AnatomyStuff Reviews

of reviewers recommend AnatomyStuff
Read AnatomyStuff Reviews
fantastic service. Great value item at a great price. Perfect for my course attendees to perform canine CPR.
The poster is lovely, shame is came totally crumpled up on one side!
Dear Laura Thank you for your review, and sorry that your chart was damaged in transit. As per our emails, we have replaced the poster free of charge. Best wishes, AnatomyStuff.co.uk
Very quick delivery and securely wrapped.
Good product, accurately described and delivered promptly.
Very easy site to use, lots of interesting items to purchase. My purchase arrived within a couple of days of ordering, safely packaged. Good quality products at a good price. Ps I bought a skeleton, hip joint, shoulder joint and a mini lumbar spine, will all be very useful teaching tools
Good quality products at reasonable prices. Delivered quickly in robust packaging.
A lot of stuff! Shipment to Finland took around 10 days.
Good product.
Professional and prompt service. I wouldn’t hesitate to use AnatomyStuff again to Make a purchase. Thank you so much.
Competitive purchase price, prompt delivery and after support on completing contruction of "Phil"
I really love my new model. It’s fantastic quality and very good value for money. The delivery was very fast as well. This company is perfect for anyone who likes anatomy and wants to learn more about the human body.
Excellent service. Delighted with product. Recommend using this company .
Fantastic quality items, good service.
Brilliant muscle chart! Also I am very pleased with excellent price, packaging and safe quick delivery. Thank you.
Easy to use website, nice decent sized previews of posters, impressed with speed of delivery.
Delivered quickly. This is a perfect anatomy torso. Sturdy with lots of parts to study and great size to fit on the shelf.
I ordered a foot model with tendons, it arrived extremely fast & is 3xcellent quality. I am super happy with it and will be ordering more. What an amazing company 😊
I had a delivery of three anatomical models from Anatomy Stuff recently - one item arrived minus a couple of small screws - when I informed them of this, they immediately sent out a replacement model which duly arrived with everything perfectly in order - I was sooo impressed. The faulty model was collected the same day. No fuss, no hassle, just swift service with a smile. I will definitely use them again (actually in about 5 minutes!).
Great service can’t fault!
High quality laminated print with great detail delivered in excellant recyclable packaging. Exactly what I need and great value for money.
AnatomyStuff is rated 4.83 based on 181 reviews