Amore Headwear Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Amore Headwear

About Amore Headwear: Bespoke millinery and bridal headwear.

How would you rate Amore Headwear?

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Rachael Dawson

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Amore Headwear in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Rachael Dawson
Verified Reviewer
"I spotted out of the corner of my eye the most beautiful bouquet ever at a recent wedding fayre and had to have it instantly!! I now have the most beautiful vintage bouquet ready for my wedding - thank you Jo you really do have such a wonderful talent! I keep showing it discreetly to close family and they love it - I can't wait to walk down the isle with my bouquet and I definitely won't be throwing this one over my shoulder for people to catch as it's staying firmly with me... forever! x Rachael x"
"I found Joanne in the nick of time and she made me the most amazing hat! Had so many lovely comments on the day of the wedding and I would definitely use Amore Headwear again should I be invited to another wedding!! I have already passed on her name to many people! Thank you Joanne! X"
Lucy Coulthurst
Verified Buyer
"We were so lucky to find such a talented lady like Jo. I am absolutely over the moon and more with the work she has done for me for my wedding. I have had my beautiful tiara made, hair combs for my four bridesmaids and some little hair grips for my flower girl. The attention to detail is amazing. They are all perfect. I am so pleased Jo has made these for me I wouldn't have wanted anyone else!! Thank you Jo."
"Excellent, fast delivery."