Ameritz Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Ameritz

How would you rate Ameritz?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Robert Kinloch

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Ameritz in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Robert Kinloch
Unverified Reviewer
"Downloaded a track which was incomplete (Andrew Gold - Thank you for being a friend) and the PAID FOR track was incomplete. I complained and was told I could select another track to download. No offer of a refund. When I asked if it was going to be removed they said no as it was only a 'representation'. I find this very bad commercial practice. Be very careful dealing with this company and make sure you listen through before making a purchase."
Ameritz is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews