American Fizz Reviews

of reviewers recommend American Fizz

Tell us how American Fizz made you happy
I had my order in super quick time and extremely happy with the packaging and my goods. I love this company so much and with so many delicious items to choose from I'll be ordering from them for a long time yet! Super customer service!
NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM HERE!!!! not only the worst customer service in the world, also they sent you fake products and when you refund the goods, they won't even give your money back. so no goods and no money. Scammers!
Worst customer service in the world. The manager is horrible and no cooperation from their side at all. Breakages incurring with no credit given and they take no liability. I am disgusted and appalled at their manager’s behaviour mainly. She is a terrible person.
Very poor service. Ordered on 26/12/18 for next day delivery. Understood this might take a couple of extra days due to the holidays, but did not expect to wait until 7/1/19 (12 days later) after paying nearly £6 for delivery. Products arrived and very disappointing - the 'hamper' is the size of my hand!
I am now able to purchase American products at reasonable prices without the expensive shipping costs because the company is based in the UK. It's a fantastic site offering a wide range of merchandise normally only available in America and so needs to be shipped from America which bumps up the cost of items tremendously and can take a long time to be delivered. This site makes obtaining American products quick and easy at great prices and at standard UK postage costs. I am so pleased that I found them.
American Fizz is rated 2.60 based on 5 reviews