Amelia Nour Reviews

5 Rating 110 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Amelia Nour
Read Amelia Nour Reviews

About Amelia Nour:

Amelia Nour is the ultimate destination to the world's best luxury beauty and wellbeing products. From skin care to home fragrance, each of the products are chosen by founder Meesha for its efficacy and stand-alone brilliance.

info@amelianour.co.uk

59 Francis Street, Stoneygate, Leicester

Tell us how Amelia Nour made you happy
My online shopping experience was amazing! It’s such an easy website to navigate and to be able to find what your looking for. It was also packaged beautifully and it arrived really quick!! It also had some lovely handpicked samples which is just a such a touch to the order!!
Fantastic customer service all year round. They have great offers and top quality beauty products.
Love my new flower essence! xx
Fast delivery with complimentary samples
Such a lovely company
Amazing service as always. Fast delivery, tailored advice and friendly service, providing luxury self care products ❤️ Definitely a local go-to!
These therapy balms are amazing! I love how you can just apply them to your pressure points and they feel so soothing, especially when you’ve had a hard day! Partner loved them so much he stole them and had to order more! Definitely recommend the produce and the customer service at AN!
Great customer service, I’d definitely buy from Amelia Nour again
Everything was no nicely packed. Very professional services! Thank you AmeliaNour!
Great service as always!
Great service and fabulous products.
Very great product, we cannot use any other brand, as it’s so good.
This has to be one of my favourite stores EVER!! Beautiful vegan luxury products with a chic environment and great customers service... I can ask as many questions as I want and don’t feel like I’m being a pain... I love the recommendations and also the little free trial samples that really help me to make purchasing decisions.
I always love shopping with Amelia Nour, service by Meesha is second to none and the range of products on offer is perfectly curated. LOVE discovering all the beautiful brands.
Had the product I required, at a good price. Delivery arrived the next day. Very good communications and delivery tracking. Thank you.
Beautifully packaged, quick dispatch and a couple of great samples too. Felt like a very valued customer and it was my first purchase
Thank you Amelia Nour for your excellent service, very happy with my order, will be coming back soon.
This place is true gem in Stoney Gate the best of the best they introduced me to 3 brands I have faithfully used since Meesha held her event in 2016! Gosh seems like yesterday using Neom range, Prsimologie and when I can cocolux candles. Everything in this shop is meticulous researched and if the highest quality. Meesha and her mum are a credit to the shops in Stoneygate I wish I was closed as I would spend a small fortune in here. Highly recommend whether it’s for your own pamper or a special gift for a loved one. Get shopping x
I have visited the Amelia Nour store many times since the store is one of its kind in Leicester to stock such a wonderful selection of products from brands that are unique and made from natural, high quality ingredients. Meesha always provides a welcoming environment in her store. She is extremely knowledgeable about all the brands and ingredients within each product, and always makes honest recommendations especially about skincare. She is also extremely helpful responsive with any questions that I often have. The website is very informative, well designed and easy to purchase the products; this has been really helpful especially since the start of the pandemic. I would certainly not hesitate in recommending Amelia Nour to anyone. Great products with excellent customer service both in-store and online!
Now me and my family are Amelia Nour’s regular customer, as products are very good quality, also the consultation service is very great and Meesha always recommend the most suitable product suitable for our needs. Shampoos are great and after first wash, immediately you can feel the cleanness and shines of your hair and improved scalp health. candles are great, lovely smell and very long lasting. And I cannot recommend their teas enough as they are great in all aspect. Thank you Amelia Nour
Amelia Nour is rated 4.96 based on 110 reviews