Amelia Nour Reviews

of reviewers recommend Amelia Nour
Read Amelia Nour Reviews

About Amelia Nour:

Amelia Nour is the ultimate destination to the world's best luxury beauty and wellbeing products. From skin care to home fragrance, each of the products are chosen by founder Meesha for its efficacy and stand-alone brilliance.

info@amelianour.co.uk

59 Francis Street, Stoneygate, Leicester

Tell us how Amelia Nour made you happy
This place is true gem in Stoney Gate the best of the best they introduced me to 3 brands I have faithfully used since Meesha held her event in 2016! Gosh seems like yesterday using Neom range, Prsimologie and when I can cocolux candles. Everything in this shop is meticulous researched and if the highest quality. Meesha and her mum are a credit to the shops in Stoneygate I wish I was closed as I would spend a small fortune in here. Highly recommend whether it’s for your own pamper or a special gift for a loved one. Get shopping x
I have visited the Amelia Nour store many times since the store is one of its kind in Leicester to stock such a wonderful selection of products from brands that are unique and made from natural, high quality ingredients. Meesha always provides a welcoming environment in her store. She is extremely knowledgeable about all the brands and ingredients within each product, and always makes honest recommendations especially about skincare. She is also extremely helpful responsive with any questions that I often have. The website is very informative, well designed and easy to purchase the products; this has been really helpful especially since the start of the pandemic. I would certainly not hesitate in recommending Amelia Nour to anyone. Great products with excellent customer service both in-store and online!
Now me and my family are Amelia Nour’s regular customer, as products are very good quality, also the consultation service is very great and Meesha always recommend the most suitable product suitable for our needs. Shampoos are great and after first wash, immediately you can feel the cleanness and shines of your hair and improved scalp health. candles are great, lovely smell and very long lasting. And I cannot recommend their teas enough as they are great in all aspect. Thank you Amelia Nour
Excellent Customer Service and very fast delivery! The products are top quality. I love the personalised message and samples! I also feel confident that I am choosing the right product as the website description is very accurate and AN always responds to any of my queries promptly and in detail! Thank you so much, Amelia Nour!
Everyone needs Amelia Nour in their life! I try to do all of my beauty shopping with Amelia Nour because I really trust her taste and I love the thoughtful customer service that the Owner Meesha brings every time we speak. There is a nice mix of recognisable beauty favourites, along with smaller companies which I always love to discover. Highly recommend.
So pleased with both the products and service from Amelia Nour. Products are amazing with something for every skin type. Its been my go to for wellbeing products as well as skincare. Service is second to none. Most definitely will be ordering again!
Amelia Nour has such a wonderful selection. I love that they stock Alexis Smart Flower Remedies!
I found the service to be amazing and the products are just beautiful ❤ I really like the wet brush and the Oskia range is so lovely. I have sensitive skin and I have struggled finding products that suit me but at Amelia Nour I have manged to find the perfect products.
Love Amelia Nour. The owner is so kind and takes the time to really understand her customers and it is so rare to find this nowadays. Every item is packed with care and the brands available are fabulous. I can trust that I'm buying great quality products that are good for my skin with no nasty ingredients included. 5 stars all the way!
I’ve ordered Sirocco tea and it came very fast and on time, the tea is amazing.
Very pleased with my customer service experience - they are very friendly and knowledgeable. Their products are organic and safe and they offer a range of luxury skincare products from all over the world and the UK. They also offer advice and are always happy to help and answer any queries. I would recommend them 100%, you won’t be disappointed.
High quality service, great range of products, and amazing store.
Fabulous service and knowledgeable staff along with Amazing products! I love the brands particular favourites are Tata Harper, Evolve, Oksia to name but a few!
Amelia Nour is rated 5.00 based on 73 reviews