Amelia Nour Reviews

of reviewers recommend Amelia Nour
Read Amelia Nour Reviews

About Amelia Nour:

Amelia Nour is the ultimate destination to the world's best luxury beauty and wellbeing products. From skin care to home fragrance, each of the products are chosen by founder Meesha for its efficacy and stand-alone brilliance.

info@amelianour.co.uk

59 Francis Street, Stoneygate, Leicester

Tell us how Amelia Nour made you happy
Excellent customer service and quick and efficient delivery.
product came really fast was happy about that but the actual liquid chlorophyll itself not sure why but i used another brands and i saw it’s benefits but taking this i’m not sure why i don’t see no changes maybe i need to up my dosage
Lovely experience with this site. Easy to navigate, super fast delivery and lovely complementary gift with purchase. Highly recommend!
My online shopping experience was amazing! It’s such an easy website to navigate and to be able to find what your looking for. It was also packaged beautifully and it arrived really quick!! It also had some lovely handpicked samples which is just a such a touch to the order!!
Fantastic customer service all year round. They have great offers and top quality beauty products.
Love my new flower essence! xx
Fast delivery with complimentary samples
Such a lovely company
Amazing service as always. Fast delivery, tailored advice and friendly service, providing luxury self care products ❤️ Definitely a local go-to!
These therapy balms are amazing! I love how you can just apply them to your pressure points and they feel so soothing, especially when you’ve had a hard day! Partner loved them so much he stole them and had to order more! Definitely recommend the produce and the customer service at AN!
Great customer service, I’d definitely buy from Amelia Nour again
Everything was no nicely packed. Very professional services! Thank you AmeliaNour!
Great service as always!
Great service and fabulous products.
Very great product, we cannot use any other brand, as it’s so good.
This has to be one of my favourite stores EVER!! Beautiful vegan luxury products with a chic environment and great customers service... I can ask as many questions as I want and don’t feel like I’m being a pain... I love the recommendations and also the little free trial samples that really help me to make purchasing decisions.
I always love shopping with Amelia Nour, service by Meesha is second to none and the range of products on offer is perfectly curated. LOVE discovering all the beautiful brands.
Had the product I required, at a good price. Delivery arrived the next day. Very good communications and delivery tracking. Thank you.
Beautifully packaged, quick dispatch and a couple of great samples too. Felt like a very valued customer and it was my first purchase
Thank you Amelia Nour for your excellent service, very happy with my order, will be coming back soon.
Amelia Nour is rated 5.00 based on 73 reviews