Amelia Nour Reviews

5 Rating 110 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Amelia Nour
Read Amelia Nour Reviews

About Amelia Nour:

Amelia Nour is the ultimate destination to the world's best luxury beauty and wellbeing products. From skin care to home fragrance, each of the products are chosen by founder Meesha for its efficacy and stand-alone brilliance.

info@amelianour.co.uk

59 Francis Street, Stoneygate, Leicester

Tell us how Amelia Nour made you happy
Delivered well packaged as the item was fragile and got a free neom candle as well
Very good website and quickly dispatched to me for a Xmas present
Very good service thank you so much .
Packaged professionally, fast delivery, fantastic price with the free gift!
Excellent service and products. There was a slight problem with my order when it arrived but Meesha dealt with it immediately. Thank you - will definitely shop with you again xx
Good company to deal with. Fast efficient service. Thank you.
My parcel did not arrive due to issues with Royal Mail. I received a lovely email apologising for the delay and a replacement or refund was offered without hesitation. Far superior customer service to a lot of large companies. I would definitely order again.
Quick reliable service. As my order was for Christmas gifts I haven’t unwrapped the beautifully wrapped parcels. They look amazing and as it’s from Amelia Nour I know what’s inside will wonderful too
First time this site had come on on my search for a particular product. Price was very good .. so was previous reviews so I ordered two items. Fast delivery. Decent packaging. Will definitely be using them again.
Great service, amazing products and speedy delivery too. Would highly recommend to friends & family looking for anything luxury beauty!
Right price gifts for christmas and speedy delivery
Great communication and service, would definitely shop here again.
Great value and really quick service
Great customer service!! Excellent communication, will definitely be ordering from this site again
Fantastic shopping experience. Cheapest branded diffuser I could find and arrived quickly and carefully packaged
All good. Arrived quick and safe. Got a discount. Very pleased with AmeliaNour. Thank you.
Fantastic service!
Super fast delivery. Love my diffuser!
My go to store for all my organic products. The customer service is 5 stars and I highly recommend Amelia Nour. Wish I lived close enough to visit the store but love the availability of products online.
Excellent product, great packaging and delivery quick. Thanks.
Amelia Nour is rated 4.96 based on 110 reviews