Amelia Nour Reviews

of reviewers recommend Amelia Nour
Read Amelia Nour Reviews

About Amelia Nour:

Amelia Nour is the ultimate destination to the world's best luxury beauty and wellbeing products. From skin care to home fragrance, each of the products are chosen by founder Meesha for its efficacy and stand-alone brilliance.

info@amelianour.co.uk

59 Francis Street, Stoneygate, Leicester

Tell us how Amelia Nour made you happy
Excellent customer service, tracking details were sent immediately and parcel was packed very nicely. Also received free samples which was lovely. Thank you!
My review is based on the company rather than the product as I haven’t used it yet. As a first time customer, I have to say I’ve been really impressed. From them selling the product I was shopping, being the cheapest I could find, the amazingly quick dispatch and delivery I’ve experienced anywhere, and the great communication on the delivery status, this is the best customer service I’ve seen in a long time. I’ll definitely be returning to shop with your company - thank you!
Good choice of lovely products at competitive prices. Super fast delivery and great customer service.
Never heard of this site before so was a bit sceptical but the service was excellent. Items arrived before estimated delivery, well packaged and with free sample. Thank you
The sale meant I could try out a new product whilst also purchasing one I already use on a regular basis so thank you for that. Great communication, quick and easy delivery, great products. Very pleased.
Great product. Best price on this website
Great products & great value!:)
Good communication, well packaged & fast delivery!
Excellent customer service all year round- quality products and fantastic delivery options.
Arrived the next day,really happy with it,it looks elegant,well worth the money
The online shop is well organised and easy to search and browse. The price on the items I purchased was better than available elsewhere. Shipping was fast.
Very prompt delivery, lovely products & great customer service.
I was delighted to find the Neom Diffuser in the beautiful blush pink for a full £10 less than one I had already purchased from another online provider. The buying process was clear and concise and the well packaged item arrived very promptly. I am so pleased to have discovered this retailer!!
Excellent choice or items and I found exactly what I was looking for at a very good price!
Website was really easy to use with a great selection of products. My order arrived very quickly & have well a packaged. The free sample was a nice touch too. Will definitely be ordering from there again
This is my first time shopping with AmeliaNour. The service is good. The packaging is excellent. I have got the lowest price product compared to other platforms.
Good service, fair price, products came quickly- well wrapped. the additional sample was a nice tough I will re-order
Arrived quickly and very well packaged. Great price too. Great product !! Thank you !!
Loved the products and the service was very good. The only criticism I have is that the offer advertised was no longer available and if so this should give been updated.
Arrived quickly and great discounts and offers in comparison to other sites selling the same products . Will shop again .
Amelia Nour is rated 5.0 based on 123 reviews