AMC Removals Reviews

Read AMC Removals Reviews

mail@amcremovals.co.uk

Unit 2, Glenfield Industrial Estate, Perth Road, Cowdenbeath

Tell us how AMC Removals made you happy
a couple of real gents certainly knew what they were doing . no complaints whatsoever thank them for me
Hi John, thank you very much for rating our service as five star. All the very best in your new home.
The service from AMC was absolutely fantastic and made our moving day completely stress free. The guys couldn’t have been more careful with our things and got the move done quickly.
I can’t recommend them enough.
Hi Sammy, thank you for your great five star review and for offering to recommend AMC Removals. All the very best in your new home.
Very friendly professional and flexible which is exactly what we needed. I would definitely use AMC again and recommend them.
Thanks for a hassle free move!
Hi Fraser and Carol, thanks for describing the crews as very friendly, professional and flexible and rating the service as five star. All the very best in your new home.
Highly recommend. Booked at short notice, and they made it work for our circumstances! Delivery guys efficient and friendly too! 👍
Hi Emma, thank you for rating our service as five star. All the very best in your new home.
AMC dealt with my move efficiently. The guys arrived on time and were friendly and helpful. I would have no hesitation in recommending AMC.
Hi Ann-Marie, thank you for rating our service as five star and for offering to recommend AMC Removals. All the very best in your new home.
Overall a very easy process to move with AMC. Professional from start to finish and team on the day were great. They worked hard all day and had unloaded by 6pm which was fantastic. Would recommend and certainly use again should we ever have to move.
Hi Andrew, thank you for offering to recommend and use AMC Removals again, thanks also for reviewing our service as five star. All the very best in your new home.
Great service and great value, I would highly recommend AMC Removals and would use them again.
Hi Mr McLean, thank you for the five star review and for offering to recommend AMC Removals. All the very best in your new home.
Moved recently with AMC to a new build estate. We did our own packing and were quite organised for the team, so the whole 3 bedroom house was packed onto the van in about 3 hours. We also paid to have two gigantic high sleeper beds dismantled and reassembled at the new house, which was done for a brilliant price and saved us a huge headache. The team were professional, friendly and efficient (Gonzo, David, Jack and the team made it so easy for us). Unfortunately there was 3 hour delay in getting our keys so we had to pay a late key release charge, but this was out of everyone's control and the team ended up unpacking the van at our new house in the dark, which was unfortunate for everyone.
The boxes were all delivered to the rooms we had specified.
I would recommend AMC. From the ladies in the office to the team doing the removals, it was a smooth process. They were not the cheapest quote I had, but the reviews were good and I am glad we went with AMC.
Hi Louise, thank you so much for the amazing five star review! Thanks also for offering to recommend AMC Removals. All the very best in your new home.
Very helpful, reliable service would use this service again
Hi Rose, thank you very much for reviewing our service as five star. All the very best in your new home.
Great service from start to finish. Very helpful admin staff and a fab team of removal guys who did an amazing job on the day itself, a really friendly bunch who worked so hard and made sure all the boxes, furniture etc were put in the correct rooms. Would highly recommend.
Hi Lynn, thank you so much for your excellent review on your experience when moving with AMC Removals and for offering to recommend us. All the very best in your new home.
Guys arrived promptly in very nice new vans. Nothing was too much trouble and they worked very hard for several hours clearing our house. We were very impressed.
Hi Joy, thank you so much for reviewing AMC Removals as five star. All the very best in your new home.
Thank you for your service the guys were excellent friendly and polite made the move stressless thanks again
Hi Mr & Mrs Burns, many thanks for once again using AMC Removals for your house move. Your repeat business is very much appreciated, I'm so happy that our moving crews ensured your move was stressless once again. All the very best in your new home.
The team who moved my furniture were delightful, efficient, thoughtful and such fun. They had the happy task of dismantling and rebuilding a Victorian wardrobe and it was done with care and gentleness. Thank you.
Hi Fiona, many thanks for the great five star review. Our specialist moving team very much enjoyed moving your Victorian wardrobe. All the very best in your new home.
friendly, polite, hard working staff.
Hi Halyna, thank you very much for rating your experience with us as five star. I'm delighted you found our moving crew to be friendly, polite and hard working. All the very best in your new home.
Very helpful and efficient service. They transported an upright piano up two flights of tenement stairs and did so with care and attention to ensure it was placed in the flat in good working order. Good communication and clarity on timing and cost. Would recommend their service without hesitation.
Thank you so much for the great five star review. Our specialist piano team worked very hard and I'm delighted you would recommend AMC Removals. All the very best in your new home.
Have to be truthful and say that i was not initially greatly impressed as the guy they sent around to evaluate was a bit too full of himself and a tad combative....as well as being quite insistent that should i not be in my next house by 12noon i would start racking up charges at an alarming rate!! ... so when the lady from the branch phoned to follow up the visit i said i did not wish to proceed...however...after she reversed some of the concerns the estimator had given me i decided to go ahead.
From that point on the service was first class...from the lady initially, and in particular from the 2 removals guys...they were first class....as i result of the efforts of these 3 people i have no hesitation in awarding 5 stars.
Thank you so much for your feedback and allowing our staff to resolve your concerns, very much appreciated. I'm delighted that overall you were very happy and awarded our crews five stars. All the very best in your new home.
The removal men turned up very promptly and called to let me know they were coming. Throughout the day they were helpful, polite, patient and went beyond themselves to help us. Those guys I couldn't fault.

The one disappointment was being told by the office at 4.50pm (for the first time that day) that if we didn't have our keys by 5pm then the lorry would be returning to the yard and our stuff would go into storage. I had informed the office at 8.45am that day that we wouldn't be getting keys until after 3pm and re-iterated that later in the day to them as well. I felt that this message could have made to me clearly first thing in the morning as it created blind panic when it was delivered.

Despite that, the move could not have happened without AMC.

Many thanks.
Many thanks for reviewing the service received. We too were very worried about whether the keys would actually turn up. Keys arrived around 5.15 pm, so relief all round. Your furniture was all delivered that night ! A great effort by our hardworking crews! We all wish you the very best in your new home.
The team was amazing! The packing team cane and just packed up everything brilliantly. So easy! But the biggest bonus was the removal crew who just worked like machines. They were great company and worked through the day and the heavy stuff like they were feathers. Thanks so much for making our move so much easier!
Thank you very much for the great five star review and describing the moving team as amazing! We all wish you the very best in your new home.
Excellent, professional and friendly service. Couldn’t ask for more.
Thank you very much for reviewing the service as excellent, professional and friendly plus a great five star rating! Couldn't ask for more. We all wish you the very best in your new home.
Very professional. They took really good care of me and I can't recommend them enough.
Thank you so much for reviewing the service from our crews as five star, much appreciated. We all wish you the very best in your new home.
AMC Removals is rated 4.89 based on 365 reviews