AMC Removals Reviews

of reviewers recommend AMC Removals
Read AMC Removals Reviews

mail@amcremovals.co.uk

Tell us how AMC Removals made you happy
The team were efficient andcourteous. All the guys involved were very helpful and friendly and made the whole experience far less traumatic than a major move could have been. Thank you
Hi Larraine, thank you so much for the great five star review and describing the crew as helpful and friendly. All the very best in your new home from us all at AMC Removals.
Very efficient company with pleasant staff and reasonable rates. First time I’ve used them but on my experience would recommend them.
Thank you very much for the five star review and for recommending AMC Removals. All the very best in your new home from us all at AMC Removals.
I was very impressed with the crew that executed the removal. They were very professional and exhibited a great work ethic. The overall process was satisfactory with only one glitch that led to a petty surcharge, but it was enough to make me think twice about using AMC again.
Hi Robert, thank you for describing our crews as professional. Please get in touch as I would like to learn a little more about the surcharge. Please e-mail mail@amcremovals.co.uk All the very best in your new home from us all at AMC Removals.
Great staff
Well organised
Hi Zaco, many thanks for the five star review. All the very best in your new home from us all at AMC Removals.
Great decision for us to use AMC. It really took the stress out of the day.

The guys were so efficient helpful professional but also really friendly and made us feel at ease. Would definitely use again and recommend to others.
Hi Kaylee, thank for rating our crews five star and for offering to recommend AMC Removals. All the very best in your new home from us all at AMC Removals.
Excellent removal team from the quotation to the cimpleted move.all staff involved in our relocation were considerate to our needs and worked very hard to move us with the least upheaval. They were all working as a team. The price wwas also competitive.
Hi Mr & Mrs Abbot, thank you very much for reviewing our moving service as five star. Our teams work very hard to ensure the service is excellent. All the very best in your new home from us all at AMC Removals.
Very good company to deal with. Catherine & Margaret have both been very helpful and understanding. Prompt replies to any emails.
Both John & Brendan were great on the day of our move. Again helpful and able to answer queries.
We would be happy to recommend AMC removals
Hi Carol, thank you very much for the great five star review and for offering to recommend AMC Removals. All the very best in your new home from us all at AMC Removals.
A great experience from start to finish. Every member of the AMC team that I dealt with was friendly, polite and very professional.

Everything agreed took place exactly as agreed and the whole process was as trouble free as it could possibly be.

Thank you to everyone at AMC.
Hi Graham, many thanks for the great five star review. I'm so happy you found our service to be trouble free. All the very best in your new home from us all at AMC Removals.
I have found AMC Removals to be very helpful and efficient. Their staff are polite and friendly and they were kind enough to provide us with all the boxes and packing materials we needed. I would definitely recommend this company.
Hi Brian, I'm delighted you found AMC Removals to be helpful and efficient with polite and friendly staff. All the very best in your new home from us all at AMC Removals.
UsedcAMC removals recently to move house and I have to say it was a very professional service and we were very pleased with them.
The only negative comment I have is that we were informed 1 week before the move that a financial penalty was payable if the unloading of our furniture was delayed by the people we were buying from. This was not mentioned up front and came as a surprise, luckily we didn’t get delayed so no late fee was applicable.
Would definitely recommend them if you ever need to move home.
Hi Andrew, thankyou for the five star review and describing the service as professional and for offering to recommend AMC Removals. All the very best in your new home from us all at AMC Removals.
My daughter's removal from Edinburgh to Wakefield was carried out with great efficiency and the guys were brilliant. Thank you so much!
Hi Lucy, thank you very much for the five star review. I'm delighted you found the service to be efficient. All the very best in your new home from us all at AMC Removals.
Fantastic team, really friendly, courteous and respectful. From the first phone call and email consultation (so easy, no need to schedule home visits), to the packing service the day before, and the removal itself, AMC were absolutely first class. Couldn’t recommend highly enough
Hi Gillian, many thanks for the great five star review. I' really pleased you found the entire moving process with us to be first class. All the very best in your new home from us all at AMC Removals.
Efficient, helpful and friendly team..and the price was good too
Hi Victoria, many thanks for the five star review and for describing the team as efficient, helpful and friendly. All the very best in your new home from us all at AMC Removals.
We were desprite a family of 3 generations and 3 dogs had to move ! but Liz and everyone we talked to at AMC were so helpfull and taking care of everything. Very professional and service / costumer orientated! And the driver who loaded our furniture (sorry forgot Name) was an engel !
We would recommend AMC to every one because we are more than pleased with them !
Aaand not to forget the price it is amazing for this price you would move ten houses! And all the service and help you get incredible.
If you want to move do it only with AMC
A big hello and thanks to Family Lucius for the great five star review. It was great moving your family. We all wish you the very best in your new home.
Wow! What can I say?! The team at AMC removals took so much stress out of moving day, nothing was to much trouble. On the removal day it was me and my 2 young children, and the team even found the time interact with them and make the day a good experience for them, especially my 5 year old. So much so that the next day my son informed me that he wanted to move again as he liked the removal men and being their helper! 5 star service, the team I had where a credit to your company, and I have recommended your company to my neighbour who is about to move. Thank you!
Hi Carrie-Anne, many thanks from the whole team for the great five star review and a big thanks for recommending AMC Removals. All the very best in your new home.
Excellent company. Very professional, friendly staff. Would definitely recommend.
Hi Sonya. Thank you so much for the five star review and recommending AMC Removals. All the very best in your new home.
Excellent company Tidy careful workmen. Would certainly recommend
Thank you very much for rating our service five star and for recommending AMC Removals. All the very best in your new home.
The movers were friendly, courteous and on time, they went above and beyond placing the furniture exactly where requested...would not hesitate to use them again and would highly recommend them to family and friends
Hi Angela, thank you very much for taking the time to review the crews as courteous and for offering to recommend AMC Removals. We all wish you the very best in your new home.
Really helpful staff. Asked where we wanted everything to go. Very pleased. Good value for money. Thanks
Hi Scott, many thanks for the five star review and finding our service to be value for money. The whole team wish you the very best in your new home.
Very good service at a good price. Only gripe would be the truck that arrived was far to big for our small single width cul-de-sac. This should have been picked up in the survey to prevent having to move the truck during the removal to allow neighbours access and wasting some time.
Hi Peter, many thanks for the five star review and for feeding back your comments reference the truck size. The truck sent was large enough to accommodate everything in one load, but as you mentioned, there is sometimes not enough space at the delivery address. All the very best in your new home.
AMC Removals is rated 4.87 based on 312 reviews