AMC Removals Reviews

of reviewers recommend AMC Removals
Read AMC Removals Reviews

mail@amcremovals.co.uk

Tell us how AMC Removals made you happy
AMC Removals have been courteous, friendly and helpful at every stage of my removal and during the time that my furniture was in store and that goes for all employees. I would heartily recommend AMC to anyone.
Hi Margaret, thank you very much for the great five star review and for offering to recommend AMC Removals. The entire team here at AMC Removals wish you all the very best.
Excellent service from AMC with a great price and smart tidy vehicle. Their team were brilliant especially Catherine who sorted the move out for us from 500 miles away from Angus and Pete who arrived on time cleared the house in double quick time and arrived as promised at the new location and had everything off and distributed in a couple of hours. Would recommend them again and agin.
Hi Alistair, thank you very much for using AMC Removals and rating our service as five star. I'm so happy you found the team to be brilliant and also a big thanks for offering to recommend AMC Removals. The entire team here at AMC Removals wish you all the very best.
Excellent service from AMC with a great price and smart tidy vehicle. Their team were brilliant especially Catherine who sorted the move out from 500 miles away and Angus and Pete who arrived on Tim, cleared the house with great care in double quick time and arrived as promised at our new home and had everything off and distributed in a couple of hours. Would recommend them again and again.
I was very impressed with everything before and during my move. Would recommend to others.
Hi Cathy, thank you for the five star review and for offering to recommend to others, much appreciated. The entire team here at AMC Removals wish you all the very best.
AMC’s employees were professional and efficient. They uplifted my belongings and deposited them at my new address without incident. They were friendly and considerate throughout. I highly recommend AMC.
Hi Eleanor, thank you for reviewing our crew as professional and efficient with the bonus of a five star rating, much appreciated. The entire team here at AMC Removals wish you all the very best.
Excellent service. Men worked so hard on a sweltering hot day. Everything arrived in perfect condition with no breakages or damage. Would highly recommend.
Hi Mrs Cameron. Thank you for reviewing our service as five star and for offering to recommend AMC Removals. It was a hot day! The entire team here at AMC Removals wish you all the very best.
I have nothing but respect for the AMC removal team who completed our move: they made light work of the heavy lifting, treated our belongings with the utmost care, were courteous and helpful, and all that with smiles on their faces... you need a bit of humour on one of the most stressful days of your life! Top job.
Hi Neil, thank you for the great five star review and for describing the crew as courteous and helpful. You are right, a bit of humour is needed! The entire team here at AMC Removals wish you all the very best.
This is the 2nd time I have use AMC I would recommend them to anyone moving homes, fantastic job guys well done on a great service from start to finish
Hi John, as a returning customer we really appreciate your business and for rating the service as five star. Another thanks for offering to recommend us. The entire team here at AMC Removals wish you all the very best.
Fantastic experience using AMC removals. They were helpful, friendly and professional. They communicated very well from the quote through to removals day. They were punctual, worked efficiently and moved all my belongings safely. I would definitely recommend AMC removals.
Hi Catherine, thank you very much for the great five star review and for describing us as helpful, friendly and professional. Also a big thank you for recommending AMC Removals. The entire team here at AMC Removals wish you all the very best.
Very efficient, timeous and friendly team. Would recommend to others.
Thanks
Hi Peter, thank you for rating the service as five star and for recommending AMC Removals. The entire team here at AMC Removals wish you all the very best.
Very professional, smart and attentive removal company. Great value for money and the moving crews were polite and professional but also easy to talk with.
Would recommend.
Hi Johnathan, thank you for your kind comments reference AMC Removals and for offering to recommend AMC Removals. The entire team here at AMC Removals wish you all the very best.
The crew who attended on the day were brilliant. They quickly assessed the workload and went about the move with professionalism, care and efficiency. The guys were friendly and polite and did a brilliant job.

When organising the booking the team who helped were also brilliant, they described the process fully and answered all the questions we had.

Really pleased with the overall service from AMC removals.
Hi Russell, thank you very much for the great five star review. I'm so happy you were delighted with the service from our staff. The entire team here at AMC Removals wish you all the very best.
Excellent service in arranging to store my Nieces furniture and very helpful when we had to recover an item. Al staff very pleasant and helpful
Hi Ian, thank you so much for describing the service as excellent and rating AMC Removals as five star. I hope your niece has settled in nicely in her new home. The entire team here at AMC Removals wish you all the very best.
Our house removal was large and complicated. But it was done in one day (Aberdeenshire to Fife). The guys were very professional and worked like trojans, though were at pains to do the job right rather than rushing it. The back-office staff were charming and informative. The price was very acceptable.
Thank you very much for the great five star review. I'm really pleased you describe the crew as professional and our office staff as charming and informative. The entire team here at AMC Removals wish you all the very best.
AMC were fantastic from start to finish. Everyone was friendly, polite and efficient and we would happily recommend them to anyone.
Hi Mr & Mrs Wilkinson, thank you for the great five star review and for offering to recommend AMC Removals. The entire team here at AMC Removals wish you all the very best.
Very cheerful team - worked very professionally - arrived on time at both venues - quick - care taken with valuable items, well wrapped - everything in good order on unpacking. Price very good for the amount of work undertaken.
Thanks
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our service as five star and for describing our team as professional. The entire team here at AMC Removals wish you all the very best.
excellent staff, punctual, polite, very helpful and very careful
Hi Margaret, thank you for describing the staff as excellent, careful and polite. We all wish you the very best in your new home.
I found the people in the office very easy to deal with and very helpful as well as a good laugh. The removal guys were punctual, good natured and nothing was too much trouble. I would recommend AMC Removals to anyone
Hi David, thank you so much for the great five star review and for recommending AMC Removals. We all wish you the very best in your new home.
The team were efficient andcourteous. All the guys involved were very helpful and friendly and made the whole experience far less traumatic than a major move could have been. Thank you
Hi Larraine, thank you so much for the great five star review and describing the crew as helpful and friendly. All the very best in your new home from us all at AMC Removals.
Very efficient company with pleasant staff and reasonable rates. First time I’ve used them but on my experience would recommend them.
Thank you very much for the five star review and for recommending AMC Removals. All the very best in your new home from us all at AMC Removals.
AMC Removals is rated 4.87 based on 318 reviews