AMC Removals Reviews

Read AMC Removals Reviews

mail@amcremovals.co.uk

Unit 2, Glenfield Industrial Estate, Perth Road, Cowdenbeath

Tell us how AMC Removals made you happy
Quick and efficient removal. The guys were great.
Hi Jennie, thank you so much for reviewing our service as five star and describing the service as quick and efficient. The entire team at AMC Removals wish you the very best in your new home.
We recently moved from Port seton to Granton-on-Spey using amc removals
They moved us out on Monday and delivered to us up north on Tuesday
Everything went like clockwork the guys who done the moving could not have been more professional the way they went about there day to day work everything arrived the way it was removed (and not 1 breakage) well done guys
would recommend amc removals to anyone that is on the move
Hi Jim, thank you so much for your great five star review. Thank you also for describing the team as professional and for offering to recommend AMC Removals, very much appreciated. The entire team at AMC Removals wish you the very best in your new home.
We couldn’t recommend AMC Removals highly enough. They seemed very knowledgeable from start to finish. The surveyor put our mind at rest as the object needing moved was heavy and old. We couldn’t complain about the quoted price either.
Hi Doreen, thank you so much for the great five star review. Our team found your family heirloom organ very interesting and you were all a pleasure to deal with. I hope you have many more happy years with your organ.
If I ever move again you'll be my first choice by far. The 2 guy were superb 👌
Hi Norman, thank you so much for reviewing our service as five star and for describing the team as superb, very much appreciated. The entire team at AMC Removals wish you the very best in your new home.
Guys very professional the office staff were brill would recommend them
Hi Lorraine, thank you for reviewing our moving service as five star and for offering to recommend AMC Removals. The entire team at AMC Removals wish you the very best in your new home.
Communication was great beforehand but that’s the only good thing about them. They told me a time they would be there and didn’t turn up - when I phoned to check where they were and they were they said there had been a misunderstanding on my part and said they would come ASAP and arrived an hour later. They also damaged some of our furniture which they didn’t tell us about and only compensated with £12 when we complained and gave us half price off a future move...
Hi Carly, thank you for taking the time to raise your concerns. You are absolutely correct. Our office team gave the wrong time of arrival and we were very sorry this happened hence 50% of your next removal and you friends or family can also use this discount. The lorry arrived one hour later than you were told. Your bed had been damaged by our crew when they tried to remove a dowel that had been glued in. There was damage to your dowel. You very kindly offered to fill the dent yourself and paint the small repair and you asked us to refund the cost of £12 for the paint and filler. From your initial notification of the damage to being refunded the £12 requested was less than 48 hours. I am sorry you had damage to your bed, but our customer service team immediately responded and resolved your complaint within forty eight hours to your satisfaction. The entire team were sorry about the damage to your bed and wish you the very best in your new home.
Absolutely brilliant from moving stuff out of flat then back into new house guys where friendly
Hi Nicole, thank you for reviewing our service as five star and absolutely brilliant. The entire team at AMC Removals wish you the very best in your new home.
Impressively hard working competent and customer centred.
We were impressed with handling in advance and during the move. We would recommend you and will ask for the same crew when we move again into permanent residence.
Hi Martin, thank you so much for the great five star review and for offering to recommend or service. Please do ask for the same crew, they will be delighted to hear you have requested them again. I look forward to being of service. Alex.
Professional and great service - appropriate social distancing. Friendly and helpful staff.
Hi Marion, thanks for the great five star review and for describing the service as professional, friendly and helpful. The entire team at AMC Removals wish you the very best in your new home.
Everyone from Alex and Sharon in the office, to the boys who did the removal were very good, the whole thing went really well, would recommend!
Hi Rhoda, thank you for the great five star review and for offering to recommend AMC Removals. The entire team at AMC Removals wish you the very best in your new home.
Had a good move
Hi Brian, thank you for rating our service five star. I'm so happy you had a good move. The entire team at AMC Removals wish you the very best in your new home.
First class service. Removal team were fast, efficient, careful and courteous. We had the packing service as well and would thoroughly recommend this. It saves days of work for the householders and is competitively priced.
Hi Clare, thank you for the great five star review. The packing service is very reasonably priced and I'm delighted you would recommend our packing service. The entire team at AMC Removals wish you the very best in your new home.
Very good manager/owner. Was a little disappointed in the service from team members on the day, especially when going through such a stressful procedure.

Also, we had a number of costly damages, with sofa cushions being ripped off instead of unzipped and cupboard doors being unexpectedly and hastily removed, but I guess this is to be expected in a big house move.

Wish I had have known to remove these things myself in advance.
Hi Jenny, thanks for taking the time to share your experience of moving with AMC Removals. I was concerned to hear of damages. I haven't heard from you to claim these on our insurance. Please e-mail mail@amcremovals.co.uk and I'll get this attended to without delay. Look forward to hearing from you soon. The entire team at AMC Removals wish you the very best in your new home.
Every thing went well anb as far as I can tell just now no breakages but still not all unpacked but thank you boys were polite and helpfull Amcg
Hi Anne, thank you for describing the team as polite and helpful. I'm so glad everything went well with no breakages. Our team work very hard to ensure nothing is broken and you are moved as per schedule. The entire team at AMC Removals wish you the very best in your new home.
Removal team arrived on time. Every thing was moved carefully and quickly. The team were helpful and we were very pleased with the service.
Hi Murray, thank you for the five star review and describing the moving team as helpful, very much appreciated. The entire team at AMC Removals wish you the very best in your new home.
Absolutely brilliant, nothing was to much trouble everything went to plan the guys arrived and we just left them to it.
It was the same at the new house the guys arrived around 07.30 and we just left them to it we were all done by 10.00.
Excelent service from start to finish I would recommend them to anyone.
Hi Mark, thank you so much for the amazing five star review. Very much appreciated and thanks for offering to recommend AMC Removals. The whole team at AMC Removals wish you the very best in your new home.
Excellent price, excellent service, hassle free move from start to finish.
Hi Ian, thank you so much for rating our service as five star and hassle free. The whole team at AMC Removals wish you the very best in your new home.
Very friendly and helpful.
Hi Dianne, thanks for rating the removal service five star and for describing the team as friendly and helpful. The whole team at AMC Removals wish you the very best in your new home.
I cannot recommend this company enough. This is my second move with them, and I can honestly say they take a lot of stress out of moving. All the staff, from quoting, office staff and all the moving crew treated our move with the utmost professionalism which made for a smooth move.
Hi Lynne, thank you so much for the great five star review and for offering to recommend AMC Removals. The whole team at AMC Removals wish you the very best in your new home.
Excellent service.. Highly recommend.
Thank you so much for rating the service as five star and for offering to recommend, very much appreciated. The whole team at AMC Removals wish you the very best in your new home.
AMC Removals is rated 4.87 based on 396 reviews