AMC Removals Reviews

Mr & Mrs Harris
More Photos & Videos
AMC Removals 5 star review on 31st January 2018
More Photos & Videos
This is the 2nd time I have use AMC I would recommend them to anyone moving homes, fantastic job guys well done on a great service from start to finish
Hi John, as a returning customer we really appreciate your business and for rating the service as five star. Another thanks for offering to recommend us. The entire team here at AMC Removals wish you all the very best.
Fantastic experience using AMC removals. They were helpful, friendly and professional. They communicated very well from the quote through to removals day. They were punctual, worked efficiently and moved all my belongings safely. I would definitely recommend AMC removals.
Hi Catherine, thank you very much for the great five star review and for describing us as helpful, friendly and professional. Also a big thank you for recommending AMC Removals. The entire team here at AMC Removals wish you all the very best.
Very efficient, timeous and friendly team. Would recommend to others.
Thanks
Hi Peter, thank you for rating the service as five star and for recommending AMC Removals. The entire team here at AMC Removals wish you all the very best.
Very professional, smart and attentive removal company. Great value for money and the moving crews were polite and professional but also easy to talk with.
Would recommend.
Hi Johnathan, thank you for your kind comments reference AMC Removals and for offering to recommend AMC Removals. The entire team here at AMC Removals wish you all the very best.
The crew who attended on the day were brilliant. They quickly assessed the workload and went about the move with professionalism, care and efficiency. The guys were friendly and polite and did a brilliant job.

When organising the booking the team who helped were also brilliant, they described the process fully and answered all the questions we had.

Really pleased with the overall service from AMC removals.
Hi Russell, thank you very much for the great five star review. I'm so happy you were delighted with the service from our staff. The entire team here at AMC Removals wish you all the very best.
Excellent service in arranging to store my Nieces furniture and very helpful when we had to recover an item. Al staff very pleasant and helpful
Hi Ian, thank you so much for describing the service as excellent and rating AMC Removals as five star. I hope your niece has settled in nicely in her new home. The entire team here at AMC Removals wish you all the very best.
Our house removal was large and complicated. But it was done in one day (Aberdeenshire to Fife). The guys were very professional and worked like trojans, though were at pains to do the job right rather than rushing it. The back-office staff were charming and informative. The price was very acceptable.
Thank you very much for the great five star review. I'm really pleased you describe the crew as professional and our office staff as charming and informative. The entire team here at AMC Removals wish you all the very best.
AMC were fantastic from start to finish. Everyone was friendly, polite and efficient and we would happily recommend them to anyone.
Hi Mr & Mrs Wilkinson, thank you for the great five star review and for offering to recommend AMC Removals. The entire team here at AMC Removals wish you all the very best.
Very cheerful team - worked very professionally - arrived on time at both venues - quick - care taken with valuable items, well wrapped - everything in good order on unpacking. Price very good for the amount of work undertaken.
Thanks
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our service as five star and for describing our team as professional. The entire team here at AMC Removals wish you all the very best.
excellent staff, punctual, polite, very helpful and very careful
Hi Margaret, thank you for describing the staff as excellent, careful and polite. We all wish you the very best in your new home.
I found the people in the office very easy to deal with and very helpful as well as a good laugh. The removal guys were punctual, good natured and nothing was too much trouble. I would recommend AMC Removals to anyone
Hi David, thank you so much for the great five star review and for recommending AMC Removals. We all wish you the very best in your new home.
Very professional and friendly staff from start to finish. I would have scored 5 out of 5 but I had to pay extra on the moving day due to the length of time the staff had to move my stuff. I would definitely recommend AMC removals to other people.
Hi Jim, many thanks for offering to recommend AMC Removals. All the very best in your new home from us all at AMC Removals.
The team were efficient andcourteous. All the guys involved were very helpful and friendly and made the whole experience far less traumatic than a major move could have been. Thank you
Hi Larraine, thank you so much for the great five star review and describing the crew as helpful and friendly. All the very best in your new home from us all at AMC Removals.
Very efficient company with pleasant staff and reasonable rates. First time I’ve used them but on my experience would recommend them.
Thank you very much for the five star review and for recommending AMC Removals. All the very best in your new home from us all at AMC Removals.
I was very impressed with the crew that executed the removal. They were very professional and exhibited a great work ethic. The overall process was satisfactory with only one glitch that led to a petty surcharge, but it was enough to make me think twice about using AMC again.
Hi Robert, thank you for describing our crews as professional. Please get in touch as I would like to learn a little more about the surcharge. Please e-mail mail@amcremovals.co.uk All the very best in your new home from us all at AMC Removals.
Great staff
Well organised
Hi Zaco, many thanks for the five star review. All the very best in your new home from us all at AMC Removals.
Great decision for us to use AMC. It really took the stress out of the day.

The guys were so efficient helpful professional but also really friendly and made us feel at ease. Would definitely use again and recommend to others.
Hi Kaylee, thank for rating our crews five star and for offering to recommend AMC Removals. All the very best in your new home from us all at AMC Removals.
Excellent removal team from the quotation to the cimpleted move.all staff involved in our relocation were considerate to our needs and worked very hard to move us with the least upheaval. They were all working as a team. The price wwas also competitive.
Hi Mr & Mrs Abbot, thank you very much for reviewing our moving service as five star. Our teams work very hard to ensure the service is excellent. All the very best in your new home from us all at AMC Removals.
Very good company to deal with. Catherine & Margaret have both been very helpful and understanding. Prompt replies to any emails.
Both John & Brendan were great on the day of our move. Again helpful and able to answer queries.
We would be happy to recommend AMC removals
Hi Carol, thank you very much for the great five star review and for offering to recommend AMC Removals. All the very best in your new home from us all at AMC Removals.
A great experience from start to finish. Every member of the AMC team that I dealt with was friendly, polite and very professional.

Everything agreed took place exactly as agreed and the whole process was as trouble free as it could possibly be.

Thank you to everyone at AMC.
Hi Graham, many thanks for the great five star review. I'm so happy you found our service to be trouble free. All the very best in your new home from us all at AMC Removals.
AMC Removals is rated 4.88 based on 304 reviews