AMC Removals Reviews

Read AMC Removals Reviews

mail@amcremovals.co.uk

Unit 2, Glenfield Industrial Estate, Perth Road, Cowdenbeath

Tell us how AMC Removals made you happy
A professional company from start to finish with a personal touch. Administration staff contacted me the day after I registered with reallymoving.com and had a no pressure sales approach. They requested an inventory. I updated this as we realised we had more than we had originally accounted for and this proved no problem for them.
They kept in touch with contact a few days prior to our move.
The removal team arrived punctually, worked tirelessly with genuine camaraderie, and adhered to covid guidelines.
No breakages to items or damage was found to either property.
Hi Fahad, thank you so much for your great five star review and I'm delighted you were so happy with the removal. The entire team at AMC Removals wish you the very best in your new home.
Excellent. Very friendly and helpful.
Would use every time
Hi Sandra, your five star review is greatly appreciated. Thank you for reviewing our service as friendly and helpful. The entire team at AMC Removals wish you the very best in your new home.
Great service! Well priced and efficient. Will use them again for sure.
Hi Michelle, many thanks for taking the time to leave a five star review. I'm delighted you'll use us again. The entire team at AMC Removals wish you the very best in your new home.
We have been very happy with the service provided by AMC removals so far, our belongings are now in storage with them and we are looking forward to the next stage of our move. So far the staff have all been very kind, cheery and helpful.
Hi Mr and Mrs Henderson, many thanks for using AMC Removals for your goods in storage and look forward to delivering to your new home.
Guys that moved my stuff were great. They even put some of the large items upstairs for me in my new house.
Hi Andrew, thank you very much for reviewing our service as five star. The entire team at AMC Removals wish you the very best in your new home.
The removal men where fantastic
Hi Carol, thank you for taking the time to review the service as five star. The entire team at AMC Removals wish you the very best in your new home.
Totally professional, well organised with excellent communications. The crew were ace. Couldn’t be better.
Hi Denis, what a great review! Many thanks. The entire team at AMC Removals wish you the very best in your new home.
AMC moved us from Perthshire to Coventry in the West Midlands. The survey, the quote and all communications were excellent as was the move itself. The three guys who loaded us up and the two guys who unloaded could not have been more smart, polite and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble despite the long distance they had travelled with our belongings. Would not hesitate to recommend this fine company.
Hi Janet, many thanks for the great five star review and for offering to recommend us. The entire team at AMC Removals wish you the very best in your new home.
AMC removals was excellent from booking til the moving day. Especially the moving team on the day was friendly & professional, and we got moving done swiftly. We would ask them again for another move and would reccommend to others.
Thank you so much for the great five star review and for reviewing the staff as friendly and professional. The entire team at AMC Removals wish you the very best in your new home.
Good company would use them again .. friendly fast and workers were second to none
Hi Chris, I'm delighted you would use us again and for reviewing the service as five star. The entire team at AMC Removals wish you the very best in your new home.
Great service. Very helpful.
Hi Sharon, thank you so much for the five star review. The entire team at AMC Removals wish you the very best in your new home.
The team at AMC made what was a potentially extremely stressful move, much easier.
Hi Fiona, I'm delighted you found your move stress free and reviewed the service as five star. The entire team at AMC Removals wish you the very best in your new home.
Very good and friendly
Hi Chris, thanks for taking the time to review our service as five star. The entire team at AMC Removals wish you the very best in your new home.
Thanks, guys for a great job. Gonzo, John & Onan (I hope I've got those right!) were careful, helpful and efficient and remained cheerful despite the challenges. 4.5 stars to the admin, who were great in making arrangements, apart from insisting that I use the boxes supplied rather than the smaller ones I'd requested for my heavy books. 5.5 stars to the guys who managed to lift those boxes up & down stairs, even though it was hard-going. Overall, thanks for helping to make moving as straightforward as possible.
Hi Veronica, many thanks for taking the time to review our service as five star. The boxes recommended and supplied for your books were industry standard book boxes. Our surveyor felt that your boxes were too small and weak to transport your books safely and therefore recommended using our book boxes instead. The entire team at AMC Removals wish you the very best in your new home.
Great service, makes the move so much easier!
Thank you for taking the time to review our service as five star. The entire team at AMC Removals wish you the very best in your new home.
Service from start to finish was very professional. The crew on moving day were friendly & efficient. Would highly recommend. Thank you AMC
Hi Nancy, thank you for reviewing the service as five star and for offering to recommend AMC Removals. The entire team at AMC Removals wish you the very best in your new home.
Absolutely Brilliant. Second time I've used them and would highly recommend. I thought I had left a box of Music Tuition books and they searched for them. The books later turned up combined in another box of stuff which I DID actually have but until I found the items this didn't stop them from contacting the crew who did my move and making serious enquiries on my behalf

Excellent service and they go above and beyond
Hi William. Thanks fore using AMC Removals again and for recognising that our teams go above and beyond. I appreciate vey much your repeat custom. The entire team at AMC Removals wish you the very best in your new home.
I recently arranged for AMC to remove my belongings and put into storage for me. Everyone I have dealt with throughout the process have been very friendly and helpful and wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
Thank you very much for reviewing the service as five star. I'm so happy you found all our staff to be friendly and helpful. The entire team at AMC Removals wish you the very best in your new home.
AMC provided an excellent service from start to finish at a really competitive price. Quick to survey, quote and supported by office based staff and friendly removals team.
Hi Rick, thank you for reviewing the service as excellent. Our teams work very hard behind the scenes to deliver a great experience every time. The entire team at AMC Removals wish you the very best in your new home.
John & Jack arrived on time and early in the morning, just as we had requested. They were polite and professional from the start, very hard-working, and careful with our possessions. Their positive attitude took away the stress of moving for us, and we really appreciate their can-do approach throughout the day. This was the first time we used AMC, and we would definitely use them again, as well as strongly recommend them to family & friends. Huge thanks once again guys, super job!
Hi Wanda, thank you so much for the amazing five star review and for offering to recommend AMC Removals. The entire team at AMC Removals wish you the very best in your new home.
AMC Removals is rated 4.89 based on 365 reviews