Ambrose Wilson Reviews

03AM
3AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Ambrose Wilson deliver?

About Ambrose Wilson: Ambrose Wilson specializes in ladies clothing, footwear & lingerie, your alternative to the high street. Get great value underwear in back sizes 36-56 and cups A-L and plus size clothing in sizes 12-34. Expert fashion advice and clothing for all occasions, you are sure to find what you need.

0871 231 2000

Clothing
Footwear
Lingerie & Underwear

Tell us how Ambrose Wilson made you happy

"Absolute idiots I applied got accepted gave me a credit limit or £150 spent it on my children received a confirmation email of the items I’d ordered to go back on to the website to check status of order to see it said cancelled on all the items rang them up today to be told something must of came back on my credit file I have another catalogue with jd williams linked to it and my credit score is £1500 I pay fine and never miss a by payments very misleading and I don’t think it should be passed full stop if this is the case not given half way get people’s hopes up than stripped of it #NotHappy🤬"
Are you Ambrose Wilson? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Fantastic service from start to finish. I was well informed regarding expected delivery dates. So far all of my orders have been of fantastic quality and great value for money. Their online ordering system is faultless. Highly recommend this company!"
"Ordered goods and sent payment with order cheque promptly cashed then e mail saying goods no longer available. asked for refund no reply. was sent another catalogue ordered another item which was again cancelled not available. still no contact with them. sent further e mail awaiting not with bated breath for reply. VERY DISAPPOINTED AND DISALUDED NEW CUSTOMER WILL NOT BE ORDERING ANYTHING ELSE. DEAL WITH THEM AT YOUR PERIL."
"Am very happy with my clothes and that and I use you them all the time x"
"Am very happy with my clothes and that and I use you them all the time x"
"Quick response from them to change my email and very quick sending goods"
"Paid promptly in October, however still harassed for payment although I sent bank and cheque details."
"I have found Ambrose Wilson to be very good, everything I ordered came on time and fitted well."
"Good quality goods with quick delivery"
"Site is easy to use and secure. Deliveries are prompt and returns easy to send back. All goods are of good quality and value for money and there is a lot of variety for different tastes. Have been a customer for many years."
"Good delivery times easy to returns unwanted goods free."
"Generally good value and prompt delivery."
Ambrose Wilson is rated 3.92 based on 12 reviews