Amazing O Reviews

8PM
8PM

help@amazingo.co.uk

Northbridge House,Elm Street Business Park,

How would you rate Amazing O?

"Don’t bother. I’ve been waiting 3 months for my refund. I’ve had apologies for delays and promises of my refund been processed but still nothing. Don’t bother with this company unless you have cash to give away."
Are you Amazing O? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Amazing O receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Now
"Excellent item. Great quality. Very happy. And came very quickly."
"SCAM SCAM SCAM please don't order from this company after taking My Money I never received the goods and after numerous emails I never had one reply don't fall into the Trap order from A reputable company"
"Fantastic and quick service receive parcel straight away"
"Return policy states that items can be returned for a refund within 14 days. However they have ignored my emails regarding this so I am unable to return the item! Buy products from a reputable retailer rather than them."
"Availability quick delivery and competively priced"
"Availability quick delivery and competively priced"
Amazing O is rated 3.29 based on 7 reviews