Amaroni Homeware Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Amaroni Homeware
01AM
1AM

About Amaroni Homeware: Amaroni Homeware - a leading retailer in the homewares market. Amaroni have sourced over 9000 products from around the world covering all aspects of the home. Based in the UK, we aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours of receipt

info@amaroni.com

Beds & Bedroom
Home Furnishing
Outdoors

Tell us how Amaroni Homeware made you happy

"Endless attempts to order online. Completed all boxes but there was no continue button. Useless!"
Are you Amaroni Homeware? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Amaroni Homeware receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Found their website by chance, phoned them to make sure item was in stock, ordered and asked if it was possibke to have it delivered next day. Not only did they do this but got the courier to text me a time slot which meant I was waiting around all day long. Item was well packed given it was glass and arrived in perfect condition. Would recommend !"
"Ordered on a Monday, received the item, well packed , on Tuesday. Less than 24 hours ! Perfect"
"I would give this 0 stars if I could. Still awaiting a refund since March....! 7 months later. Ridiculously unprofessional company, as for "Victoria" and "Vijay" I am starting to believe these are fictional characters not real business people."
"I bought a Kitchen Trolley from Amaroni. As soon as I had placed my order, they called me to advise that the trolley would be delivered by a 2 man crew, that they would place the trolley where I wanted. Amaroni advised that the courier would contact me to confirm a suitable delivery date within 7 days. The courier did call and delivered on time, on the specified day. After the delivery one of the Amaroni sales team called just to make sure everything was ok. I have no complaints whatsoever and would recommend them without hesitation"
"Ordered an item which came within 48 hours, however, it was damaged. I called Amaroni and the reception advised that all the sales team were on other calls and I would receive a call back. The call came within 30 minutes and I explained the problem to the sales person. They apologised and said they would have a replacement sent out the same day. I got a call the next day advising me of the delivery time and it duly arrived in perfect condition. I cannot speak highly enough about the service I was given by Amaroni and would recommend them."
"Placed an order with Amaroni. Item arrived within 48 hours, however it was damaged. Contacted the Company by telephone and the receoptionist took my details and advised that someone from the sales team would call me back. I receieved a call within 30 minutes. I explained what had happened and the gentleman said he would arrange a replacement and apologised for the inconvenience. The replacement arrived the next day and they even called me to let me know what time the item would arrive. Excellent service and no hesitation in recommending them."
"Two words: Don't bother. This seems to be Amaroni's approach to customer service and I would therefore give the same advice to any would-be customers. Rude and uncooperative, be kind to yourself and go elsewhere."
"Like the other comments on Amaroni, my experience is one of dissapointment, frustration and frankly misleading customer service. It's now 6 weeks on, I have no fire pit, no refund and no patience. They seek to mislead the customer with tales of goods being "on their way, or held up by the courier", or worse still, saying things are in stock when they plainly are not. I have given up, ordered one from somewhere else (which arrived in 3 days) and now await a refund, if and when they get around to it. Diabolocial from start to finish."
Delivery
Information
Price
"Their range of products and their pricing are great but I'm afraid that's where it ends with Amaroni. I ordered something from them at the end of May 2013, the item was quoted as being in stock. They took my money immediately. When it hadn't arrived two weeks later, I called and spoke to a director of the company who assured me he would do everything possible to sort it out. Turns out their stock was damaged. OK, that can happen. I was promised it would be sent to me when they got their next delivery from their supplier, 2 weeks later. That date came and went with no information from Amaroni. I chased them multiple times by email and phone. All I got was promises they would deal with it ASAP. Now, 7 weeks after I placed my order, I still haven't received my goods, I have no idea when or if they will send to me, they're now not responding to my emails and phone calls and I'm going to seek a refund. Heaven knows how long I'll have to wait for that and how many unmet promises Amaroni will make along the way, but I certainly will never deal with them again."
Exactly what happened with me but I was lucky to receive part of my order but I'm still waiting for a refund through paypal
Amaroni Homeware is rated 3.10 based on 10 reviews