Amara Living Reviews

Amara Living Limited
Unit 4, Concord Farm
School Road, Rayne
Braintree

How would you rate Amara Living?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Georgina Mosley
Unverified Reviewer
"Incorrect dimensions on the website meaning the product was much smaller than expected. £3 delivery and had to pay £5 myself for returns so in all I’m £8 out of pocket. Will not buy here again."
"I wanted to share a review as I was very close to being put off buying from Amara, from some negative reviews online. However, people tend to only review bad experiences, and I'm glad I still went ahead with the purchase as my experience was flawless. I ordered a clock from their website, and despite it being the New Year holiday period, the item was sent out the very next working day from the UK and I received it 2 days later in New Zealand, which is a very impressive timeframe. The clock was very carefully wrapped in bubble wrap, and it was easy to track and customise the delivery online with DHL. I was extremely happy overall and would definitely purchase from Amara again."
Unsatisfied Customer
Verified Reviewer
"If I could give this company 0 stars I would. This company has to be the most disappointing customer service that I have ever experienced. Their ‘no exchange policy’ is absolutely horrendous. I ordered an item online, and paid $40 shipping. When I asked to exchange the product, the ‘no exchange policy’ meant that I had to be fully refunded. I was not informed that I had to fully expense the shipping cost at my own cost, which was another $90 to send the item back. In order to get the item that I want, I have to place a new order and pay for shipping once more. Wasted more than $100, and nothing to show for it. Never ever order from this company, the customer service is appalling and not worth the effort. NEVER EVER EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!"
Judy Chaffin
"I ordered a beautiful Duvet and pillow cases, the quality is very good and I am very pleased with it."
Mara Gonzalez
"I buy i need"
Katie
"The products they sell are varied and different to others in the marketplace. Unfortunately you have to pay for returns should you find a product not suitable."
Tracy Nixon
"Great service - my order arrived the very next day and I was given a 1 hour delivery window so no waiting in all day for the postie!"
Grzegorz Czerkies
"Great range, good prices and brilliant delivery options (DPD). Bought some Ubra shelving and very happy with the purchase."
Amara Living is rated 3.50 based on 8 reviews