Amara Living Reviews

44% of reviewers recommend Amara Living
00AM
12AM

About Amara Living: AMARA is a leading International online boutique specializing in luxury gift ideas, beautiful wedding gifts and inspirational interior design ideas for your home goods and belongings.Amara was established in 2006 and has grown as a leading retailer till now. The Amara website was created to bring together some of the industry’s finest brands such as Missoni Home, Ralph Lauren Home and William Yeoward Crystal and many more.

customerservices@amara.co.uk

Amara Living Limited
Unit 4, Concord Farm
School Road, Rayne
Braintree

Tell us how Amara Living made you happy

Telephone
"Complete breach of consumer rights. Selling faulty products (I contacted the manufacturer directly who confirmed the item as faulty) and Amara still charging me £10+ to return the product. Customer service appalling. A totally shady and dishonest online retailer."
Are you Amara Living? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Amara Living receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Excellent customer service when Hermes lost my parcel ! Prompt efficient.....a real person ! Very impressed ."
"After spending over $1,000 on items from this site, I had issues with a faulty bathroom mat (Rocca Bath Mat). I purchased x2 of these mats & being that they cost in excess of $200, I contacted them about the one faulty product. After numerous irrelevant emails back - and - forth, being questioned on how long I’ve used the mat (less than 12 months), how it’s been washed etc, I was offered a $35.00 voucher. Unacceptable customer service & lack of responsibility. Will not be purchasing from the site again."
"When bad company they gave me 20 cent code to used told me could placed it on next order so when used it today and don’t work they gave me this bad services I received"
"I purchased a cutlery set. A storage box was pictured along with the pieces. It did not come with the box. This is false advertising and deceitful. In addition measurements are not given therefore it’s hard to know what your ordering. The place setting came with tiny spoons good for not much. Also be aware-I ordered from Canada-states free shipping but on top of a $600 order, I had a DHL bill of $171 for duties, taxes and processing fees. I emailed about these issues and along with a sorry, I got a link to where I could purchase the storage box. I think not!"
"Recieved the wrong order (late). Then after over a week of them trying to sort it out, I decided to cancel the order and requested for a refund. After a few weeks, I have not received my refund. I was then advised that I cannot recieve my refund until they receive the shipment that was wrongly sent to me..... I have spoken to their shipping provider several times, but they have failed to collect the shipment. So I am not recieving my refund because a fault of their own..... Never again!"
"Ordered a duvet and came a totally different colour to what was pictured. Making me pay to return the item"
"I ordered a Fornasetti plate and it was delivered to the United States expertly packed within one week. I plan on purchasing from them again since they have a wide variety of in-stock Fornasetti-unlike a previous online retailer I used that required a 50% down payment and then took weeks to ship. I sympathize with customers that are unhappy with their return policies but as a consumer, I always consider from where I'll be shopping from in the event I need to send back an item. Thankfully, my order went smoothly and I suspect that most do. I'm quite happy to have found them!"
"Incorrect dimensions on the website meaning the product was much smaller than expected. £3 delivery and had to pay £5 myself for returns so in all I’m £8 out of pocket. Will not buy here again."
"I wanted to share a review as I was very close to being put off buying from Amara, from some negative reviews online. However, people tend to only review bad experiences, and I'm glad I still went ahead with the purchase as my experience was flawless. I ordered a clock from their website, and despite it being the New Year holiday period, the item was sent out the very next working day from the UK and I received it 2 days later in New Zealand, which is a very impressive timeframe. The clock was very carefully wrapped in bubble wrap, and it was easy to track and customise the delivery online with DHL. I was extremely happy overall and would definitely purchase from Amara again."
"If I could give this company 0 stars I would. This company has to be the most disappointing customer service that I have ever experienced. Their ‘no exchange policy’ is absolutely horrendous. I ordered an item online, and paid $40 shipping. When I asked to exchange the product, the ‘no exchange policy’ meant that I had to be fully refunded. I was not informed that I had to fully expense the shipping cost at my own cost, which was another $90 to send the item back. In order to get the item that I want, I have to place a new order and pay for shipping once more. Wasted more than $100, and nothing to show for it. Never ever order from this company, the customer service is appalling and not worth the effort. NEVER EVER EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!"
"I ordered a beautiful Duvet and pillow cases, the quality is very good and I am very pleased with it."
"I buy i need"
"The products they sell are varied and different to others in the marketplace. Unfortunately you have to pay for returns should you find a product not suitable."
"Great service - my order arrived the very next day and I was given a 1 hour delivery window so no waiting in all day for the postie!"
"Great range, good prices and brilliant delivery options (DPD). Bought some Ubra shelving and very happy with the purchase."
Amara Living is rated 2.75 based on 16 reviews