Amanara UK Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Amanara UK Ltd
Read Amanara UK Ltd Reviews

mail@amanara.co.uk

PO Box 2232

I recurred to Amanara for a translation of official academic documents in Spanish, which I needed for my Masters at a UK university. In no time I had the PDFs files for me to start the procedure, and weeks later the hard copies arrived. It may arrived faster, but these are the COVID-19 times and I live on an island... They are quite efficient, on time, deliver what is promised and there are not major issues. They access, payment and originals delivery system is logical, intuitive and friendly. I do highly recommend Amanara, and if I ever need official translations, I will not hesitate in selecting them again.
I came across Amanara online and saw many good reviews. I was in need of translations within a day. Not only did I get them on time but the customer service was excellent in return. I’ll be sure to use Amanara again in the future when in need of official translations done. Thank you so much.
Fantastic Service as always.
I have been using Amanara's translation and apostille services for the past 6 years, Paul has always been the most helpful in providing my documents in the most accurate and quick way. I will continue to use Amanara's services in the future and would highly recommend them.
Very responsive service from Karin. The certified translation copies were professionally presented. I highly recommend their service.
Paul was so helpful and informative. He answered all my emails so quickly, and I really felt like my important documents were in good hands. Everything arrived back in time and as expected. Excellent customer service!
Good communication, quick respond, prompt service. Thank you Amanara!
Very helpful staff, I needed a quick turnaround and Amanara was able to provide, it was a next day service at a competitive price. Everything was perfect with the translation. Good all around.
It was a great service and i got my documents very quickly indeed,i would recommend this company to anyone
Having found the office I was greeted warmly & these persons new exactly what was required for an "Apostile" Very efficient, very fast service...would recommend
Incredibly speedy turnover time on two documents, for a reasonable price considering how fast it was done, and how nicely the product was presented when the physical copies arrived at my home. Great service all around!
Fantastic services provided by amanara I recommend to everybody.
Very good service, I received sincere advice, and my e-mails never went without a reply. The delivery was quick, I got the documents I needed in reasonable time, and the people answering my e-mails were also kind to me. I recommend Amanara to other customers. I would use this service again. Thank you.
Great. On time, good value and helpful even before I requested the Apostille, when other Notaries were over-quoting (I think.). thanks alex
Easy to get a quote, quick turn around, professional fit for purpose translation of my diploma. Would recommend based on my experience.
The service provide by Anamara Translations was beyond my expectations. From my first email their staff were very helpful. Before doing my certified translation with Anamara I requested the price for the same service with all the companies found in the first 15 results at Google. Anamara was with one other company the cheapest ones, but the other company charging the same price took 2 days to replied my second email. I definitely recommend Anamara. Quality, good value and fast.
I found Amanara to be very efficient and speedy. I applied for an Apostille to endorse some legal documents. This was recieved within a couple of days. I would happily use their services again should this be necessary.
All translations were performed on time and with high quality. I would recommend Amanara service to everyone.
Excellent! Thank you!
We are an immigration law firm and have been using Amanara for few years now. I found them very prompt , helpful and reliable service provider. They are of course a certified translation agency , their translation work is acceptable by the Home office for immigration application purpose. I would highly recommend to anyone who wishes to use Amanara for translation services.
Amanara UK Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 68 reviews