AM Car Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend AM Car Parts
Read AM Car Parts Reviews

About AM Car Parts:

New & Used Parts for Any Vehicle. Uk's Largest network of auto parts suppliers. more info visit http://www.amcarparts.co.uk

support@amcarparts.co.uk

Tell us how AM Car Parts made you happy
I got used seats for my Nissan .Excellent response will Come back again with different order.
Five stars ..... excellent service , quick and reliable . will use again when needed have bookmarked .
A very good service ,the person who took my call was very helpful and well informed and answered all my questions concerning the part I required.
amcarpart.co.uk is a great site , ive used them a few times and they have never let me down in finding what I need , and the parts I have received are always of a great standard , a huge thanks to everyone involved.I will gladly use you again
amcarparts.co.uk was so easy to sort out the parts i needed and got delivered within 2 days, thank you.
Parts ordered reached me in good condition and in good condition .1st class service. would use again.
I bought alloy rims for my Nissan and i found them very fast and helpful .There is huge stock of all used and new parts .
Very satisfied, correct part received and delivery was prompt and without issue
excellent service the overall service from my first search to the delivery was excellent
So easy to deal with and the guys on the phone superb for advice, super pleased to have found this site thank you
A very good service what more could one wish for !!.
very good service and had more attached than i was expecting. will write another review when customer has fiited it
Tried to buy a glow plug relay for a LDV Cub could not find one one ebay so contacted AM parts they had one processed my order really quickly so helpful and the part was delivered on time as well brilliant .
Have not receives ordered parts.
Was very impressed with help of phonecall to make sure part I was wanting was correct.The website was very clear and helpful for ordering and making payment.As promised part arrived within 3 days and I will be very happy to use company again and would recommend it to other garages.
Have not receives ordered parts.
Very good quotes. Fast and gave me a good idea about my order of gear box, satisfied !
very good seller, order delivered as stated and arrived in good condition. would use them again and recommend them to anyone
price great, speed great, condition great, service great - first time i've used AM and thoroughly recommend.
very helpful, very pleased with whole experience. five stars
AM Car Parts is rated 4.61 based on 473 reviews