AM Car Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend AM Car Parts
Read AM Car Parts Reviews

About AM Car Parts:

New & Used Parts for Any Vehicle. Uk's Largest network of auto parts suppliers. more info visit http://www.amcarparts.co.uk

support@amcarparts.co.uk

Tell us how AM Car Parts made you happy
Good price with fast delivery. Great service more than expectations. Thanks
Brilliant service, Part looks brand new however it was ordered used. Many Thanks
Nice polite service, part exactly as described and required, arrived even earlier than promised. Good people to do business with. Peter Gubby Guildford Surrey.
Impressed with service. I found the require part within 10 minutes and it was sent immediately. Very quick and accurate overall a good experience
Excellent customer service. Just give them my part number on the phone and they come with lot cheaper prices. Highly recommended company for car parts. I will use them again if i needed any part.
Dealer quotes for £750 for subframe, they got 1 for £156. Amazing!!! save almost 600. Brilliant service*****
A 5 STAR company. I will come back again
Good service
Very quick and reliable service
These guys were real helpful when I was looking for an EGR valve. Great communications and fast delivery, the valve did exactly as It was meant to do and it was a lot cheaper than everywhere else I looked. I'll be using AM car parts again. Top banana.
Excellent service as they promised. Part arrived next day.
Although it was used part but looks new and quick delivered. A+++++
elderly car so really pleased that the part could be supplied :-) Correct part arrived swiftly - excellent - thank you
very pleased with the service very quick delivery
Easy purchase and arrived when promised.
Great website for almost every part that i looked for my car and on ther top subframe delivered within 48 hours. I saved alomsot £200 compare to main hyundai dealer prices. Many Thanks
Everything done as expected related to my order of suspension -no problems encountered- would definitely recommend and use again- good site
M very thankful to my friend who suggest about amcaparts.co.uk . very simple and easy to use site i ever used . five stars .
Absolute excellent service from start to finish of transaction, The guy I dealt with was very knowledgeable and helpful, also your prices are very very reasonable. Will definitely use you again should the need arise.
very fast service i ever used . I found my required parts in very short time . will use them again .
AM Car Parts is rated 4.61 based on 473 reviews