AlzProducts Reviews

support@alzproducts.co.uk

Unit 25C
Bilton Industrial Estate
Humber Avenue

How would you rate AlzProducts?

Verified Buyer

Brilliant product. Peace at last. Liked the fact that you only have to put in the phone numbers you want to get through. Easy to set up.
Verified Reviewer

Ordered book online for mothers ( who has advanced dementia) birthday, 3-5 working days delivery. Not arrived at 9 days, missed birthday. Phoned and was told unable to get from supplier. After waiting in every day for postman for almost a week, NOT HAPPY.
No communication, not even an explanatory email. Poor customer consideration.
Verified Buyer

Excellent clock with very clear and simple features. My husband who has dementia refers to it often and has commented on how good it is. I would have preferred a clock with these clear features, but powered by I am very happy with the clock batteries which would have been simpler to hang on the wall, but there does not seem to be such a thing.
Michael D
Verified Buyer

Lockable socket protectors easy to fit and work well, only wish there was a single socket version available.
Jean B
Verified Buyer

Bought the phone for my Dad with Alzheimer's. It's an attractive phone and works well. Customer service was very good. Instructions with the phone are very basic and perhaps could be improved.
Linda H
Verified Buyer

Very quick delivery from AlzProducts.

Good Speedy Service
Mr A B
Verified Buyer

I found the products and service from alzproducts very good and have bought two things from them which has helped my mother greatly, have in mind some other stuff that family can buy as presents. nice to do business.
Verified Buyer

I can't speak highly enough of AlzProducts. The staff I have dealt with have been so friendly, helpful and efficient. They have dealt with my orders very swiftly and the service I have received has been second to none.
Karen J
Verified Buyer

The clock I ordered for my dad was exactly what I wanted and was delivered very quickly.
Verified Buyer

The radio-synchronised digital clock/calendar ordered for my mother came quickly enough, was well packaged and does the job for which it is intended.
Verified Buyer

Excellent innovative product which can enhance the life of dementia sufferers and enable them to enjoy music tailored to individual sufferers.
Violet M
Verified Buyer

Great response from Tom when I needed to return a product and matter dealt with speedily.
Verified Buyer

Order arrived promptly and goods were as described. My only problem is that I am not sure how I can warm melamine dinner plates!
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery. Good quality. Very happy with my purchase.
KAREN A
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service, after my first clock arrived faulty a replacement was received the next day, the day clock has given my mum great peace of mind, highly recommended for dementia patients
Verified Buyer

Super fast efficient service, I will certainly use it again.
Carolyn R
Verified Buyer

Had to send the remote back because it wasn’t compatible with our stb, also a pity we were not refunded the full postage as it was no use to us at all but still cost us £3.95.
Verified Buyer

Very satisfied with this Radio . It is perfect for my husband who has Alzheimer's and limited sight . It arrived well packed . All round a happy purchase.
John R
Verified Buyer

Your product has brought great comfort and support for my wife who has advanced vascular dementia. Thank you.
AlzProducts is rated 4.81 based on 1,178 reviews