AlzProducts Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend AlzProducts

Unit 25C
Bilton Industrial Estate
Humber Avenue

How would you rate AlzProducts?

Michael L
Verified Buyer

Have just bought this for my sister who suffered a head injury a few years ago and struggles with numbers and too much visual information, she has found this clock brilliant.
Barbara M
Verified Buyer

I had previously ordered my item from another company, and after a few days of ordering, they emailed to say it was being reprinted and would be delayed for two weeks. I ad wanted it for a birthday present that weekend. Ordered it from ALZ on a Thursday, item £5 cheaper than other company, paid for next day delivery, received it on Friday. Can I say more?? Perfect!!!
Verified Buyer

easy to order delivery arrived quickly.
Patricia W
Verified Buyer

Dear Tom, Hopefully the product will enable my husband understand the times of day and evening better, also the date day and year
Verified Buyer

Mother in law loves it. She can now sit in her room at the care home and listen to the music she wants. Her mood has improved and her room now is more her personal space
Mr Edward S
Verified Buyer

A quick easy service, arrived within 3 days , pleased with the item, just what we wanted!
Verified Buyer

Very good. Happy with product.
Michelle B
Verified Buyer

Ordered my mother a day clock as she has dementia and is always asking what day it is. The day clock was exactly what she needed. Ordered it and two days later it was delivered and she has not had to ask what day it is, can't thank you enough.
Linda K
Verified Buyer

clock/calendar bought for my mother in law, as she was having difficulty remembering what day it was, only had it a few days but she is happy with it and has only asked us once what day is it!!!
Verified Buyer

Exactly what I was looking for to remind my elderly father the day, date, time and whether morning or afternoon. The display is easy to read and the colours ensure it stands out.
Harriet C
Verified Buyer

Beautiful product, nice large face. Would have benefitted from a back light in the evenings but then I can see some would argue that would distract from the time. I appreciate why you didn't but an option would be good
Verified Buyer

Great product - very easy to set up. And really quick delivery
Verified Buyer

I bought this for my 95 year old Dad, who has very poor sight resulting from a brain haemorrhage a couple of months ago. He absolutely loves it and it's given him his independence back, which is so important to him. He can pick the channels he wants to watch now, without getting in a pickle and ending up very frustrated. It was really easy to set up too - thank you!
Verified Buyer

Aquapaint - very good product in that it can be used over and over again.

Puzzle - very good sturdy pieces. Perhaps consider something between 13 and 24 pieces.
Joseph M
Verified Buyer

The DayClox8 has been very helpful for my 86 years old mother who has vascular dementia. She can clearly see the day of the week and the time of day (as well as the date) and if she does get confused then we can use the clock to help explain the correct day and time.
Caroline S
Verified Buyer

The clock is very difficult to adjust. The settings icon disappears within seconds if you do not select next field. Also it is wrong.For example although the time says 7.30am, it says it is evening! My husband who has dementia is now even more confused. Despite trying several times I cannot get the clock to read correctly. The tablet box is also very difficult to slide the lid off. My husband has been so distressed trying to use both items, I feel like throwing them away. The high cost does not reflect the quality of the products & I will not be buying from you again
We're sorry to hear that this customer is unhappy with the products they purchased from us. We have contacted the customer directly to try to get this resolved but haven't yet received a response. The issue with the day periods being incorrect is something we believe we can fix over the telephone, but if not, all of our products come with a year guarantee and we'd be happy to provide a replacement. Our staff are also happy to help with programming our clocks via email or telephone. We have also addressed our customer's other comments in our response to them but won't publish them here due to the length of this reply. Kind regards, the AlzProducts Team
Unverified Reviewer

They provided a perfect solution to my mother's forgetfulness . Mum forgets what day it is so I purchased a clock which gives the day date and time. Its perfect as it even changed with the hour change in autumn and spring. They have restored my mums ability to know what day it is. This is i just perfect
Verified Buyer

I bought a clock which gives the day date and time as my mum is now becoming very forgetful.

The Clock is perfect and will help mum to remain orientated to time which has to be really great.

I searched the internet and could not find a suitable clock until I looked on this website. Clearly a lot of research has gone into the needs of individuals with memory problems. Thank you.
Verified Buyer

We bought the triple display clock for mom who's sight is poor and a little confused as to what day it is when she gets up. Mom absolutely loves this clock, so simple but so worthwhile.
Ernest S
Verified Buyer

Came well packed and looks a very nice clock
AlzProducts is rated 4.82 based on 1,125 reviews