AlzProducts Reviews

support@alzproducts.co.uk

Unit 25C
Bilton Industrial Estate
Humber Avenue

How would you rate AlzProducts?

Karen G
Verified Buyer

I purchased the Flipper remote control for my mother as she was having great difficulty with her SkyQ remote. I would like to thank Tom for all his help while I was trying to programme the new remote and the time he spent explaining the issues with the SkyQ box. I am very pleased to report that all is working well and my brother no longer has calls every day asking him how to get the TV to work!
Mrs Joan F
Verified Buyer

I received the order quickly, well packaged. Although I found the dementia clocks difficult to programme initially, I contacted your customer service technical people and the technical man who helped me was extremely kind, patient anď helpful enabling me to set them up appropriate to my mother's needs.
Many thanks.
Verified Buyer

Product is grossly over priced and of poor quality. Some of the words are incorrectly spelt. Choice of reminders not comprehensive enough and pictures are not available for every reminder. Very inferior. Concept good but execution sadly lacking.
Verified Buyer

I phoned to ask for more information on DayClox, my enquiry was dealt with promptly and efficiently . Very good service.
Brian S
Verified Buyer

The motion sensor occasionally fails to detect movement across its field of view. I have checked the batteries and they show as being full on my tester.
Jenny A
Verified Buyer

Delivery was fast and well packaged
Steve H

Great service fast delivery
And a good product
Deborah P
Verified Buyer

Product information and helpfulness of member of staff was clear and accurate.
Verified Buyer

Order was delivered very fast
Peggy W
Verified Buyer

I purchased an additional handset for the geemarc photodect for my elderly mother. When it came it was faulty and Yvette from AlzProducts was very helpful and sent us a new one straight away. I then discovered that the new handset would not pair with the geemarc photodect. Tom from AlzProducts went in my opinion beyond the call of duty. Which is more than I can say for the manufacturer. Anyway that's a different story. Tom spent a long time trying to resolve the problem. I would definitely use AlzProducts again as they really care.
Mary M
Verified Buyer

Excellent and efficient service.
Excellent product met with the standards that I was looking for
Verified Buyer

Very fast delivery... my mum loved her memory book of the 50s!
Neil B
Verified Buyer

Purchased the Doro 319 hidden keys phone. Perfect for avoiding misdial anxiety. However, I didn't realise that if phone is unplugged the programmed numbers were lost. This leaves the person stranded. Stressful time ! Make sure numbers are re-entered if unplugged for a period. Otherwise great.
Martin G
Verified Buyer

Great remote for my elderly father ,bigger buttons. Great purchase, speedy delivery it helps by adding channels in the remote rather then flicking through 100 channels
Verified Buyer

Product was good but not suitable. Excellent customer service
No issue with returning and refund.
Verified Buyer

Helpful online chat service, great products at reasonable prices and quick delivery.
Margaret D
Verified Buyer

Does what I want it to do
Mrs Susan T
Verified Buyer

The jigsaws were part of an activities table at an event we hosted and were really well received by people living with dementia and their families and friends.
Mrs Christine L
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery, my brother loves his jigsaw puzzles.
Mr Clive S
Verified Buyer

We ordered the calendar clock for my mother who is in the late stages of dementia, who doesn't know what day, time of day or time of year. The clock is excellent we purchased two one for downstairs and one for upstairs. The clock is over priced for the item is plastic and not worth the price. Will say the writing is very clear. But the cost should be brought down. We've kept the clocks to help my mother. Delivery was very quick.
AlzProducts is rated 4.82 based on 1,080 reviews