AlzProducts Reviews

support@alzproducts.co.uk

Unit 25C
Bilton Industrial Estate
Humber Avenue

How would you rate AlzProducts?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"First class product easy to set up well worth it"
"Purchased 2, not fitted as my wife did not like the colour. However decided to retain the purchased and possible use for another application other than intended in the bathroom. Must confess I agreed with my wife not ideal for our purposes."
"I have not been able to take these Retro Jigsaws into the home that my husband is in as I have been rather poorly for the last 10 days but I do have them in my possession and I can see by just looking at them that they will be very beneficial for some of the residents in the home. I think that 16 pieces are just enough for some of the residents that have dementia and I particularly like the idea of the four seasons around the same scene settings which will be of benefit to the residents. Thank you also for your punctuality in sending them to me."
"I have purchased this product for my Dad who doesn't have dementia but has difficulty remembering things (he is 89).. I have had no problems adding music but as yet have not given it to him. I think it will make a big difference. I like the simplicity of the design and the retro style."
"Product bought for my mother who has dementia. The phone pre-set buttons are so easy to set up, took only a few minutes to programme family numbers in. The ring volume is nice & loud. Really pleased with the product."
"The clock is brilliant and so helpful. Only criticism is that it’s quite expensive. I bought one for my Mum & one for my uncle, so that was £130 for two digital clocks .. I purchased the white framed clocks, which were the cheapest. They increased in price, depending on the colour of the frame. Great product but don’t understand why they are so expensive & why they increased in price, depending on colour of frame. Otherwise, excellent!"
"My Aunt with severe dementia really loved the cat. She keeps trying to wake it up because she says she wants to feed it. She has it next to her, sitting on the mat that was with it. A really good sensory item for the person with dementia."
"Fantastic product easy to set up maintains independence"
"Great so easy to use recommend to buy"
"Easy website, clock sent promptly with tracking info sent by email. Excellent service."
"Found this for my mother and so pleased with it. My mother is pleased as so easy to get hold of me just push the button with my picture on. I highly recommend this product"
""magic painting" is marvellous! Just add water & the colours appear, & you can re-use as often as you like. Fantastic product, successfully used with Mum. Designer/Creator deserves huge pat on the back."
"very pleased with my one button radio thank you."
"I am sure the recipient will enjoy remembering past times in England."
"I live in The Netherlands and I bought one product, a white small kitten... I AM very happy with the white kitten for My Mother.... A was also happy with The fast dilevery! A very Good webshop, also for the people outsite de UK!!! Thank you very mutch!! Maria, The Netherlands"
"This was a gift for my brother in law,his wife said he likes it and was adding pieces to the heater,she send me a picture and he looked chuffed,sure he will get some enjoyment.Thanks"
"Lightweight but sturdy box ideal for storing medications. The combination instructions are easy to follow but the lock itself is a little small and fiddly. Very happy with product at the moment. Excellent delivery service."
Mrs Caroline R
Verified Buyer
"After searching for 2yrs I found this date/day/time clock for my 94yr old mother & was delighted at the efficiency of the staff when ordering it & very quick delivery by royal mail. Will definitely use this firm again!!"
"Very pleased with the efficiency of the company, the clock is ideal for my elderly mother in law who forgets what day it is."
"Exactly as described,peace of mind that mum can get in touch with the touch of a button."
AlzProducts is rated 4.80 based on 1,309 reviews