AlzProducts Reviews

support@alzproducts.co.uk

Unit 25C
Bilton Industrial Estate
Humber Avenue

How would you rate AlzProducts?

"I ordered this clock for my Mum. She is delighted with it. It tell her the time of day, whether it is morning/evening etc, date. As she is now losing track of time she has found this very useful and it has reduced her stress levels considerably. I would highly recommend it"
"Excellent proa d service"
"the telephone service was very good and the product was delivered as forcast thankyou very much"
"Ordered Came within 2 days customer was very happy with product and service"
"Really usefull for elderly people."
"Very please with this product the only thing u could improve is the opening to put the tablets in takes me a long time to get open I really struggle"
"Great piece of equipment- thank you. At last I can stop worrying about my mum taking the wrong pills at the wrong time on the wrong day! She is really happy and feels more in control now that she can take her pills on her own each time the alarm goes off . A big weight off my mind"
"Product as describe and very easy to use for some one with neurological problems"
"Just what we needed for our Mam as she wasn't putting the receiver down with her cordless phone."
Mrs Beryl B
Verified Buyer
"I am so pleased with this clock for my husband and I love the walnut finish. The day, time and dated are well laid out for my husband to read. Excellent product and well worth every penny."
Caroline H
Verified Buyer
"Absolutley fantastic product. Does far more than we could have hoped for."
"A good site with a variety of products to choose. Ordering was easy and delivery was problem free."
"My order arrived really quickly. The phone is fantastic, was easy to set up and my dad is now able to ring family members as he needs to ( something he couldn’t do before) thanks to the presets with photos"
"Good range of products to choose from and fast delivery"
"Staff on the phone were really helpful and took a long time to explain the products to me and suggested I tried them both and sent back the one that wasn’t suitable. Good customer service."
"this product really helped my mother in-law who was having problems with the days of the week"
"Can’t fault the product or the service received, delivery was prompt, no problems so far."
Mrs Louise E
Verified Buyer
"Brought this for my mum who has Alzheimer's,big enough that she can't hide it and hopefully won't fiddle with it"
"Arrived I. Good time"
"Brilliant clock and is very useful right away."
AlzProducts is rated 4.79 based on 1,370 reviews