AlzProducts Reviews

support@alzproducts.co.uk

Unit 2
68 Bayton Road
Exhall

Tell us how AlzProducts made you happy
AlzProducts 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Louise E
AlzProducts 5 star review on 16th December 2020
Donna D
AlzProducts 5 star review on 6th August 2020
First product I bought from ALZ quick delivery good product.
Purchased for mother who is visionally impaired. Absolutely thrilled with it. We use it for audio books which we download for her and it’s fool proof for her. I would definitely recommend it.
Very good product, could have done with a few blank stickers to use... maybe a couple of more food stickers and fridge/ freezer ones too...
We bought this for our 92 year old mother.She had a stroke last year and this has left her with only being able to use one hand and now bed or chair bound. The music box has been such a success! We have downloaded all her favourite tunes and it is so easy to use she can flip the lid to play and push the large button to skip a track. She has been able to lie in bed and sing away to her heart’s content. Really recommend for dementia sufferers as it is so simple to operate. Two observations would be nice to have the facility to have battery’s as she cannot move it room to room as needs to be plugged in and also the volume is awkward as adjusted with a pen nib on the underside. I understand why this is done but it is fiddly for carers to try and adjust if needs arrive . But overall an excellent product which I would highly recommend! Delivery was very quick too ! Thank you
I buy these for my ASD daughter as she loves the feeling of a real pet but is not good at remembering to look after them. I bought these for my other children as love the idea of their own almost real pet. I will buy one for my daughters, ASD school too.
efficient delivery
Honestly this is a fabulous product for people with dementia or alzheimers, its interactive and tactile without the all of the responsibility of a real pet. 👌😊
Great company to deal with and delivery was so prompt.
What a fantastic piece of equipment this is. My sister and I got this for my brother as he has difficulty using his hands and was wanting to listen to his music. All his cds are now recorded onto the MP3 player and he is now able to use it himself. He is so happy using it and knows he can have music recorded any time he purchases new cds. The price of the player is worth every penny that we paid and he can now have many happy hours in the future.
Needs a off/on switch better still a sensor that automatically switches it off after 30mins
Excellent Service and speedy delivery. Will definitely use again.
The Lifemax clock is brilliant.
Absolutely brilliant. My dad is almost blind, but loves his music This product could not be more simple to use He also likes his music loud, and the volume is amazing Wish I had discovered this along time ago
got the cat, who is now named Bella for my mother in law who has dementia and very anxious, she loves sitting with Bella on her lap and stroking her as she calms naturally and the overwhelming visions of paronia slow as well.
Easy to use and does everything it claims.
The pug puppy looked exactly like a small version of our dog, so I ordered one for my 94yr old mother who suffers with dementia. Delivery was quick and the product was very nicely packaged. Her face lit up as soon as I placed the lifelike puppy on her knee and she immediately began to stroke it. It will be a constant companion to her. Thank you so much. I would definitely recommend to anyone who has a relative with dementia, or who just needs companionship.
Wasnt sure how this pet would be received by mum who has mixed alzheimers and vascular dementia. Bought for mothers day, and she loves it as do her carers. Best present I'ver bought her for a long time .
Very pleased with this item, good choice of sensory music.
Day clock present got my mother aged 92 - she loves it! Clear and easy to read. Perfect for her because when she gets up she can never remember what day it is.
So pleased with my purchases This small sleeping dog and sleeping cat are so cute and well made.
AlzProducts is rated 4.74 based on 2,813 reviews