AlzProducts Reviews

support@alzproducts.co.uk

Unit 2
68 Bayton Road
Exhall

Tell us how AlzProducts made you happy
AlzProducts 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Louise E
AlzProducts 5 star review on 16th December 2020
Donna D
AlzProducts 5 star review on 6th August 2020
Took a little while to programme the pager, had to be patient & persistent. Now working well and alerting carer to attempts to get up at night.
Really easy too set up and so much easier for my mam too use..
Great. The website, together with the reviews on the site, gave a good description of the product I bought. Delivery was good. I had no problems with the product, so no experience of returns or customer service.
Excellent company. Lights arrived quickly in good packaging.
Excellent books well presented and set out Brilliant 5 stars
My purchase from AlzProducts was very simple and straightforward. The book I ordered came very quickly and was delivered in perfect condition.
This clock is excellent, very well designed: very clear to read, easy to use and useful, providing comprehensive information about the time. The size, choice of colour, colour-banding, lettering and the structural support have been well-thought-out; and the background lighting is just right: soft and not intrusive. In terms of information, it's just what my brother needs when he's not sure of the day/time of day/the date. He remembers better where he is in time - particularly important on waking from a night's sleep/a nap/a siesta. Having the clock is restoring his confidence, giving him "a better handle” on where he is in time. You could say, though, that it's an ideal gift for anyone, actually, not just for those with dementia. In short, it's a brilliant clock! ery good range of products.
Fast delivery. Easy ordering process.
This is the first Alz product I have purchased.
Very impressed. Excellent service, well packed.
Bought these cats as a gift for the local hospital Prince Charles for looking after my mam
This product is really good. I took a star off for the design of the underside. My dad can see this better but when using the numbers to change channels he needs to use his magnifying tool so the remote tips when he is pressing the numbers. Shame it wasn’t balanced on the bottom.
A great product, definitely very helpful for my husband as he can see at a glance the date etc and any notes I’ve made as a reminder of what’s happening in the day. Will definitely be having one next year.
Excellent product. Easy to instal and so much easier for my mum to use. Highly recommended
Absolutely wonderful, a great gift for dad who had left two ginger cats behind when he went into a care home.
Quick delivery, good service.
Excellent piece of equipment. Does what it says! Also delivery was very good.
Bought the calico kitten for my Mum, who suffers with Dementia and lives in a care home and can no longer have a cat. She immediately took to the kitten and you can see that it brings her joy. She has the kitten close to her at all times. Money well spent to see how happy it makes her.
AlzProducts 5 star review on 28th March 2021
Customer service from this company is exemplary in my experience. They resolved an issue with something I purchased, replied promptly to emails and replaced the item by return of post.
Excellant my mother really enjoyed this. Lots to talk about. Good for stimulating conversation and memories.
AlzProducts is rated 4.74 based on 2,815 reviews