AlzProducts Reviews

support@alzproducts.co.uk

Unit 2
68 Bayton Road
Exhall

Tell us how AlzProducts made you happy
AlzProducts 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Louise E
AlzProducts 5 star review on 16th December 2020
Donna D
AlzProducts 5 star review on 6th August 2020
Dog was hard and not very cuddly for a adult with dementia. The battery compartment has no on and off switch and a screwdriver was need to take the battery out.
Brought this gift for my daughters boyfriend who is always losing his keys!! So pleased with the product. I read a few reviews that people found it hard to put in the batteries, but he didn't so don't let that put you off. The item was delivered within a couple of days. I would highly recommend this product and their service.
Easy transaction
Very prompt service
The item was despatched very quickly. The whole process was good, no problems at all.
The throw and tell ball was a amazing hit with our residents. They all opened up telling us all their stories, we all had such fun and laughter , I would recommend it to any one.
Fabulous service & very fast delivery, so happy with clock.
Bought Arthur bear for my mother who is suffering from dementia. She liked the feel and comfof the bear, unfortunately, even at full volume, she is having difficulty hearing the songs we downloaded. Might have to try some different ones.
First time I have used AlzProduct and the service was great. Delivery time was very quick and I was kept informed of delivery progress all the way.
Would recommed, my dad who has dementia loves it
I was very pleased it does just what it says it does. It puts an end to unwanted numbers calling ( so far) the only thing I couldnt do was reset the recorded message .
Great product, easy to set up, giving dad that extra care needed
My grandaughter absolutely loves this even though they have a real collie dog. Excellent
Very pleased with this item, wish I had known sooner mom had been struggling with original tv remote
Such a brilliant company, taking technology down to the simplest form so that those with dementia can still interact.
bought for my mum who is registered blind and it is brilliant! the white background with bright big buttons are just what she needed !! was dispatched and delivered promptly. Thank you
Really happy with this purchase. My granddaughter Olivia loves it. It is very good quality and delivery was quick. Wouldn’t hesitate to order from you again. My Grandson was also happy with the toy cat. Again very good quality toy.
Good company to deal with simple ordering process well packaged and arrived on time
Excellent way of lightning up the floor when getting out of bed to help prevent falls. Can be used anywhere to give a bright light for a short while. It stays on for 1 minute.
Very easy to use menu. When the clock arrived I just plugged it in and away it went giving the correct day, time etc. Large letters easy viewing
AlzProducts is rated 4.74 based on 2,815 reviews