Alterations Boutique Reviews

of reviewers recommend Alterations Boutique
Read Alterations Boutique Reviews

info@alterationsboutique.co.uk

14 New Quebec Street, Marylebone

5/5 for service, pricing and attention to detail.
Found them online and so happy I trusted them. They did a fab job of my trousers. So good in fact I’ve taken a few of my pairs here to also get shortened.
My jacket fits me better then it ever has before. Surpassed my expectations in every way. Thank you for your great service.
Known for their 5* service and that's no different to what I received yesterday. Service was excellent - pricing was good, staff were very polite. Can't complain and can only recommend!
Great experience. The seamstress was very thorough and helped me with everything. I am so happy and have taken a few dresses of mine there since my visit that I've wanted to have done for some time!
Had to place last minute order for my dress to be changed before an event they completed my order on time and the quality was excellent as well as communication
My suit was altered to perfection and the price was decent. Highly recommended!
Beautiful boutique shop with great staff and honest service. My dress looks and feels new :)
Excellent after sales service. The alterations themselves are top notch. Many thanks team!
Superb service last week. Happy to recommend based on my experience of price, attention to detail for the alterations themselves as well as the the staff politeness and professionalism.
I found them incredibly friendly professional and gave a prompt service. I was very happy with the alteration made to my dress. Will definitely be using them again. :D
I had my wedding dress altered here to perfection - they did an amazing job and I have since recommended them to all of my friends!
Very helpful, nice people, did an alteration in the evening and the cost was great, thank you.
The customer service provided exceeded my expectations & I personally had lost faith in the power of the consumer until today.
Phenomenal tailoring - the best I’ve ever come across by far!
Alterations Boutique altered my wife's wedding dress to perfection. Very happy with the result and the cost.
They did a lovely job of my suit jacket. It fits me perfectly and very happy to recommend :)
Thank you for the beautiful work you did to my Wedding Dress. The service I received was exceptional. I could not have been more pleased with the results. :)!!
Marvellous job. My trousers and jacket looked the part but they also now feel the part which is important to me. Thank you to the staff for all they did to help. 10/10.
Quality service, good pricing and excellent tailoring on offer. More than happy to visit again should I need to. Truly special!
Alterations Boutique is rated 5.00 based on 704 reviews