Alston Insurance Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Alston Insurance Services

About Alston Insurance Services: Alston Insurance Services is an award-winning insurance intermediary. Our aim is to provide our customers with the best quotes from the UK’s top providers for life insurance, critical illness cover and income protection insurance.

info@alstoninsuranceservices.co.uk

Blue Tower
Media City UK
Manchester
M50 2ST

How would you rate Alston Insurance Services?

"I have to say the service I got from Michael was excellent, he explained everything to me in a complicated market. I would definitely recommend his services in the future"
Alan Welch
Verified Buyer
"Could not believe how quick this was sorted out for me and easy to understand. Thanks"
"Michael called immediately and we talked through some different scenarios - I didn't feel like he was trying the hard sell for the most expensive Policy."
Denise Harrison
Verified Buyer
"Quick efficient very pleasant experience"
Mark Rattle
Verified Buyer
"I have used Alston insurance before and allways found them very helpful and profesional in finding me the best option for Life insurance and other products. Would reccomend to others."
Darren Bray
Verified Buyer
"Mike was brilliant at getting me a suitable policy, he also explained exactly what the benefits were. Would definitely recommend him."
"Replaced my cover like for like and saved me about 50% on the premium."
"Excllent service -I've managed to save £10 a month by switcing yo another Income Protection Plan."
Fiona McGill
Verified Buyer
"I received a quick response from an enquiry I raised. Michael was extremely efficient and provided me with the level of cover I needed within minutes."
"I have found this company to be very professional and recommend them to everyone."
"Had the most amazing customer service today that I just had to leave a review mike was a very friendly and helpful and kind. Helping me to step by step. This company comes with high recommendation, I will defiantly be using their service again in the future. Many thanks"
Richard Livesey
Verified Buyer
"My go to place for insurance. Informed, non pushy advice at a competitive price."
Mark Tasker
Verified Buyer
"GOOD SERVICE VERY PROMPT AND ALWAYS LOOKS AFTER YOUR INTERESTS FIRST"
"Fantastic efficient service which was finalised in a couple of hours from initial consultation to completion. I would recommend this service to others."
Caroline Huntbach
Verified Buyer
"Thank you for your wonderful help much appreciated will recommend you to all my friends and family if needed Caroline"
"Quick personal service"
David Kerr
Verified Buyer
"Very good service & good selection of products. Professional throughout my dealing with. Would highly recommend Regards David Kerr TICorr"
James Goodwin
Verified Buyer
"Great Service with no aggravation"
"Prompt service"
"I am very pleased with the service i recieved from Micheal. He is very proffessional and fill of knowledge. It has been a pleasure opening a policy with him."
Alston Insurance Services is rated 4.91 based on 254 reviews