Alston Insurance Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Alston Insurance Services

About Alston Insurance Services: Alston Insurance Services is an award-winning insurance intermediary. Our aim is to provide our customers with the best quotes from the UK’s top providers for life insurance, critical illness cover and income protection insurance.

info@alstoninsuranceservices.co.uk

Blue Tower
Media City UK
Manchester
M50 2ST

Telephone

How would you rate Alston Insurance Services ?

"Recommended to me, David was very patient, helpful and honest. Very friendly and easy to talk to I would recommend using Alston Insurance Services. Mr F"
"Outstanding service, acted quickly always responded and policy up and running in a day. Would recommend to all. Superb"
"I recently inquired and subsequently took out work and life insurance with Michael. He was very informative about the whole process which gave me confidence that the policies were right for my circumstances. The whole process was transparent and very easy to set up. I would highly recommend him as I have done to several of my colleagues since."
"Very helpful to sort my insurances for me. All done quickly without fuss."
"Outstanding personalised service from Michael comparing my existing cover against what was available on the open market to find me a better deal. Highly recommended."
"Fantastic friendly service. Highly recommended"
"Michael was excellent in organizing my insurance policy and found me a really good price. I was very happy with the service he gave and would recommend Michael to anyone looking for new insurance policies.A++"
"Best price and immediate quote. Application completed in less than 10 minutes online. Brilliant!!!!"
"I have to say the service I got from Michael was excellent, he explained everything to me in a complicated market. I would definitely recommend his services in the future"
"Could not believe how quick this was sorted out for me and easy to understand. Thanks"
"Michael called immediately and we talked through some different scenarios - I didn't feel like he was trying the hard sell for the most expensive Policy."
"Quick efficient very pleasant experience"
"I have used Alston insurance before and allways found them very helpful and profesional in finding me the best option for Life insurance and other products. Would reccomend to others."
"Mike was brilliant at getting me a suitable policy, he also explained exactly what the benefits were. Would definitely recommend him."
"Replaced my cover like for like and saved me about 50% on the premium."
"Excllent service -I've managed to save £10 a month by switcing yo another Income Protection Plan."
"I received a quick response from an enquiry I raised. Michael was extremely efficient and provided me with the level of cover I needed within minutes."
"I have found this company to be very professional and recommend them to everyone."
"Had the most amazing customer service today that I just had to leave a review mike was a very friendly and helpful and kind. Helping me to step by step. This company comes with high recommendation, I will defiantly be using their service again in the future. Many thanks"
"My go to place for insurance. Informed, non pushy advice at a competitive price."
Alston Insurance Services is rated 4.91 based on 262 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!