Alston Insurance Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Alston Insurance Services

About Alston Insurance Services: Alston Insurance Services is an award-winning insurance intermediary. Our aim is to provide our customers with the best quotes from the UK’s top providers for life insurance, critical illness cover and income protection insurance.

info@alstoninsuranceservices.co.uk

Unit 5,
Albert Edward House,
The Pavilions,
Ashton-On-Ribble,
Preston.
PR2 2YB

Tell us how Alston Insurance Services made you happy

"Michael delivered a fantastic service, very professional"
"Mike was very informative and assisted us throughout in making the right choice. Thank you."
"Absolutely brilliant service no messing about quick easy and a no stress deal ! Have passed details on to family and friends to get on board !! 5* service !"
"Michael is excellent. Always provides an excellent speedy service with very competitive quotes."
"Very efficient, far quicker and simpler than the last company I used. Micheal gave me all the information straight away and I was able to decide to take out cover on the spot making it very easy. Highly recommend"
"Very easy and straightforward. I would use this service again ."
"What a fantastic service. No messing around, great email service and a pleasure to deal with. Good product too!"
"Recommended to me, David was very patient, helpful and honest. Very friendly and easy to talk to I would recommend using Alston Insurance Services. Mr F"
"Outstanding service, acted quickly always responded and policy up and running in a day. Would recommend to all. Superb"
"I recently inquired and subsequently took out work and life insurance with Michael. He was very informative about the whole process which gave me confidence that the policies were right for my circumstances. The whole process was transparent and very easy to set up. I would highly recommend him as I have done to several of my colleagues since."
"Very helpful to sort my insurances for me. All done quickly without fuss."
"Outstanding personalised service from Michael comparing my existing cover against what was available on the open market to find me a better deal. Highly recommended."
"Fantastic friendly service. Highly recommended"
"Michael was excellent in organizing my insurance policy and found me a really good price. I was very happy with the service he gave and would recommend Michael to anyone looking for new insurance policies.A++"
"Best price and immediate quote. Application completed in less than 10 minutes online. Brilliant!!!!"
"I have to say the service I got from Michael was excellent, he explained everything to me in a complicated market. I would definitely recommend his services in the future"
"Could not believe how quick this was sorted out for me and easy to understand. Thanks"
"Michael called immediately and we talked through some different scenarios - I didn't feel like he was trying the hard sell for the most expensive Policy."
"Quick efficient very pleasant experience"
"I have used Alston insurance before and allways found them very helpful and profesional in finding me the best option for Life insurance and other products. Would reccomend to others."
Alston Insurance Services is rated 4.91 based on 269 reviews