Alpha Power Cleaners Reviews

of reviewers recommend Alpha Power Cleaners
Read Alpha Power Cleaners Reviews

info@alphapower.co.uk

Tell us how Alpha Power Cleaners made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Excellent, professional service. Always strive to attend site as soon as possible for breakdown call outs - constructive continuous improvement feedback is left from each service/visit.
Whenever we have contacted Alpha Power to require a site visit - a quick response is guaranteed and comprehensive 'work completed' or advice on what should be done. I wish all our suppliers were as reactive :)
The hire of specialist high quality equipment made very easy indeed, service was great and the demonstration of use at delivery point was comprehensive and complete. Would recommend to any business user Barry Pearce Parry Group Limited
Great Performance respond quickly to breakdowns and supply a great maintenance program for there equipment
Very good service with an exllent repair of our floor cleaning equipment.
Staff are friendly, quick and efficient. Have always been on hand at a moments notice and in my experience have gone above and beyond.
After using other suppliers who claim to provide the same excellent service, I found switching to Alpha Power Cleaners was something we should have done years before. Their service has been second to none, supplying machines as and when required, all in top condition without fault. Their staff have always been friendly and very knowledgeable about the products and services they provide, and have gone over and above when cleaning projects have been required at very short notice. Alpha Power Cleaners in my opinion are a pleasure to do business with.
Very happy with the services provided by Alpha. Always enjoy catching up with Mark and Rob. A good team and they know their stuff. Neil.
Clive and the team pulled out all the stops to get my machine back up and running. From my initial phone call to collection, Clive was extremely informative and provided me with excellent service. I Can Highly recommend Alpha Power Cleaners and was more than satisfied with the service I received.
Alpha Power Cleaners is rated 4.99 based on 69 reviews