Allstores Clothing Ltd Reviews

Arrow Mill
Queensway
Rochdale
OL11 2YN

How would you rate Allstores Clothing Ltd ?

"Lovely goods,great quality and delivery is very fast.Have been buying from them since last year and the items all sell very well."
"Very good service, quick delivery, and good quality of items."
"I'm extremely satisfied with the customer service. My queries were promptly answered and the staff helped solve my problems related to the order. I only advise for better packaging for international orders. Perhaps better boxes and a bit more organized packing. Otherwise I would love to shop from this site again."
"All the clothing I have received has been of good quality and as described."
"Quick delivery and outstanding customer service"
"Good products and very fast delivery"
"perfect for my company"
"I'm very impressed with the lucky dip items. Many thanks"
"Great product, great service"
"The goods I received were in good condition and better quality. The service is very excellent."
"Hi it’s very good"
"Prompt delivery, good quality."
"I have ordered a few times and expected the sizes of the clothes to come as stated online however each delivery did not have the right sizes as shown very dissapointed"
"Fast delivery, professional work, happy with goods I received."
"It could have been very good they should improve on the size and colour"
"Hi Just wanted to say a quick thank you for your excellent service, super quick delivery, great price on the product and we are looking forward to do business with you in the future Regards B. Cani"
"Always friendly, fast and efficient service. Huge range of Top Quality Clothing from Major Brands at Keen Wholesale Prices. Thinking of starting your own Business? Then All-Stores should be your first point of call. All-Stores are my preferred Supplier of choice. Give them a go, you won't look back."
"I am extremely happy with my order of boys clothes. They are all very good quality and exactly what I hoped they would be."
We are so glad that you had a great experience shopping with us!
"good quality with fast processing and delivery"
Thank you for your feedback!
"The attitude of the team is more than captivating. My every single request is fulfilled in full. I am your customer for a long time, that's for sure. Best prices, regular sales promotions, discounts for regular customers - if you're still looking for a reliable supplier of wholesale kids garments in the UK, you've got one - Allstores Clothing, Rochdale."
Thank you so much for such a wonderful review Tetiana. We are glad you are happy with our customer service department who are always working to meet the needs of our customers at all time in helping them get what they need as easily as possible for them!
Allstores Clothing Ltd is rated 4.64 based on 236 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!