Allstores Clothing Ltd Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Allstores Clothing Ltd

rj@allstoresclothing.com

Unit 1EMoss Mill Ind EstWoodbine street East

How would you rate Allstores Clothing Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Simona Stoniene
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery, good quality."
Stephanie Agar
Verified Buyer
"I have ordered a few times and expected the sizes of the clothes to come as stated online however each delivery did not have the right sizes as shown very dissapointed"
Nerijus Bagusis
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, professional work, happy with goods I received."
"It could have been very good they should improve on the size and colour"
"Hi Just wanted to say a quick thank you for your excellent service, super quick delivery, great price on the product and we are looking forward to do business with you in the future Regards B. Cani"
Simon Mott
Verified Buyer
"Always friendly, fast and efficient service. Huge range of Top Quality Clothing from Major Brands at Keen Wholesale Prices. Thinking of starting your own Business? Then All-Stores should be your first point of call. All-Stores are my preferred Supplier of choice. Give them a go, you won't look back."
Karen Michelle Clark
Verified Buyer
"I am extremely happy with my order of boys clothes. They are all very good quality and exactly what I hoped they would be."
We are so glad that you had a great experience shopping with us!
Mark R Addy
Verified Buyer
"good quality with fast processing and delivery"
Thank you for your feedback!
Tetiana Mrs. Khlopenova
Verified Buyer
"The attitude of the team is more than captivating. My every single request is fulfilled in full. I am your customer for a long time, that's for sure. Best prices, regular sales promotions, discounts for regular customers - if you're still looking for a reliable supplier of wholesale kids garments in the UK, you've got one - Allstores Clothing, Rochdale."
Thank you so much for such a wonderful review Tetiana. We are glad you are happy with our customer service department who are always working to meet the needs of our customers at all time in helping them get what they need as easily as possible for them!
"Nice products"
Thank you for your feedback!
Debra A Britton
Verified Buyer
"I am really pleased with my order delivery was quick thanks"
We are so pleased you are happy with our delivery service. We work closely with our couriers to ensure quick and easy delivery service for our customers! We appreciate the feedback.
"Good live chat, good tracking, good products!"
We appreciate your feedback! The live chat has become a valuable part of the customer service experience for customers browsing the website. An easy way to send us a quick question regarding a query you may have!
Nigel Sedgley
Verified Buyer
"It would be nice if we could order our own quantities as long as it's over the £50 minimum spend. We shouldn't be restricted to the ratio for example only 1 pair of 6/7 jeans when more is needed. We are a small business trying to thrive. If you can help we can help."
We do our very best to give customers as much as we can but we only have a limited number of sizes that come into us. We have to ensure that all customers wanting to buy our products receive a fair supply of sizes rather than sporadic sizing due to people wanting more or less of a specific product. We thank you for your feedback
Rifkhan M Sadik
Verified Buyer
"very helpful, products as described. I'd highly recommended."
We are so glad you found the information to be accurate on our website, we work hard to give customers as much information as we can on each product!
Cheryl Murray
Verified Reviewer
"i put this product as poor because they emailed me saying it was no longer available and i had to choose another item, was looking forward to receiving these as well"
"Excellent Service and the items that purchased are good quality. Will be ordering more items soon."
We are so glad you have had a great experience shopping with us!
"Got the delivery within 2 days! Very good service."
Fantastic! Delivery is one of our most praised service. We will always try picking and packing your order and get it out to you as soon as we possibly can!
"Product with defects"
If this is the case, please be sure to contact us to resolve any issues, we would have been more than happy to accommodate.
"Fast delivery,excellent quality,leased it my order"
We are so glad you are happy with your order!
TD Clothing Supplies LLP
Unverified Reviewer
"Ease of access around their online store, Excellent customer service, Very fast response time to queries"
Very glad you find the navigation of our website easy to use we are constantly working to improve the function of our website for customers! Thankyou for a glowing review!
Allstores Clothing Ltd is rated 4.64 based on 225 reviews