AllStar Nutrition Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend AllStar Nutrition

How would you rate AllStar Nutrition?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
leon

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about AllStar Nutrition in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I ordered a product from Allstar on the 11th April. On the 24th I emailed chasing delivery and of course heard nothing despite sending the email a couple of times. On the 27th of April I sent an email cancelling the order and requesting a refund. I have sent daily copy emails, but have heard nothing and have received no refund. I wish that I had read the reviews before ordering as this company is obviously dishonest. I will notify the credit card company and Trading Standards in the hope that others can be prevented from losing their money."
AllStar Nutrition is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews