Allsopp & Allsopp Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Allsopp & Allsopp

About Allsopp & Allsopp: Award Winning Estate Agents.
Local Knowledge, International Service Standards.

info@allsoppandallsopp.co.uk

115 New Union StreetCoventryWest MidlandsCV1 2NT

How would you rate Allsopp & Allsopp?

"absolute brilliant letting agency very quick in dealing with matters it was a pleasure renting with them"
Mr & Mrs Grant
Verified Reviewer
"Hi , Sorry to be a little late with our review regarding the sale of our house . Firstly I have to say that Allsopp and Allsopp were not our first choice , but were indeed first contacted in error , but somehow we both feel that the good hand of fate fell in our favour that day . From the very start the ball was very quickly set in motion , and within hours our first viewings were booked , and within just a few days our house was sold . Our biggest thanks must go to your representative Andre H Watson , who was very professional , polite and well mannered in the way he conducted himself from start to finish . He fully understood our own personal reasons for selling our house and made sure that all of our concerns and worries were well taken care of . He kept us up to date all along the way , and we couldn`t of asked for anyone better . We would definitely recommend Alssopp and Alssopp to anyone in the future should we ever be asked. Kind regards to you all Mr & Mrs Grant"
Mrs Linda Markey
Verified Reviewer
"Andre Henry-Watson, what a shining star!! Andre has {and continues) to work extremely hard on finding me properties which match my brief. My in box is very busy!! I purchased a property this month and Andre is finding me more. Andre has excellent negotiating skills which worked perfectly for both me and the vendor with my recent purchase. Andre you are such an asset to Alsopp & Alsopp. Thank you for all you have done and continue to do for me in my search for my perfect properties. Mrs Linda Markey"
"I had a good experience overall using Allsopp & Allsopp. If any bumps occurred during the process, they were very quick to react to these. They are very supportive in answering queries and very easy to get hold of. I never had any issues speaking with someone or someone being able to help with my query. Overall a great experience from the initial appointment and appraisal, through to viewings and sale."
"The service we have received from Jamie and Jack at Allsopp & Allsopp has been second to none! Jamie is so efficient and really helpful and I knew at our first meeting he was the right person to rent our property for us. Within 2 weeks of first meeting Jack and Jamie they found us a tenant and got her into the property! Hats off to you guys and thank you!"
"Allsopp & Allsopp helped us with selling our property. They were also more then helpful when it came to look for another one as well. In general very professional customer service👍"
"All if the staff were friendly and helpful."
"We are very happy and thankful to team allsopp. Especially Andre who helped us to take decision by comparing other houses that we had seen before. Also he inform us regarding parliament decisions on stamp duty for first time buyers . Thank you once again."
"Dealing with Angie Josh and Chelsea at Allsopp and Allsopp was always a pleasure. Their friendly professional manor took the stress out of what is normally stressful experience. Many thanks for all you have done and i wish you all well for the future"
Louise Hill & James Ounsworth
Verified Reviewer
"We swapped to Allsopp and Allsopp after not being satisfied with the service we had received from our current agents. From the outset we found the staff professional and positive. I would describe them as a pro active and efficient agent and would highly recommend them to any potential sellers. We would not hesitate in using them again in the future. We would especially like to mention Jamie and Andre who have been a huge help to us particularly."
"My experience of the Allsopp & Allsopp Lettings team has been fanatastic. Jamie and Stewart have been extremely professional and have both gone out of their way to execute and deliver on the commitment. I am proud of this partnership and look forward to continue my business with this team. Thanks Anuj (Property Ref - 48 Matlock Road)"
"Angie worked tirelessly to ensure that my sale went through and the chain didn't fall apart, which it threatened to do. She kept me well informed of where we were in the process and was very accomplished at pushing things forward. Thank you Angie!"
Gurnam Singh Sarai
Verified Reviewer
"Great service from start to finish."
"The agent who came to value my property used very high pressure sales tactics, trying to pressure me to sign the contract there and then and that he had a buyer lined up already!given that I had inherited the property and the condolence cards were still on the mantle, I found this to be very insensitive. I then received an endless amount of emails, letters and phone calls despite my telling him to back off. I then wrote to the manager about this terrible service and he basically denied that his member of staff would act in such a way. Terrible customer service."
"Jodie represented us in both buying and selling the properties in which we were in a chain. She exudes professionalism and has a can-do attitude. Her initiative in finding interested but high-quality buyers for our property was unprecedented. Most of all, her personable, friendly and enthusiastic nature made her a pleasure to work with. Whenever we needed Jodie to do something for us she always prioritised well and was flexible and adaptable. We had previously instructed another web-based Estate Agent and had little to no interest in our property but as soon as we contracted with Allsopp and Allsop and worked with Jodie, our process was made much more efficient and we had several viewings within days. We would highly recommend not just Allsop and Allsop but working with Jodie for any estate requirements."
Richard And Sarah
Unverified Reviewer
"The team at Alsopp and Alsopp we’re always happy to help and we’re always available for me At times I wasn’t the easiest if customers and always expecting Angie to have answers of which she couldn’t always give me But Angie did always call me back and keep me updated putting my mind at rest and keeping me reassured Needless to say we completed and it was a lot of thanks to Angie helping pushing it along of which we are very grateful for Many thanks highly recommended Rich and Sarah"
"Despite a difficult sale they remained calm and were always available and Angie went above and beyond to complete sale"
"Why only 2 responses? Probably only 2 genuine reviews. Charge more than any other agent in Coventry. I would use alternative estates. Genuine agents with good ethics"
"Jamie Fearn and his letting team are very proffessional and efficient. It was a pleasure dealing the them during the letting process."
"Thanks for everyone helping me speed up the process of buying a property. It is a very good team. They response emails and phone calls very quick. They kept chasing solicitors for updates. Everyone in the office is polite and professional (a lot better than the Coopers and Connells)."
Allsopp & Allsopp is rated 4.55 based on 51 reviews