Allsopp & Allsopp Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Allsopp & Allsopp

About Allsopp & Allsopp: Award Winning Estate Agents.
Local Knowledge, International Service Standards.

info@allsoppandallsopp.co.uk

115 New Union StreetCoventryWest MidlandsCV1 2NT

How would you rate Allsopp & Allsopp?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"All if the staff were friendly and helpful."
"We are very happy and thankful to team allsopp. Especially Andre who helped us to take decision by comparing other houses that we had seen before. Also he inform us regarding parliament decisions on stamp duty for first time buyers . Thank you once again."
"Dealing with Angie Josh and Chelsea at Allsopp and Allsopp was always a pleasure. Their friendly professional manor took the stress out of what is normally stressful experience. Many thanks for all you have done and i wish you all well for the future"
Louise Hill & James Ounsworth
Verified Reviewer
"We swapped to Allsopp and Allsopp after not being satisfied with the service we had received from our current agents. From the outset we found the staff professional and positive. I would describe them as a pro active and efficient agent and would highly recommend them to any potential sellers. We would not hesitate in using them again in the future. We would especially like to mention Jamie and Andre who have been a huge help to us particularly."
"My experience of the Allsopp & Allsopp Lettings team has been fanatastic. Jamie and Stewart have been extremely professional and have both gone out of their way to execute and deliver on the commitment. I am proud of this partnership and look forward to continue my business with this team. Thanks Anuj (Property Ref - 48 Matlock Road)"
"Angie worked tirelessly to ensure that my sale went through and the chain didn't fall apart, which it threatened to do. She kept me well informed of where we were in the process and was very accomplished at pushing things forward. Thank you Angie!"
Gurnam Singh Sarai
Verified Reviewer
"Great service from start to finish."
"The agent who came to value my property used very high pressure sales tactics, trying to pressure me to sign the contract there and then and that he had a buyer lined up already!given that I had inherited the property and the condolence cards were still on the mantle, I found this to be very insensitive. I then received an endless amount of emails, letters and phone calls despite my telling him to back off. I then wrote to the manager about this terrible service and he basically denied that his member of staff would act in such a way. Terrible customer service."
"Jodie represented us in both buying and selling the properties in which we were in a chain. She exudes professionalism and has a can-do attitude. Her initiative in finding interested but high-quality buyers for our property was unprecedented. Most of all, her personable, friendly and enthusiastic nature made her a pleasure to work with. Whenever we needed Jodie to do something for us she always prioritised well and was flexible and adaptable. We had previously instructed another web-based Estate Agent and had little to no interest in our property but as soon as we contracted with Allsopp and Allsop and worked with Jodie, our process was made much more efficient and we had several viewings within days. We would highly recommend not just Allsop and Allsop but working with Jodie for any estate requirements."
Richard And Sarah
Unverified Reviewer
"The team at Alsopp and Alsopp we’re always happy to help and we’re always available for me At times I wasn’t the easiest if customers and always expecting Angie to have answers of which she couldn’t always give me But Angie did always call me back and keep me updated putting my mind at rest and keeping me reassured Needless to say we completed and it was a lot of thanks to Angie helping pushing it along of which we are very grateful for Many thanks highly recommended Rich and Sarah"
"Despite a difficult sale they remained calm and were always available and Angie went above and beyond to complete sale"
"Why only 2 responses? Probably only 2 genuine reviews. Charge more than any other agent in Coventry. I would use alternative estates. Genuine agents with good ethics"
"Jamie Fearn and his letting team are very proffessional and efficient. It was a pleasure dealing the them during the letting process."
"Thanks for everyone helping me speed up the process of buying a property. It is a very good team. They response emails and phone calls very quick. They kept chasing solicitors for updates. Everyone in the office is polite and professional (a lot better than the Coopers and Connells)."
"I am very happy with the service and professional approach I received @ Allsopp & Allsopp from Jamie. Jamie is very approachable, dedicated and always there with his advise, providing 100% feedback. A benchmark for great customer service."
"Myself and my boyfriend had been struggling to find an apartment we both liked to rent, we went into Allsopp & Allsopp on a whim and spoke to Jamie. He told us about an apartment that had been recently put up for let, and got us a viewing that same day. The apartment was gorgeous and after being told the (remarkably cheap) fees to rent, we went ahead! Jamie has been responding to us really quickly and has answered every question we had. He made the whole process really smooth and quick and the service was just fantastic. Many thanks Jamie."
"Jamie at Allsopp & Allsopp is a very helpful and professional person. He has been very supportive in finding and managing tenants for my properties. It is a pleasure working with him. Highly recommended. I also bought a property through Allsopp & Allsopp. The purchase process was quick, thorough and professional. I find all the staff very approachable and friendly."
Stacey Smith
Verified Reviewer
"Initial dealing with Ardy were easy and quick, the property was sold very quickly. Dealing with Angie Weeks was a pleasure! She was lovely to talk to, informative, chased things often and helped get things sorted when there was a slight delay with buyer. She was fantastic!"
"Jamie at A&A has always done a cracking job for both the landlords and the tenants. Quick service, always contactable and goes out of his way to help. He forms a close relationship with all involved and that is reflected in the service received. Highly recommended."
Siobhan Watts
Unverified Reviewer
"Went above and beyond to answer our questions and help us with any queries we had"
Allsopp & Allsopp is rated 4.49 based on 45 reviews