AllPosters Reviews

de Voorde 40

Categories:
Photo
Photo

Tell us how AllPosters made you happy

"I ordered two framed prints from AllPosters over a six month period. BOTH were very poorly frames. BOTH times AllPosters customer care was rubbish. I had to chase them for months before I got the problem resolved. Do yourself a favour: buy a print that fits into a self-clip frame from IKEA (they're pretty good these days) and you'll get a much better and less hassle result!"
Are you AllPosters? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback AllPosters receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I found exactly what I was looking for to complete the wall "decoration" for my recently refurbished sitting room. Part of my order arrived almost the following day, with the rest due imminently. They follow up with delivery notification, so kept me well informed of the situation. Would certainly recommend and use again myself."
AllPosters is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews