alloutdoor.co.uk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend alloutdoor.co.uk
"Good service price ok"
"Gwasanaeth da"
"Very good size"
"As described promptly delivered"
"Service v good but product delayed from on line warehouse"
"Good follow up on a non receipt with speedy resolution"
"Great Price!"
"Products received were excellent quality, prompt delivery. Thank you"
"Correct delivery and fairly quick driver."
"My sleeping bag arrived in good time, and when I found a minor defect the company did everything they could to rectify the problem quickly. A new company with outstanding commitment to customer service."
"Having placed my order I was then unable to track it. However, this was very swiftly resolved by customer services, so that I am now one happy customer who can see what is going on with my purchase. Well done alloutdoor a job well done 👍"
"No idea what I bought but it must be ok as I didn’t send it back! Thanks alloutdoors."
"The multicoloured k8d bavk is rather too small"
"Respond well to feedback."
"the service is good the price are acceptable - yet so often they are let down by the appalling companies they use to deliver the goods. the last order i paid for standard delivery 3/4 days, alloutdoor despatched the goods on a Friday it didn't track on the couriers system until Tuesday and was delivered late on the Friday."
"The sleeping bag was out of stock when I ordered it but it came within the expected window they gave for new stock to be delivered. The bag itself is amazing!"
"good quality of customer service"
"The trousers I ordered were delivered quickly. Sadly I had to return them as the fit wasn’t as I had hoped due to the brand and style. Return postage has to be paid for. I needed to telephone the office and the man I spoke to was very helpful and courteous."
"Slight lack of initial communication but after a personal call, all was explained which was much appreciated. Obviously interested in the personal side of the business. Gives you the impression of being extremely trustworthy."
"I was very happy with the service from the company, although the jacket I bout has went all Baly and the Rab sign has worn off the jacket. Which I am not very happy with as I do not wear it very often and I thought Rab was a reputable brand. Many thanks Niamh"
alloutdoor.co.uk is rated 4.77 based on 247 reviews