alloutdoor.co.uk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend alloutdoor.co.uk
"Could not use the item as it was taken to the post office as I was not home on delivery and I left the county early next day, so no chance I could retrieve it from the post office, so complete waste of time and money, especially the extra postage cost to get the item delivered to my home address before I left!"
"Took a long time for it to arrive and when it did. Not even a proper knife sharpener fat to small to even sharpen your small knives. Completely wasted £8 plus delivery of my hard earned money so disappointed 😞 😡"
"I have still not received my purchase."
"Selected and paid more for first class delivery to ensure items arrived for a weekend BBQ, however, items arrived a full week later than promised..."
"Item turned up around month-2 months late"
"Item never arrived"
"I ordered item on 7 May and it arrived 4 June. I ordered these based on the 2-3 day delivery time quoted as I needed them for the following weekend. Very disappointed."
Hi Paul!

Hope all is well.

Thank you for posting.

It was me that phoned on the number given when you placed your order, just to explain that we have either "In Stock" (in green font) or "Please Allow 15 Days" in red font with a yellow warning triangle (which gives the customer extra choice and gives us, the retailer, a bit of extra time to gather the item from our own supplier.

On this order you chose the "Please Allow 15 Working Days Approx", and so that is why the item wasn't 'shipped the same day if ordered by 3pm'.

Hope that helps explain this particular scenario. We are extremely transparent outdoor-loving folk that like to serve the customer, and create as much customer-choice as possible.

It’s possible that when you were ordering you didn’t notice that particular ‘caveat’, and I fully appreciate that there is a lot of information on the webpage to taking as you are going through the buying process.

We have bright red font and a yellow warning-sign triangle under the product and also at the checkout - in order to make it clear, so apologies if you have missed that.

Thus, the delivery dates you are referring to in your review all the time it would take once we actually physically receive the item into stock.

That said, we are extremely helpful and diligent, and serve our customers really well, and I would appreciate it very much if you could revise your two star review, because negative comments do have an impact on my business which we set up back in 2006, and we have worked extremely hard on ever since.

Anyway, hope that would be alright, if you need anything else, please of course tell me and I will help! I actually like helping people, and our company is still small enough that we actually do care!

Anyway, be good to hear back, and I wish you all the best for now.

Kind regards