alloutdoor.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend alloutdoor.co.uk
Read alloutdoor.co.uk  Reviews
Never again!
I was sent the wrong size of shoe and despite sending Scarpa's own size chart I received an abrupt email back telling me that you won't refund postage.
Therefore I am basically £11 down for the privilege of you making a mistake and sending the wrong product!
I have still not received the tent I ordered. It was on a 1-2 day delivery and I’ve been waiting for over 2 weeks now. It was apparently dispatched the day after my order.

I appreciate there are some delays at the moment but I’ve contacted alloutdoor twice now and they cannot tell me when my item will arrive. Worryingly they don’t even seem prepared to contact their delivery company and get any sort of update for me. Very disappointed.

I don’t mind a bit of a delay if I am kept informed and updated along the way. The customer service is extremely poor. Also, I cannot find a phone number to speak to anyone.
I ordered my goods on 23rd March. It’s now 21st April and I have still not received them.

2 email replies off Marc but still no resolution, no product and no refund.

Very very unhappy ☹️
Advertising things you do not have, and know one answers the phone.
The web site needs updating. I found it impossible to add things to the basket and was charged more postage than advertised. The picture of the pump was different to what arrived. I returned it the same day it arrived.
I appreciate that you refunded the money for the pump and postage one way.
Item attempted delivery once (I wasn't home) before being relocated to a shipping facility 40 minutes away from my address by car. (I don't understand exactly why... there's a CTT branch a block from me.) I don't have time for a 1.5-hour round trip to pick up this item.

I emailed customer service three days ago asking what to do, and whether it will be refunded when sent back, and no one has responded.
My product came second hand, with scratches and dirty, when I was expecting it to be new. Emailed support twice and got ignored.
Do not respond to enquiries about stock availability; not very helpful so why use them?
Ordered a pair of sunglasses on the 6th December 2019 which never arrived. As to date have not received a refund, will not be using your website again nor will I be recommending you to my friends.
I was dubious of the store being legit due to the prices but happy to confirm the store provide genuine products as good prices. However promises first glass delivery and sent it 2nd class sfter confirming twice that it would be sent first class
I have not received my order - no action after an inquiry, will apply for a refund!
Returned the product to ask for bigger size. The exchange was missed and I was given a full refund instead. Emailed to query this and was simply told the exchange note was missed.
I thought this was a Carrier for my poles when they are collapsed. Why would I’ve want to carry them full Length!!!! Am I missing something? Unfortunately it looks like I need to return them.
Very small and can no way be used as a fire pit
Could not use the item as it was taken to the post office as I was not home on delivery and I left the county early next day, so no chance I could retrieve it from the post office, so complete waste of time and money, especially the extra postage cost to get the item delivered to my home address before I left!
Took a long time for it to arrive and when it did. Not even a proper knife sharpener fat to small to even sharpen your small knives. Completely wasted £8 plus delivery of my hard earned money so disappointed 😞 😡
Selected and paid more for first class delivery to ensure items arrived for a weekend BBQ, however, items arrived a full week later than promised...
Item turned up around month-2 months late
Item never arrived
Hi , unfortunately I still have not received my order yet! That I placed on the 28th may .i was hoping to give for a Birthday present . Please can you let me know when I will be receiving it .
Regards
Dale Francis
Hi Dale!

Hope all is well.

Thank you for posting. Your order is due imminently as per the website info at the point of ordering (based on our "scenario2... extra lead-days").

It was me that phoned on the number given when you placed your order, just to explain that we have either "In Stock" (in green font) or "Please Allow 15 Days" in red font with a yellow warning triangle, which basically gives the customer extra choice and gives us, the retailer, a bit of extra time to gather the item from our own supplier.

On this order you chose the "Please Allow 15 Working Days Approx", and so that is why the item wasn't 'shipped the same day if ordered by 3pm'.

Hope that helps explain this particular scenario. We are extremely transparent outdoor-loving folk that like to serve the customer, and create as much customer-choice as possible.

It’s possible that when you were ordering you didn’t notice that particular ‘caveat’, and I fully appreciate that there is a lot of information on the webpage to taking as you are going through the buying process.

We have bright red font and a yellow warning-sign triangle under the product and also at the checkout - in order to make it clear, so apologies if you have missed that.

Thus, the delivery dates you are referring to in your review all the time it would take once we actually physically receive the item into stock.

That said, we are extremely helpful and diligent, and serve our customers really well, and I would appreciate it very much if you could revise your two star review, because negative comments do have an impact on my business which we set up back in 2006, and we have worked extremely hard on ever since.

Anyway, hope that would be alright, if you need anything else, please of course tell me and I will help! I actually like helping people, and our company is still small enough that we actually do care!

Anyway, be good to hear back, and I wish you all the best for now.

Kind regards