Allied Vehicle Rentals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Allied Vehicle Rentals

Tell us how Allied Vehicle Rentals made you happy
Excellent service best prices flexible and helpful
No fuss, great service
I found the service very friendly and efficient. I have used your Brentwood branch several times and would have no hesitation in coming back to you.
Fabulous, friendly & efficient service
Friendly and efficient service and well mainted vehicles.
Reliable. Clean vehicles. Mechanically sound. Excellent mileage cosy
Very friendly rental company with a wide ranging fleet of vehicles. And at a very competitive price. Hence, have hired from Allied for my business regularly for nearly twenty years.
Good vans at good prices
What can I say, booking process so easy, collection a breeze, car was fabulous, served by Chele with amazing customer service and a beautiful smile! Highly recommend to everyone
First time hire, couldn't believe how easy it was to hire with Allied car hire,I reserved a vehicle a couple of weeks before i needed it over the phone, i arrived on day of rental and the staff were very friendly and professional they done all the paperwork and talked me through it in a matter of minutes, only when I was happy with it they asked me for payment ( i couldn't believe how cheap it was for the week) i paid and they showed me to the vehicle, a brand new Hyundai i30 i was over the moon with it. I took the wife and kids on holiday in it, faultless didn't want to give it back, it came time to return the car i pulled up and was met by one of the staff handed over the keys and they gave it a quick check over no problems, 10/10 Allied for service will be hiring again from you very soon, VERY HAPPY 😊👍👍👍
Good clean reliable vehicle we had a nice minibus the lady at reception was very helpfull nice quick and easy service no hassle no complications good prices
Very good and professional service, very quick and 24 hour return service +++++
Easy to book. Friendly staff and great prices.
Excellent Service. Would 100% use again. Cannot recommend enough. Thanks Allied!
Great customer service from hannah.
U are lucky to have her on your front desk
Really helpful, and accommodating of ours needs for a weekend hire. Great van. Good price.
Booked online Saturday 26th August for 28th August not realising that that office was closed. A guy called me and picked me up from home and took me to collect van. A great service . Would definitely use again.
Very easy to book online. Friendly and helpful pick-up and excellent price
Great customer service and good vehicle
Really very happy great guys and there customer service was very clear. Only problem was I had to drop the van back on a Sunday and was not told the process.
Allied Vehicle Rentals is rated 4.60 based on 188 reviews