Allied Vehicle Rentals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Allied Vehicle Rentals

Tell us how Allied Vehicle Rentals made you happy
Good advice and a quick process made everything easy.
Great service as usual. Very friendly staff on Reception and made to feel very welcome.
the service was great and it was very local to my kids so they was able to drop me off and pick me up when i returned the car i was au able to pick the car up on the saturday morning
so for a small fee i collected it late friday night i can't ask for more will continue to use allied rentals in the future.
The whole package from booking the van, customer service and how you return the van
No deposit needed
Lovely staff
Very easy to rebook hassle free
Good price and easy, straightforward process.
Great service staff, very helpful. Great cars. Very reasonably priced. I Use car hire companies a lot and this one is the best. Highly recommend
Good freindly service . Will defo use again . Only problem was no one told me about ad blue and had to buy a big bottle my self with no refund . Apart from that great
Efficient service and very helpful. No deposit required and very cheap rates, especially for someone under 25 where prices start with other companies at around £100 plus deposit.
I turned up at the Brentwood branch where they did not have the vehicle I booked, however I was upgraded to a brand new, top of the range Nissan Qashqai (which is not usually available for under 25's). Wouldn't look anywhere else to hire a vehicle.
Excellent service best prices flexible and helpful
No fuss, great service
I found the service very friendly and efficient. I have used your Brentwood branch several times and would have no hesitation in coming back to you.
Great service
Fabulous, friendly & efficient service
Friendly and efficient service and well mainted vehicles.
Reliable. Clean vehicles. Mechanically sound. Excellent mileage cosy
Very friendly rental company with a wide ranging fleet of vehicles. And at a very competitive price. Hence, have hired from Allied for my business regularly for nearly twenty years.
I had to wait for the van to be delivered from another depot Otherwise the service was very good, the staff were very friendly and efficient "
Overall service was fine. Only downside was that the floor of the van which I hired
had not been swept out properly and there was a residue of builders rubble which
I needed to clean out before I could load furniture and personal effects.
Good vans at good prices
Allied Vehicle Rentals is rated 4.61 based on 186 reviews