Allied Vehicle Rentals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Allied Vehicle Rentals
Read Allied Vehicle Rentals Reviews

Moulsham Lodge Garage, Gloucester Avenue,

Tell us how Allied Vehicle Rentals made you happy
I have been using allied for a few years now, I won't go anywhere else. Great prices and service.
Have used Allied for many years. Friendly family business. Good value and excellent choice of clean and tidy vehicles.
This company offers the best rental service and the cheapest among the others in Essex. The are also very flexible and offer the best service among their peers. Even their staff are very good at what they do. I will keep using them over and over again!
Friendly and professional! Would use again.
Very friendly staff no fuss and informative, I’ve hired vans from you guys in the past and will continue to do so.
professional staff reasonable price vehicle was ready for time agreed and returning no problems will use aqain
Excellent service car was ready when I arrived exactly the car I requested , the team were very friendly and helpful .
Have used Allied for short term car hire a couple of times recently. Service is quick and easy and prices are very reasonable.
I would definitely recommend this company
It was really easy to hire a van, the lady on reception was helpful and friendly. Great price also!
Great service as always, very flexible . Cars are very clean too
Rented a large van to help move house, team were very friendly, van was just what we needed and affordable compared with other companies I looked into. Would recommend.
I had pre-booked a Luton Van but when I arrived I was told the tail lift had broken and it wasn’t available. As I was moving house, I was on a strict time line.

Allied provided us with a small lorry and a driver. Andy the driver was brilliant, he drove us around and even helped us load up.

For the inconvenience I was even given a refund.

Allied had a solution for a movers nightmare.

Recommended! Thanks!
Superb customer service
I have used Allied a few times recently for different vehicles. Each time the process has been straightforward and efficient and the vehicles I needed where available at short notice. Highly recommended.
Very helpful had to rebook a couple of times but they were very accommodating will definitely be back for our next trip 👍
Brilliant service at the Chelmsford Branch.
I was really happy and pleased with my entire experience.
The manager at the Brentwood location was brilliant, very professional, efficient, warm, empathic and kind.
I have recommended your company and will use them again.
Thankyou very much
Very accommodating, friendly staff, vehicles always clean, competitive prices!
Highly recommended!
Good customer service as well as well maintained vehicles.
Good service and not expensive vans
Allied Vehicle Rentals is rated 4.64 based on 342 reviews