Allied Vehicle Rentals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Allied Vehicle Rentals

Tell us how Allied Vehicle Rentals made you happy
Always reliable
I left my passport in one of Allied's rental cars. I asked them to put it in a taxi and send it to Heathrow airport from Brentwood but they drove it to me personally at 7 o'clock at night to ensure its safety. Now that is what i call over and above excellent service. Thank you Allied
cars are allways reliable but could be cleaner probable because always flatout
Very good service
Great customer service
Always accommodating, providing a good service and a high level of vehicle. One of few vehicle rental firms who offer flexibility of dropping off after hours with no penalties...
We hired a 9 seater mini bus with Allied the bus was well equipped and very clean we travelled to the Alps and back it was a very comfortable ride and no mechanical problems Allied service from start to finish was excellent would definitely recommend and use again and again.

Michael Seber
very easy to hire from very nice people to deal with thanks for all your help
Good value
I rented a van in October 2017 to move abroad. I found their service and communication excellent. Also when we arrived to return the van on a Sunday, we struggled to get a taxi to take us back to the train station, and an employee at Allied kindly took us back to the station.

One thing is that, as mentioned, I have moved house and have as yet not received an invoice for additional costs for exceeding the maximum mileage. I sent an email on 30/10 stating as much but have as yet not had a response.

Otherwise all great!
Hi Ben,

We're glad to hear your move went well. We post out our invoices to the address on the rental agreement, this must have caused the mix up. We have now sent you a copy via e-mail. Please do call us if there are any further issues!

With kind regards,
Allied Vehicle Rentals
Always have vehicles ready, parking if your own vehicle staff happy to be If good service -an easy experience to pick up drop of & reliable vehicles thanks for the friendly service
Good advice and a quick process made everything easy.
Great service as usual. Very friendly staff on Reception and made to feel very welcome.
the service was great and it was very local to my kids so they was able to drop me off and pick me up when i returned the car i was au able to pick the car up on the saturday morning
so for a small fee i collected it late friday night i can't ask for more will continue to use allied rentals in the future.
The whole package from booking the van, customer service and how you return the van
No deposit needed
Lovely staff
Very easy to rebook hassle free
Good price and easy, straightforward process.
Great service staff, very helpful. Great cars. Very reasonably priced. I Use car hire companies a lot and this one is the best. Highly recommend
Good freindly service . Will defo use again . Only problem was no one told me about ad blue and had to buy a big bottle my self with no refund . Apart from that great
Efficient service and very helpful. No deposit required and very cheap rates, especially for someone under 25 where prices start with other companies at around £100 plus deposit.
I turned up at the Brentwood branch where they did not have the vehicle I booked, however I was upgraded to a brand new, top of the range Nissan Qashqai (which is not usually available for under 25's). Wouldn't look anywhere else to hire a vehicle.
Allied Vehicle Rentals is rated 4.60 based on 188 reviews