Allied Vehicle Rentals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Allied Vehicle Rentals

Tell us how Allied Vehicle Rentals made you happy
Staff always friendly and helpful, vehicles have been reliable and the service has been hassle free.
I was lucky to get a very new vehicle (17 seat minibus) which was perfectly clean and ready to go. Staff were friendly, efficient and helpful. Just one drawback - fuel on an empty to empty basis and it really was empty when I picked it up. Full to full works much better.
Very helpful staff. Rented twice in February both went without any problems. Great vehicles.
Basically the car was a good one but it was overdue a service by 3000 miles and engine management light was on so did not instill confidence in Allied.
I would question their safety policy as I felt the was not safe.
Dear John,

Thank you for leaving us a review. We’re sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience, we value our customer service very highly and hope we can address the issues below.

The hired vehicle is less than 8 months old and has done 13000 miles. The service requirements for this specific car is every 24 months or 20000 miles. Unfortunately there was an issue with the light incorrectly displaying, however we did explain this to you as you came to collect the vehicle. Please be assured that the service indicator system has now been fixed.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused and we invite you to get in contact with us if you would like to discuss this further.
Quality service everytime I have used Allied’s

Staff on point

Fantastic customer care with a smile

Highly recommend

Regards,

Eurolay Asphalt @ Rooofing
Arranged to have the vehicle a day earlier, paid the appropriate fee, the van despite being relatively new was quite badly damage on most panels, went down the garage to fill prior to a long journey, handbrake wouldn't hold ( WTF) Took it back to the yard, Can't do anything mate, maintenance (at Chelmsford) is close now, Take a chance and drive it like that i was told...!!! ( No way ) Eventuality Sale staff tighten the handbrake cable themselves, Did notice one of the windscreen nozzles was blocked... All pointed to a lack of preventative servicing...especially the handbrake failure...
Dear Mr Skinner,

Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience, we value our customer service very highly and hope we can address the issues below.

The hired vehicle is less than a year old and the handbrake was working correctly before being hired. Unfortunately however, this particular issue with the handbrake not holding is a known problem with this make of van and can often be caused by pulling up the handbrake too tight. We’re glad to hear that our staff were able to resolve the problem for you after our maintenance garage had closed for the day.

Always reliable
I left my passport in one of Allied's rental cars. I asked them to put it in a taxi and send it to Heathrow airport from Brentwood but they drove it to me personally at 7 o'clock at night to ensure its safety. Now that is what i call over and above excellent service. Thank you Allied
cars are allways reliable but could be cleaner probable because always flatout
Very good service
Great customer service
The van was ready when I arrived and the staff were friendly, but there was a warning light constantly on, which I was told to ignore. To be fair, we drove well over 200 miles in it and it was absolutely fine.
Always accommodating, providing a good service and a high level of vehicle. One of few vehicle rental firms who offer flexibility of dropping off after hours with no penalties...
We hired a 9 seater mini bus with Allied the bus was well equipped and very clean we travelled to the Alps and back it was a very comfortable ride and no mechanical problems Allied service from start to finish was excellent would definitely recommend and use again and again.

Michael Seber
Easy to book and ability to pick up on a Sunday morning is especially helpful. When hiring their minibuses unfortunately they often leave you with little to no fuel. On the last hire the fuel ran out before I reached the nearest garage. Otherwise a very good company to hire from.
very easy to hire from very nice people to deal with thanks for all your help
Friendly service and van was adequate for my job. I would recommend them.
Good value
I rented a van in October 2017 to move abroad. I found their service and communication excellent. Also when we arrived to return the van on a Sunday, we struggled to get a taxi to take us back to the train station, and an employee at Allied kindly took us back to the station.

One thing is that, as mentioned, I have moved house and have as yet not received an invoice for additional costs for exceeding the maximum mileage. I sent an email on 30/10 stating as much but have as yet not had a response.

Otherwise all great!
Hi Ben,

We're glad to hear your move went well. We post out our invoices to the address on the rental agreement, this must have caused the mix up. We have now sent you a copy via e-mail. Please do call us if there are any further issues!

With kind regards,
Allied Vehicle Rentals
Always have vehicles ready, parking if your own vehicle staff happy to be If good service -an easy experience to pick up drop of & reliable vehicles thanks for the friendly service
Allied Vehicle Rentals is rated 4.61 based on 186 reviews