Allergy Cosmos Reviews

02031760713

info@allergycosmos.co.uk

Unit 42, Battersea Business Centre, 99-109 Lavender Hill, London, SW11 5QL

Tell us how Allergy Cosmos made you happy
My son is allergic to dust and it triggers asthma at night. I have bought all the correct bedding, damp dust and bought the perfect hoover. Despite this his allergies persisted. I tried this washing liquid on his bedding only and it’s all gone!! So pleased
website easy to use. Fast delivery. Filters always well packed. Never any problems
Fabulous product, fabulous service. Highly recommend this company
Very good service and advice from Allergy Cosmos - the sales team obviously know their products. If I need an air purifier, they'll be my first port of call.
Great service, arrived in three days, thank you.
Quick delivery. Smells divine and made my sneezy friends visits far more comfortable!
Some confusion over the ordering of the product, it took two days to get a response, and when I eventually managed to get it ordered and paid for I got an e-mail to say that the size I ordered was out of stock and that I would get 5 smaller items, and a small refund as the amount of the product was less than I had ordered. However, the item came the following day so the despatch was good. I have never had a problem before, so I guess the delay might have been due to the Corona virus restrictions.
Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on our service. Unfortunately there had been a severe delay in the shipment of the Allersearch Allergen Wash Laundry Detergent 128oz, which we tried our best to try and rectify without causing too much inconvenience. We do hope the Allergen Wash Laundry detergent 24oz is suitable but if you would still prefer the larger version in the future, just let us know and we’ll keep you updated as to when it will be available again. Also, please accept our apologies for our delay in getting back to you over the weekend and any inconvenience it may have caused. If you do have any questions then please feel free to drop us an email or give us a call on 0203 176 0713. Kind regards, The Allergy Cosmos Team
Customer service is simply excellent. I had an issue and a small part was sent to me the next day. Highly recommended.
Fantastic machine 👏
Excellent service.
The three filters I ordered arrived the next working day.
Great to work with
Professional customer service, quick delivery and nice attitude. Many thanks to Lekan.
Good website. Pretty good advice. I bought an IQAir pro 250 which is a good machine (bought one from AllergyCosmos some years ago). It arrived the next day as promised in perfect condition.
Delivery is fast and I would recommend this company for excellent product and great service, thank you.
Very good product
Excellent service. Fast delivery. All good.
it is so sad that after 1.1.2021 (Brexit) I have to bay some ekstra for this super good product!
Was a great service used it over 2 years now.
Easy online order, quick delivery and comprehensive installation instructions. Tried to get the 5% off offer but it wouldn't work. Great product though.
Allergy Cosmos is rated 4.84 based on 830 reviews