Allergy Cosmos Reviews

02031760713

info@allergycosmos.co.uk

Unit 42, Battersea Business Centre, 99-109 Lavender Hill, London, SW11 5QL

Tell us how Allergy Cosmos made you happy
Very good service, online help customer service 24 hours.
Excellent customer service! I have been ordered from Allergy Cosmos for many years, it never disappoints me.
Always good prompt service and delivery
First time using Allergy Cosmos, process to order my replacement filter was good. Only slight issue was that I didn't get the usual email or SMS from the courier as I am used to with other distributors but I may have missed a tick box. Product was as expected and in good condition, price same as competitors but could deliver a day sooner.
I'm very disappointed with AC. The £900 IQ Health Pro I purchased five years ago has malfunctioned. In fact there is a distinct smell now coming from the machine. AC refuses to dispatch a technician to evaluate the machine. I will be writing to the manufacturer and lodging a complaint.
Hello Mr Bush, Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that we have not met your expectations on this occasion. We are of course happy to look at your IQAir unit to investigate any issues. However, as we discussed the warranty on your unit has lapsed more than two years ago therefore it would either need to be dropped off at our office or any shipping covered by yourself. We would test and diagnose any faults free of charge, if any repairs are required we would advise you on this beforehand as they would be chargeable. Please let me know if you would like to go ahead with this or if we can help with anything else at all. Kind Regards, Allergy Cosmos
Delivered on time, good service, item performs as expected.
Helpful over the phone, quick to resolve any problems, fast delivery, wish all company's were like allergy Cosmo's
I am using it now. the sound is quiet and hopefully it will work for my allergy to cats
Allergy Cosmos 5 star review on 12th August 2021
Great product ,quick delivery and very helpful
Since having pneumonia & developing a reaction to bird antigen, pollen & dust etc, I bought a Blue Aur 203 HEPA unit. What a difference! Hv just bought replacement filter from Allergy Cosmos ..good price, quick delivery and great filter. Highly recommend the service & product.
Competively priced with an excellent delivery service.
Always quick & reliable delivery, trustworthy
280i excellent product, and at 84 years old I find my sleep much improved during this hot season. Found it difficult to breathe at night being irritated by pollen, dry skin, mould spores from humidity, etc, etc. Impressed by tHe silent running on low (night) running.
Filter ordered and delivered next day. Good service; could not wish for more.
Fast delivery, great communication, accommodating and courteous staff (Lekan in particular)
Great service and always fast delivery and well packaged.
A brilliant product. Really helped with pollen and dust allergy. Definitely would recommend this to anyone with skin allergies.
Takes a minimum to produce excellently cleaned clothes etc. No allergy problems at all.
IQAIR product are first class. Allergy Cosmos deliver quickly and efficiently.
Great company with a well thought out set of products and very prompt and easy delivery.
Allergy Cosmos is rated 4.85 based on 845 reviews