Allenby Coach Hire Reviews

of reviewers recommend Allenby Coach Hire
Read Allenby Coach Hire Reviews

Tell us how Allenby Coach Hire made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Allenby Coaches recently organised the transport for my daughter's wedding. The service they provided was personal, professional and totally reliable and I was most grateful for the way they carried out everything so smoothly. John is a delight to deal with - his attention to detail is admirable and he went that extra mile to ensure that nothing was left to chance. I can't recommend Allenby highly enough - what a shame the highest rating is Very Good. In my mind it should be Superb. Katie Cardona
Lady coach driver was charming and very helpful, although she was slightly late on arriving.
Coach very comfortable - nice and cool in the hot weather. Driver very pleasant, very helpful to all and a safe driver. Coach on time.
Sat 7th July 2018. This is the 2nd time we have used Allenby Coach Hire for a family occasion. As before it was an excellent service from first point of contact through to the last drop off. We hired a 19 seater which was clean, comfortable, on schedule and was safely and expertly driven by a courteous driver.. We will definitely use Allenby again
I have been using Allenby Coach Hire for the past 15 years and cannot fault them. The vehicles are comfortable and clean and the drivers are very personable, helpful and smartly turned out. Also, the office staff are extremely efficient and most helpful. All round good operation.
Coach arrived early which is always good. Driver very friendly and polite. Coach was clean and comfortable. Will use company again. This is at least my second hiring.
Excellent service. Arrived promptly and took us to our destination without any trouble.
Allenby Coach Hire were on time and Bernard was very nice and dropped us all where we needed to go. A great service, thank you!
Arrived on time ,a pleasant driver (Bernard) who looked after our sports bags whilst playing football and a laugh .Will be using again and nice mini buses.
The coach was clean and comfortable and where it should have been when it should have been.
I hired a coach for my hen do was 13 of us we had two drivers one to the bowling alley and to the club and then the other driver picked us from the club and took us home both very nice drivers very friendly and the last driver was even happy to wait while we got food bless him very happy with my experience will definitely use again and recommend to family and friends :)
Friendly , efficient and clean comfortable coach
Arrived on time, collected us on time and a good driver, what more could you ask for
The coach arrived on time and was very clean and nicely presented. Our driver, Andy, was friendly but professional. He quickly got us to our destination and came back to collect us at the agreed time. Recommended.
Allenby Coach Hire provided and very professional and punctual service. I would definitely use Allenby Coach Hire again for future events and highly recommend them.
The gentleman came on time Had a good drive We were happy with the service would recommend you to friends and family Will use you in the future
We had a lovely day out with Alan being our very considerate and helpful driver. the 19 seater coach was very comfortable and clean. We will certainly book you again.
Nothing was too much trouble for either of our drivers. They were on-time, friendly and more than happy to deal with our mountain of luggage!
Fantastic service from start to finish. Communication was excellent and the company were very accommodating in everything that I wanted. The drive on the night was lovely and I would certainly recommend this coach hire company to anyone. First class service and excellent coach.
We have used Allenby coaches on a number of occasions, the drivers are very professional and the coaches clean, safe and punctual. Overall an excellent company and I would not hesitate to recommend.
Allenby Coach Hire is rated 4.93 based on 298 reviews