Allenby Coach Hire Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Allenby Coach Hire

How would you rate Allenby Coach Hire ?

Mrs Edwards
Verified Buyer
"The coach was lovely and clean. The driver was friendly and polite and on time both taking us to our venue and on return. Very happy and would most definitely use again, thank you"
Mrs Roberts
Verified Buyer
"Polite efficient staff, prompt reply each time I called or emailed. Bernard out driver was a complete gent, fantastic guy, nothing was too much trouble for him thanks for a perfect day!!"
Mr Williams
Verified Buyer
"All really good service,punctual, courteous,and Charlie was a really friendly chap. I would recommend Allenby Coach Hire to anyone who needs to hire a coach. Yours Sincerely Paul Williams."
Miss Vlasenko
Verified Buyer
"Great service - very kind and polite drivers, comfortable buses and great communication with owners of the business! It was great using your service - thank you very much!"
Mrs Parsons
Verified Buyer
"Arrived on time, courteous and safe driver, comfortable coach."
Mrs Travers
Verified Buyer
"From when I made the booking with the help of both Linda and John, I knew we were in safe hands. Thank you so much for your efficiency and patience and great driving!"
Mrs Beacham
Verified Buyer
"I was give your details by Anna Burridge. I was very pleased with the contact and delighted with your willingness to adapt to the constant changes it was necessary to make The day was a great success thanks to our driver. I would certainly be in touch should"
Miss Brinton
Verified Buyer
"Very professional service. Quick to come back & provide a quote & send confirmation of this through via email. Minibus arrived on time at both ends. Vehicle in good shape. Driver lovely. Would definitely use again."
Mrs Bissmire
Verified Buyer
"Your driver was delightful very helpful and patient. I would recommend this company to everyone really nice people to deal with. Helen Bissmire"
Mrs Richardson
Verified Buyer
"The driver was very friendly and he took us on a scenic route to Standen, which everone enjoyed. It was a smooth trip and the coach very comfortable. Booking was easy with friendly staff"
Ms Williams
Verified Buyer
"We hired this company for a very small school trip and were not disappointed. The drivers arrived before time, were very friendly, professional and personable giving their names and numbers for ease of contact. We were delighted with the fabulous vehicles, (felt like we were VIP's they were so smart) which were clean and obviously well kept. We were very, very happy with Allenby and will happily use them again for any future trips as we were so impressed."
"I am replying on behalf of Mrs. Sion as she doesn't have e-mail facilities. I was on the recent trip with the Croydon Parkinson's Group to Bewl Water, and Andy our driver was very helpful, got us there in good time, and brought us back a different route through the countryside and villages which we enjoyed. the coach was comfortable as well."
Mrs Gorringe
Verified Buyer
"Very comfortable coach and most pleasant driver."
"Geoff was considerate and helpful and our parish women's group would recommended him to anyone."
Mrs Winter
Verified Buyer
"Clean comfortable coach, friendly helpful driver, very helpful office team."
"The coach was clean and comfortable. Coach arrived punctually. Bernard, the driver, was very amicable and drove well."
"I have already sent an email thanking Allenby coaches for their great attention to our needs and safety."
Mrs Lampard
Verified Buyer
"The coach was very comfortable. I was given telephone numbers to ring if I needed when we arrived back at Gatwick. I could not get an answer to them. We were delayed and our driver did not know the number of our flight. It was by luck that the man near the bus stops noticed our group and radioed through to the parking. So although the coach travel was good there needs to be better contact arrangements for our return."
"I found Allenby Coach hire easy to use and very helpful. The driver we had was fantastic nothing was to much trouble for him. We will be using them again and would recommend Allenby."
Bricklayers Ladies
Unverified Reviewer
"Had a great night out at Lingfield Races 🐎17th June, our driver John was lovely and looked after us. This is our 4th or 5th year of using this company. Will see you again next year 19 Happy Ladies from the Bricklayers Arms, Chipstead"
Allenby Coach Hire is rated 4.92 based on 215 reviews