Allenby Coach Hire Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Allenby Coach Hire

How would you rate Allenby Coach Hire?

Mr Dewick
Verified Buyer

Driver was early .He got us to the races in good time.he was waiting at the end of the afternoon as we left the race meeting.We arrived back at our pick up point again in record time after an enjoyable day at the races.It all went like clockwork .After problems previously with another company we struck gold with Allenby Coach Hire.we will certainly use them again.
Mr Lundie
Verified Buyer

We had a very successful day trip to France Barry was an excellent driver and was very pleasant and helpful. Your coach was extremely comfortable. I found the office staff dealt with the booking in a friendly and efficient way both by phone and email. We would certainly recommend your company to anyone.
Mr Fisher
Verified Buyer

Great punctual service and very friendly driver who went that extra mile to make our day as good as it could be.

Thank you very much for a great day and service. We will be using you again for future events.
Ms Thorpe
Verified Buyer

Service was excellent from start to finish and made our day
(with 14 boys aged 6) run very smoothly.
Mr Prior
Verified Buyer

On time clean coach with very good driver I've always use them for my Corporate meetings
Verified Buyer

Thank you Allenby Coach Hire for taking the Sevenoaks Textile group to Bournemouth and bringing us back again five days later. As always the coach was on time and Charlie your driver was excellent, polite and considerate and a very good and careful driver. We aim to book you again for the same trip next year.
Monica Langstaff
Mrs Castle
Verified Buyer

They turned up early, just in case we were actually organised!
Our driver was courteous, happy, very patient and accommodating, considering there were about twenty two, 17 year olds on the coach, with a few parents, all of whom were slightly merry. Hopefully we were all well behaved!
I would definitely use Allenby's again and I would highly recommend them.
Sheila Castle
Mr Hussey
Verified Buyer

I had telephoned three other local coach companies before contacting Allenby Coach Hire and all three were less than enthusiastic about driving up to Stoke-on-Trent and back in one day, leaving at 06.00 am and returning for 10.00 pm. Initially I wanted a much larger coach but realised that I would only have sufficient numbers of people to fill 15 seats. I phoned Allenby more or less as a last resort, and they most accomodating which was quite refreshing. They even said they had a 16 seat mini coach available for the day I wanted it. The price was very reasonable indeed and very much lower than the other companies I contacted. On the day, the coach turned up on time with its two drivers and from that moment on it was a very relaxed and smooth journey. The mini coach was very comfortable and the four hour journey passed in no time at all. The reason for our trip to Stoke was to assist in a parliamentary by election. I would certainly use this company again
Mrs Harris
Verified Buyer

The driver was very helpful and profession at all times.
Mrs Venosi
Verified Buyer

you are always very helpful and obliging.
Ms Scott
Verified Buyer

It is very easy to book coaches with Allenby. All the team are so helpful and the drivers are very friendly.
Neil Palmer
Verified Buyer

Allenby ran a coach service from Oxted to Sevenoaks station during the recent rail drivers strike on Southern. The service was prompt, reliable and value for money (unlike Southern) and I recommend it to fellow rail sufferers.
Mark Wright
Verified Buyer

excellent service during the recent southern strike. Its a shame you don't advertise more widely, I only heard about this via word of mouth.
Marion Jenner
Verified Buyer

Being able to take a coach from Oxted to Sevenoaks on Friday 16th December meant that I could attend a lunch that was very important to me. Booking was straightforward and a good price. The entire service was excellent. It made me very happy to experience such a perfect solution.
Mr Welsh

very professional service
Miss Harrison
Verified Buyer

Friendly, realiable and safe.
Mr Haines
Verified Buyer

From the first 'phone call Allenby's staff were very courteous and efficient. The coach was of a very high standard and Bernard, the driver, was very helpful and friendly to our guests.

Friendly, helpful
Mrs Mcintyre
Verified Buyer

Punctual. Very polite and helpful driver
Mr Wood
Verified Buyer

The booking was efficiently handled.

The trip itself (to Glyndebourne) was a great success: the driver (Barry) was very considerate to the group (eg enquiring whether anyone needed a wc stop en-route), a good driver and excellent timings throughout.
Allenby Coach Hire is rated 4.91 based on 182 reviews