Allcott Associates LLP Reviews

4.8
Based on 852 reviews
Read Allcott Associates LLP Reviews

Tell us how Allcott Associates LLP made you happy
Failed to identify and report on rot to door and window frames. Don't take the report as conclusive - carry out your own due diligence.
Excellent service! would highly recommend using this company.
The customer service is good. They have accepted all our requests and the report that they provided was very detailed and clear. We made further enquiries and their reply was quick. I would recommend Allcott to my friends.
We have been using this company for about 6 years. We have found them to be most helpful going above and beyond every time we have called on their services. Jon Powell has conducted our recent surveys with true professionalism, giving much needed advice and and guidance to our Charity. We would thoroughly recommend this company.
Allcott were excellent value, provided a thorough survey, and followed up additional queries very quickly. Really pleased with the service.
The process of buying a house can be a little daunting for a first time buyer, but the stresses have been completely lifted thanks to the full building survey report sent over by Alcott Associates. Massive thanks to Peter, for such a thorough survey, plus a beautifully clear report. Peter has been happy to answer the few questions I had post survey in a few email exchanges. Very helpful!
Very professional service, and received a really clear and detailed survey report. Great level of customer service with swift replies, and quote and price for survey work was very competitive.
Customer service was excellent, we talked through the most appropriate type of survey required and received a prompt and comprehensive report. We had a couple of questions following the report and the surveyor was very helpful and again provided a prompt response. The price was competitive with other companies providing this level of survey and I would highly recommend.
Second time I have used them and I found them to be very helpful, informative and professional. Although busy still managed to take my calls and respond to my email. Excellent service and I would definitely recommend them and I would always use them.
The survey was conducted in a thorough manner.
Everything was great and smooth.
Good service
professional, simple, and a brilliant survey report, a pleasure to deal with this company. thankyou.
Great service
Representative arrived on time and carried out the work satisfactorily
Survey arranged quickly and follow up advice was helpful.
Excellent service that was prompt, extremely thorough and with the production of a detailed report. The report was comprehensive reflecting the detailed inspection and highlighted issues that required attention albeit none were major. I would highly recommend Allcott Associates to anyone wanting a full survey on a potential house purchase.
Thorough report provided promptly after the survey was undertaken. The surveyor also helpfully answered a couple of queries we had very quickly
Fantastic in-depth level 3 survey. A very detailed report was shared with us, which made us make the right decision on the property we were purchasing. Great value as well.
Efficient and very detailed report, thank you.
Allcott Associates LLP is rated 4.8 based on 852 reviews