Allcott Associates LLP Reviews

4.8
Based on 831 reviews
Read Allcott Associates LLP Reviews

Tell us how Allcott Associates LLP made you happy
The report was set out very well, and was punctuated with photographs with made it easy to understand. It would have been nice to have some sort of summary table with a scoring (traffic light system) maybe. We asked a question and the surveyor actually went back to the site to confirm, but explained it perfectly and was obviously very knowledgeable.
Very good.
Professional and detailed survey report, although it took a bit long to get a survey appointment. Thank you!
Admin and contact excellent. Actual report satisfactory but perhaps too much surveyor's jargon. Disappointing that I had to ask about treatment for weather boadingn, but otherwise very detailed.
Very happy with the service, thank you. I shopped around for a number of quotes for a Building Report and Allcott Associates, whilst not the cheapest, were competitive. Communication via email was very good and we were kept informed throughout. Would recommend to others.
The report seemed to be thorough and covered everything I could think of. I had a query after the survey was carried out as I subsequently received the results of the searches. I phoned the surveyor and he was ver helpful about my query (about the possibility of subsidence).
Efficient, swift and courteous. No complaints
Even though from my initial instructions for a survey until the time the report was sent was around 3 weeks, I found Allcotts very professional and helpful throughout. Also their quotes for surveys came in cheaper than most. I would definitely recommend.
Allcott Associates LLP is rated 4.76 based on 831 reviews