Allcott Associates LLP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Allcott Associates LLP
Read Allcott Associates LLP Reviews

Tell us how Allcott Associates LLP made you happy
Excellent service
Great service from Allcotts ASSOCIATES LLP. Lots of detail, lots of images and evidence to help me feel at ease about making a sound decision based off of the building survey I received.
Great service, detailed survey. thank you!
Sorry for the delay. Family health issues. Thank you for everything. Very helpful survey and good value as well. I will use you in the future Blessings Stephen
Extensive report, very detailed and helpful.
Good and professional
A bit slow in sending the report
Very prompt response to my query over some communication issues. Thorough report. Very pleased and will use again. Will
Really detailed report, picked up on issues I hadn't even thought to look at as a first time buyer and helped me to make a much more informed decision
I was very impressed with my HomeBuyers survey and the process to organise/book it in, they contacted the estate agent directly and updated me once they had a date for the diary. I am a first time buyer with no previous experience so don't have anything to compare to (other than my appalling solicitor!). Chris Dunstan did the survey and covered all of the specific points I asked for. The report was well laid out, clear to read and included pictures where needed to show the issues. I couldn't have asked for better. The survey was done on the Monday and the report sent to me on the Friday, which I was very impressed with and meant I could read it over the weekend. Chris was available to ask any further questions to and he followed up on my thank you email promptly, but I haven't needed to ask anything (yet... I still haven't exchanged!)
Very thorough and well executed survey. Excellent, highly recommended 👍👍👍
Second time I have used them and I found them to be very helpful, informative and professional. Although busy still managed to take my calls and respond to my email. Excellent service and I would definitely recommend them and I would always use them.
Chris Dunstan carried out our survey he called me when he was on site to discuss some issues that had become obvious. Due to his hard work and diligence we were able to use the report to plan and budget for immediate work that would have been dangerous. Our plans had not included this essential work and as first time buyers we had no idea of costs. Chris went that extra step and gave us approx prices which was so helpful. As a result of his attention to detail and honesty we were able to share the essential remedial costs with the sellers who were not aware of some major defects that needed attention. The cost of Chris Dunstan and his company was real value for money. I absolutely would recommend them and Chris in particular.
Excellent and professional service throughout the process. Paul the surveyor was very responsive and helpful, would definitely recommend.
all good, happy customer
Really great service with a real in depth document provided once the survey is complete. Easy to read and summarise
Allcott Associates were easy to book in with, and provided a detailed report within a reasonable time frame, with a courtesy call just after the building survey was completed to discuss the findings directly with the surveyor. They found significant water ingress within the roof void that we were previously unaware of us which was a critical item in the purchasing process.
We received an excellent and thorough Level 3 Building Survey in Feb 2021. There was a super quick turnaround on the survey, not to mention prompt responses to our questions in the following week. We would have no hesitation in recommending Allcott Associates to others looking for a building survey report.
Swift and thorough, this survey told me all I needed to know and saved me a great deal of money.
Very comprehensive report delivered on time and in an easy to read and understand format.
Allcott Associates LLP is rated 4.76 based on 824 reviews