Allcott Associates LLP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Allcott Associates LLP
Read Allcott Associates LLP Reviews

Tell us how Allcott Associates LLP made you happy
very thorough and comprehensive, with very full documentation re items covered and not covered etc, with clear explanations etc.
Excellent service, well written report very thorough. Thank you.
Good price. Friendly and efficient.
We paid for a full building survey. It was really comprehensive and with a lot of useful information. Very pleased with what we got.
Great service from start to finish. Speedy response when we initially put in the enquiry, quotes were provided and then booking the survey was easy with no hassle. Report provided after the survey was detailed and gave us all the information we required. Would recommend, thanks again!
Allcott were very competitively priced, responsive to emails, and turned the report for my beam calculation around very quickly. James was also very helpful during the site visit.
Comprehensive report allowing for a renegotiation of price. based on factual issues with the property. Thanks for your transparent and detailed report. Great job
fantastic report, very detailed with lots of explanation/photos
Excellent, comprehensive report. Very thorough in its inclusion of many photos to illustrate the lucid comments. These comments were reassuringly well- founded in technical expertise but easy to follow. And very useful for this reason when presenting to the vendors of our property!
I'm so glad I chose Allcott Associates to carry out a full building survey on my home purchase. The report was detailed, easy to understand and provided piece of mind. It also drew attention to things I would have overlooked and gave me a much better understanding of the property. Best of all was the service I received afterwards. Tim was quick to help with extra questions on several occasions.
Honestly couldn’t have asked for a better surveyor. Really knowledgeable and friendly didn’t feel silly asking questions. Would highly recommend
I absolutely recommend Allcott Associates for building surveys. We have used them twice now and their surveyor Chris was extremely knowledgeable, thorough and helpful. He explained everything in simple terms and was patient each time when I would ask for further clarification. I would definitely use them again. Do not hesitate to instruct them to do your surveys, it is money well spent that could save you a huge expense and a headache down the road.
Instructed Allcott associates for the first time to carry out a full building survey. I was very pleased with their service from start to finish. The report produced was very informative and comprehensive. I would definitely recommend them.
Excellent service. Very quick, helpful and professional.
The whole process was professional, efficient, speedy & friendly. The output (Homebuyers) report was extremely thorough & comprehensive. I highly recommend Allcott Associates.
Very professional and a great standard of report
Allcott Associates' L3 building survey is very competitively priced. They answered all my questions before I engaged them. The survey was carried out by an experienced chartered surveyor and I'm very happy with the report I received 5 days later. Thank you.
I am happy with the service, got a closer than expected date and they sent out the report when they promised to. Overall, happy with the service.
Great communication, thorough building report and met the deadlines they committed. Very straightforward to work with.
Everything pretty much in order, the surveyor called me after the survey was completed as I was unable to attend due to Covid-19 restrictions. He also helpfully called me back when I left a voicemail requesting some further info. The report was detailed. The only issue I had was when I phoned up to book, I was told I the survey would probably be "in the second week of February", but it ended up on the 23rd. A minor issue but at that point it was slowing things down when the original stamp duty holiday deadline of the end of March was coming up.
Allcott Associates LLP is rated 4.76 based on 824 reviews