Allcocks Outdoor Store Reviews

Read Allcocks Outdoor Store Reviews

sales@allcocksoutdoorstore.co.uk

10 York Street

Tell us how Allcocks Outdoor Store made you happy
Brought air rifle from them been brilliant a while ago . had air leak order part arrived very quickly pleasure doing business first class
Hi John,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review
Good selection of equipment, very competitively priced and fast service.
A good price and very quick service
Hi ian,

Thank you very much for your review, very much appreciated
The company provide a very good service. They were happy to amend part of my order. The order was then dispatched immediately. I received it the next day. Correct items sent, and of good quality free from defect. I also noted that my order had been sent well packed. I found prices reasonable. I have since order more accessories from Allcocks.
Fast delivery
Excellent service
Highly recommended
Pleasure to do business with, many thanks
Excellent service speedy with postage at a reasonable rate . Would recommend and will use again
Enquiries regarding a product that was potentially out of stock. Received a quick response, ordered and delivered within 4 days.
Excellent service.
Will use again
Hi Chris,

We try very hard to keep our customers happy and appreciate the feedback.
Perfect service and great product. Many thanks
Goods were delivered on time and in good condition. Very pleased with my fishing rod.
All you need now is some lovely weather to go with it. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback. It is very much appreciated
Easy to use website, quality products at a competitive and super fast delivery. Recommended.
Hi Grahame, We have recently updated the website and still have a lot of work to do on it. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback. It is very much appreciated
very fast and efficent
I have bought a product at a very reasonable price and received the product in double quick time✅
Ordered it on the Friday and I received it on the Monday. Just doesn’t come much better than that.
I’ve recommended your store to my fellow shooters on your pricing and postage etc.
Keep up the good work. It’s refreshing to know that customer service is not a thing of the past 👍
Hi Glenn,

Thank you very much for making that effort with the review and the recommendations, very much appreciated
Next day posting misleading unless you read the returns policy, which I suppose you won’t do unless you need to return something,still paid £10 for what should have been a 2nd class fee
We are sorry that you are not happy about the service you received, we have the information regarding delivery/returns on every product page, and also the countdown timer regarding delivery on the header. We try extremely hard to satisfy our customers, and do still pack and post items ordered before our Royal Mail collection at around 4 pm, even though it clearly states cut off for special delivery is 2.30 pm.
To order it at 4.30 pm from a small independent company without checking terms and expect us to overrule Royal Mail is beyond what is possible for us. The item was sent the next day Via Royal Mail Special delivery not 2nd Class. The problem we have is that Amazon take orders up until 8pm and still manage to get their order delivered next day, but we're not Amazon, as much as we would like to be.
Prompt service and good quality products at affordable prices.
Very nice people ready to help.
Hi Gratian,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us and your lovely comments.
Goods delivered promptly as described
Thank you very much for your review, really appreciated.
Got a Wildcat Panther in stock for my 17Hornet fantastic service
Hi Peter,

Thank you very much for your review, hope to see you again soon
I had excellent advice from Allcocks. They provided telephone recommendations for a two pairs of goggles. Their delivery was very quick.
Firstly they had what I was looking for, easy purchase and very prompt shipping which is what I’m always looking for . First class service well done .
Thank you very much for your review.
Phone call to see if the magazine would fit my gun, quick confirmation. Ordered on line and received a couple of days later
Excellent service with a proper part not a copy !
Will be coming back again
Thank you for taking the time to give us you feedback.
Allcocks Outdoor Store is rated 4.75 based on 134 reviews