allbeauty Reviews

of reviewers recommend allbeauty
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Retraso en el pedido, comprado el 28 de diciembre y aún no lo he recibido.
Además de sus comentarios, lamentamos saber que su paquete está tardando más de lo esperado en llegar. Desafortunadamente, debido a Covid y Brexit, el servicio de entrega está experimentando algunos retrasos, debería poder rastrear su paquete usted mismo con los detalles proporcionados por correo electrónico.
Haven't received the product yet (ordered on the 21st December)
Further to your feedback due to the recent upheaval caused by Brexit, our shipping procedures have changed. Items to Europe will always clear customs in Venlo before travelling to their destination.
Still have not received anything after one and half week...
Further to your feedback I have checked the tracking for your and can see that the parcel has now cleared customs and should be on its way to you shortly.
First order was lost but not because of Allbeauty .. Hermes are awful and you can't get I touch with them Allbeauty please consider changing courier because their service delivery and customer support is very poor otherwise customers will judge on the overall transaction from purchase to delivery and rating will go down
Further to your feedback, we are sorry to hear that you did not receive your parcel. We can see that this was resolved for you as soon as you contacted our Customer Service team.
This Chanel aftershave is not the same as the previous bottle. I don’t think the aftershave is a copy. It is a Chanel discontinued line and I think maybe it has been stored for too long.
Further to your review we can confirm that all our products are indeed brand new and boxed as they would be in a high street store. Manufacturers in general do not supply expiry dates for their beauty products as in most cases if they are stored correctly they can last for years. Please contact us directly so we can help you further.
Delivery not very good also never seem to get a response from all beauty and never get money off vouchers off items I buy every month I'm now looking to buy items from clinique itself
Further to your review, we are very sorry to hear you are unhappy with the delivery service selected. We see you have used our standard tracked service which has a delivery aim of 2-3 business days and the first delivery attempt for your parcel was made on the 3rd business day. However unfortunately as you were out the Royal Mail have had to leave a calling card for you to re-arrange delivery or collection. We see the parcel has now been successfully re-delivered. We do also offer several next day services should you ever wish to have a faster service going forward. We already offer great prices across our product ranges by keeping our margins as tight as possible, however we also have Sales, discounts and special offers running from time to time and these are shown on our website banners and are sent out to customers who are on our mailing list. Please check you are receiving our automated emails and that these are not being directed into your spam folder in error. On the 26th of January 2021 we also launched our Beauty Points scheme for our customers. Points are earned on all orders and can be turned into loyalty vouchers to spend on our website. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact us directly as we would be happy to help.
I have still Not received my order
Further to your feedback, we are very sorry that your order hasn't arrived. We have been informed by our delivery agent that Ireland is currently seeing additional delays of up to 5 working days due to the pressures of Covid-19. We can confirm the estimated delivery time to your location is 5 - 8 business days (Monday to Friday) after dispatch. However it can take longer at times due to delays that occur along the way. I can see you have been in contact with us directly where we have responded to you directly. We do hope that your order arrives soon, however please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any further assistance.
I purchased a Juliette has a Gun perfume but the box was opened. Customer service only offer for it to be sent back & refunded. No real apology of any sort or goodwill gestures.
Further to your feedback, we are sorry to hear that you received a defective item. We can see that our full free returns details were offered so that this can be returned for a full refund or replacement. If you need further assistance with this please get in touch with us directly.
sono ancora in attesa di ricevere il vostro pacco spedito il 4 aprile u.s. e sono ancora in attesa di riceverlo!
In seguito al tuo feedback, possiamo vedere che il tuo pacco è in transito verso l'Italia e dovrebbe arrivare lì a breve. Dovresti essere in grado di seguire il tuo monitoraggio sul link fornito nell'e-mail di spedizione.
Not convinced that i have the genuine product. Possibly a copy.
Further to review we can confirm that we buy this range directly from the brand for both our high street salon and our website. Therefore all products should arrive in pristine condition. If you still have concerns please don't hesitate to contact us directly as we would be happy to help.
Waiting for my shipment place March 9 Today is the 18th Far too long to receive a package if it ever shipped ?
Further to your review, we are sorry to hear that your parcel is taking longer to arrive than usual. We can see that we have been in touch with you directly to confirm that your estimated delivery date is the 23rd March.
Why do you have to use a second tier of security on your card payments? Even though I fill the questions in correctly, it still does not allow my payment to be processed. It locks my card, which takes me 1 hour to rectify with my card provider This is the 3rd time it, has happened and I'm afraid it will be the last! take that as read.
Further to your review, we are sorry to hear that you are having issues with this. We can confirm that the verification is asked for by Visa as a new security measure that they have introduced to online purchasing, if you have issues with this it would be best to contact them directly.
Not happy re advertising 10 percent off but not getting it. Then when contacted they finally send it but only after order is placed.
Further to your review, we are sorry to hear you had problems with an offer code. We will ask a supervisor to contact you directly to offer assistance. Normally if your basket meets the criteria for an offer the promotional code concerned has to be applied at checkout when placing the order prior to payment. Unfortunately once completed you would not be able to apply a code retrospectively online.
Easy to use website came highly recommended great prices. Delivery using Royal Mail is letting you down unfortunately. My items were ordered 4 days ago, still not delivered and Royal Mail website just says "unable to confirm status of your package". One is for a Birthday next Monday the other is an Xmas present so we have some time. Delivery time not acceptable would consider delivery options / companies to avoid further negative reviews.
Further to your feedback we are sorry to hear that your parcel has been taking a little longer to arrive than usual. Unfortunately the Royal Mail are experiencing delays with their parcel tracking and deliveries at the moment and some parcels are not tracking and arriving within our usual time frames. As with the rest of the world's postal services the Royal Mail has recently experienced unprecedented levels of mail and this is due in part to Seasonal Sales but also due to Covid and its effects. These are resulting in a massive increase in online ordering worldwide due to shopping restrictions and lockdowns at a time when postal services are having to work under strict covid induced restrictions to ensure staff safety.
I’m afraid I can’t review something I’ve not received
Further to your review, we see from your parcel tracking that this was delivered on the 5th of December. If you require any further help with your order please don't hesitate to contact us directly so we can assist you further.
I have not received the goods!
Further to your review, our delivery aim for our standard tracked service is 2-3 business days after dispatch. We see from your parcel tracking page that your order arrived on the 3rd day following dispatch so was within our usual time frame. If you ever require a faster service we do have some next day services available including a courier service. These options can be viewed and selected at checkout prior to completing your order.
do NOT order from here if you live in the USA. SLOW SLOW Delivery
Further to your review, we are a British company dispatching from the UK and our delivery aim to the United States on our standard service is 4-6 business days (Monday to Friday), following the dispatch of your order. As this order was processed over the weekend we are currently only on the 4th business day following dispatch. If you every require a faster service we do offer a Fedex Express service which has a delivery aim of 2 business days and can be selected when checking out. If you require any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact us directly.
I haven't received my order!
Further to your feedback. We have checked the tracking and this shows that the parcel was delivered to you this morning. If you are unable to find your parcel please contact us directly
I'm not satisfied at all because the purchases are not received yet , while I already paid for it .. not good in delivery times promises.. I wish you make it better and give compensation to not lose customers
Further to your review, we are a British company dispatching from the UK and our delivery aim to the United Arab Emirates on our standard service is 7-10 business days (Monday to Friday), following the dispatch of your order. As this order was processed over the weekend we are currently only on the 4th business day following dispatch. If you every require a faster service we do offer a Fedex Express service which has a delivery aim of 2 business days and can be selected when checking out. If you require any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact us directly.
I recieved the postage information but the item has not been delivery 6 days late
Further to your review I have had a look at the tracking and can see that the parcel is on its way to you and should be with you shortly I have checked the Royal Mail tracking today and this shows Your item has reached Jubilee MC and will now be sent to your local delivery office.
allbeauty is rated 4.62 based on 1,953 reviews