allbeauty Reviews

of reviewers recommend allbeauty
4.6
Based on 2,395 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Ich habe diesmal eine sehr schlechte Erfahrung gemacht. Am 26.6. vier Produkte bestellt. Der Versand hat sehr lange gedauert, das Paket wurde von DHL dann zurückgesandt mit dem Vermerk „Versandbedingungen nicht erfüllt“. Daraufhin habe ich den Kundenservice kontaktiert, das Paket wurde erneut zugeschickt, diesmal nur 2 Produkte, weil die anderen 2 auf einmal nicht mehr vorrätig waren. Ok, dachte ich, immerhin brauche ich die 2 und habe mich schon darauf gefreut. Auch das zweite Mal konnte mein Paket nicht zugestellt werden: diesmal mit dem Vermerk „Zustellung nicht möglich“. Angeblich wäre meine Adresse falsch? Sehr merkwürdig. Dann habe ich noch die Info bekommen, dass von den zwei Produkten jetzt nur noch eins vorrätig ist!? Letztendlich habe ich mein Geld zurückbekommen - dafür ist der 1 Stern! Ich habe mehr als 1 Monat gewartet und kann mir das überhaupt nicht erklären, da bis jetzt alles gut war, aber 2 Mal keine Zustellung möglich - ist schon sehr seltsam! Schade, ich habe jetzt kein Vertrauen mehr…
Vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback, es tut uns leid, dass Ihr Paket nicht angekommen ist. Da Sie Ihre Bestelldaten nicht hinterlassen haben, können wir dies nicht für Sie prüfen. Wenn Sie sich bitte an unser Kundendienstteam unter customersupport@allbeauty.com wenden können, können wir Ihnen dann weiterhelfen.
Almost 2 weeks and never received the package
Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry that your parcel has not yet arrived. Delivery to you is estimated at 4-6 business days after dispatch. This is an estimated time and not a guaranteed time. Today is your 7th business day. Your parcel is still in transit and should arrive with you this week.
Ridiculous amount of time and faff to get this delivered for a birthday gift. Very disappointed
Further to your feedback, we are sorry for the late dispatch of your parcel. At busy times, orders can take up to 2-3 business days to be dispatched, which we do apologise for this.
One day at the end of May I bought 2 cosmetic products online, few moments after my purchase I realised that those were the wrong products. Exactly 14 minutes after having set my order, I cancelled it using the form on allbeauty website. The day after I received an email from their customer service saying that my order couldn't be annulled as I made the cancellation too late and by the way the orders go straight to the warehouse and they cannot do anything to stop them. I asked then what was the purpose to have a cancellation policy if they cannot control the product shipments. With the apologies of the customer service I also have been told that once I would have refused the parcel, I would have received immediately my refund. Nothing yet, nor an email.
Further to your review I can see that a refund was issued yesterday for the returned products. Emails are answered in the order in which they are received in the office, so speed of response depends on the volume of emails in front of you in the queue. Unfortunately in this case your instructions were not received in time to get them to our Warehouse to stop them from processing your order.
What I got for the money I paid was very very disappointing £22 for miniature bareminerals set
Further to your review, We are sorry to hear this however you placed a product review in our service review you can amend this on your IO review
My order was not delivered as agreed and confirmed. Items missing. I had to contact Customer service on several occasion. Very disappointed. That was my last order with Allbeauty.
Further to your feedback I can see that the original order was delivered on time on the 20th of June. We are very sorry that an item was missing I can see that you did contact us and this was resolved on the same day.
never received the products i purchased and am unable to communicate with the company
Further to your review, We are sorry to hear this we can see your order is currently in transit and the tracking ID will update with the time of delivery, If you require any assistance please contact our customer service team at customersupport@allbeauty.com
Used to be good. Armaf have ruined it. Lasts about 5 minutes. Wish I hadn’t bought it. Bought the same one from a different place two months ago- same issue.
Damaged product £200+ Refused Refund Allbeauty has been my go-to discount shop for 3 years. Needless to say I have been happy with them. However, my most recent order was a disaster. I ordered Tabit/Tiziana Terenzi from them - they listed it for £200+, still a hefty price but it's 50% reduction from the origianal price. The perfume arrived in a horrid condition, with cap removed/fallen out, perfume bottle upside down, metal nozzle by the side, and perfume spilled everywhere inside the (perfume) box. It was clear that the perfume had been in this condition for a while, because not only there were stains and oils everywhere, the label on the bottle (with the brand and name Tabit) had partly came off, and some letters even faded(!). Needless to say I was shocked. This all happened with a perfume that was perfectly cellophaned. I picked up the phone to contact their Customer Service immediately. Upon providing the photo images, the Customer Service concluded that they couldn't help - the invoice was not wet and therefore this was a false claim on my side!!! And when I tried to explain, she became impatient and quite frankly impudent (she spoke with a pesky tone and kept telling me to listen to her). According to Allbeauty, a leakage would only be recognized when the spillage came through the perfume box and therefore got the whole container wet (including the invoice). For an enormous perfume box like Tiziana Terenzi, you'll literally need a river inside for the liquid to escape (therefore to be approved by them)! I'll leave the rest for you readers to judge. The "60 day no-quibble returns" appears to be a joke. Perhaps in their dictionary it only applies to cheapies. So my advice would be to exercise caution when you purchase a high-value item from Allbeauty. Because if you're unlucky like me this time, not only you'll have trouble getting your order returned, you'll also receive a proper telling-off from their Customer Service Team!!!
I have not received item that I ordered and still waiting for a response from everyone concerned.
Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry that your parcel has not yet arrived. We have today contacted the couriers to place an investigation and soon as they have come back to us, we shall contact you and have this issue resolved. Many thanks
I will never write anything free and beauty again. This is the worst customer service ever. I ordered some V on May 4 and have not received it to this day. Glad I didn't pay in advance. Shipping is not working at all. Wrote to customer service and only received an automated response.
Thank you for leaving your feedback, we are sorry that your parcel has not yet arrived. Can you please contact our customer service team at customersupport@allbeauty.com with your order details and they will be able to look into this for you. Many thanks
Well my parcel has gone missing and I'm still waiting for you to resolve this issue so I'm not very happy at all with your service.
Further to your review, We are sorry to hear this please contact us at customersupport@allbeauty.com
Product still not arrived was damaged at depot then lost was for a 40th birthday on Friday so had to spend more money on another gift
Further to your review, we are sorry to hear you are unhappy with our service, please contact us at customersupport@allbeauty.com
Very expensive with poor/slow delivery service.
Not impressed with this at all, did not smell like others I've had, so in the bin it went. Will not be buying any more from this company 🤬
I Have not received my delivery Yet !!?
Further to your review, we are sorry that you haven't received your order. We have contacted you directly in regards to this.
My product has not arrived, and i have emailed about this yet i am receive any information on where my purchase is, which was a perfume. I can not give a review on a product i am yet to receive .
Thank you for leaving your feedback. We are sorry that your parcel has not arrived. We had placed an investigation with the couriers and have contacted you directly to have this issue resolved.
I received a faulty item and till now I haven’t received my refund back
Thank you for your feedback, we can confirm that returns by Hermes can take about 10-14 business days to return back to our warehouse. As soon as our warehouse has confirmed this return, we will contact you by email.
Further to your feedback, we are very sorry your return has been taking longer than usual. Our policy is to wait to receive returns in our warehouse facility before we can resolve this for you. I can see that we have been in contact with you regarding this. We will contact you again as soon as your return has been received and processed in our warehouse facility.
11 days since ordering. Still no sign of delivery. So no option but to give 1 star.
Further to your review, we are sorry that your order hasn't arrived. We can see that you have been in contact with us directly where we are currently investigating with our courier. We will contact you directly as soon as we have received an update. We do apologise for the inconvenience this has caused.
Very poor with your delivery service,I bought perfumes from you and still haven't received it yet and still waiting for my delivery and will be out of the country Wednesday and still needs my perfumes as soon as possible please thanks
Further to your review, we are sorry that your order hasn't arrived yet. I can see that we are currently looking into this further with our delivery agents. As soon as we have received a response from them, we will be back in contact with you via email. We do apologise for the inconvenience this has caused.
allbeauty is rated 4.6 based on 2,395 reviews