allbeauty Reviews

4.6
Based on 2,401 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
All perfect!
Ordering my item was good. I stated in my order to leave in a safe place where I suggested I spoke to my postman who I thought might deliver my package as it was small. I pop`t out early in the morning, I was home at 9.40 am, but a slip was put through my door to be collected at the sorting office which is a 25 minute walk. I¬m not sure if its worth putting down where to leave a parcel or was this information not given to royal mail.
Great website with large range of brands and good prices
Easy to order great service and quick delivery
As usual excellent and efficient service
Very good service
Excellent choice of quality brands / quick delivery - I would choose All Beauty every time
Almost 2 weeks and never received the package
Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry that your parcel has not yet arrived. Delivery to you is estimated at 4-6 business days after dispatch. This is an estimated time and not a guaranteed time. Today is your 7th business day. Your parcel is still in transit and should arrive with you this week.
Ridiculous amount of time and faff to get this delivered for a birthday gift. Very disappointed
Further to your feedback, we are sorry for the late dispatch of your parcel. At busy times, orders can take up to 2-3 business days to be dispatched, which we do apologise for this.
I have purchased items before easy to navigate and slways delivered on time. We definitely recommend.
Love shopping at allbeauty for my perfumes, they are reliable, reasonable and such a great choice
I received the parcel in which the bottle were not properly sealed and one of the bottle got leaked. When I complained about it, after a day I was asked to prove it really happened. Just not what expected from all beauty
Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry your bottle arrived leaking and apologise if our request has caused any upset. As is common with many online retailers we usually request a photo of any item that has arrived damaged to try and get the matter resolved for our customers as quickly as possible. This then usually saves the need to return a damaged or leaking item.
Loved the scent as I sprayed it on T a Jo Malone counter so when I saw the slightly discounted price I decided to purchase. However the scent does not last very long so you need to reapply. So it’s more like a 50ml bottle really....
Thank you for your review. Eau de Cologne and Eau de Toilettes should normally last for approximately 2-3 hours between applications compared to Eau de Parfum which usually lasts for 4-5 hours between applications. Fragrance is made up of 3 notes, top, middle and bottom or base. The top note of any fragrance will only last for around 5-15 minutes depending on evaporation and body temperature. The middle notes usually last between 20-60 minutes and then the base notes linger for the remaining time frame. If you have any further questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team directly as they would be happy to help.
Always very satisfied with the service. Speedy delivery. Good range of products and brands with great discounts. Such good value!
The prices are hard to beat , ordered clinique Aromatics perfume at an excellent price , if i had to have one tiny complaint it’s the delivery time seems to have gone off a bit , I’ve been ordering for years but it used to be a lot quicker .
Very reliable was very pleased with everything that I purchased.
Don't do it if you are in a rush. Ordered a gift for 48hr delivery and was still waiting 8 days later. Had to get a replacement sent in the end but was way after the event
Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry that your original parcel was not received. We have checked and this parcel has been lost in transit. We see that you had contacted us, and we resolved this for you straight away.
Always good prices...always my go to website for perfume or beauty products. Minus 1 star as l find the delivery a little slow!!! (ok so I am impatient to get my bargains..... !!)
Allbeauty is 5⭐️ Company. I recommend them highly.
I was impressed with the low prices on luxury goods that I've always wanted but could never afford. Whilst I wished free shipping could be lower than $200 (maybe $50), the shipping further impressed me when it arrived very quickly to my home. Thank you
allbeauty is rated 4.6 based on 2,401 reviews