allbeauty Reviews

of reviewers recommend allbeauty
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

info@allbeauty.com

Unit 8, Guilberts Industrial Est.
Collings Road
St Peter Port

Tell us how allbeauty made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Order was timely but ....Elizabeth Arden 8 our protectant - it came in an unsealed box and unsealed tube ( no silver top to peel Back)
Smelt different. ( I've used the product for 15 years every night so I know the smell).
Don't think it's the real thing
Disappointed as have used allbeauty before and it's been ok.
Selling photos of bronzer than are completely different shade, requesting photos and then saying they don’t accept photos.
Waste of time, bad service and mis
Selling never mind the delay in replying to emails
Further to your review, we are very sorry that you were unhappy with the colour of our photo for this bronzer. It can be difficult to give a true representation of make up colour online as the image tone can look slightly different on individual devices. Your feedback has now been passed to our stock team so that they can take this into consideration and look into this image further to see if we can improve on this going forward. We can see from your order history that you have been in correspondence with us regarding this matter and we have already arranged a full refund for you. If you require any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact us again either by email or phone. We respond to the majority of our emails within 24 hours and would be happy to help.
I ordered 3 mens perfume as a birthday gift from allbeauty and sadly im dissapointed and feel ashamed to give it as a gift as it is NOT genuine. I want a refund!
All our fragrances are sourced from reputable beauty wholesalers and brands and on the rare occasion a product arrives damaged or faulty in some way we would always resolve this for our customers.  We are very sorry to hear that there was a leak and that you were not happy with the condition of your goods on receipt. We note we have already been in direct correspondence with you regarding your order and are in the process of resolving this issue with you.
I have been your customer for over 3 years and have never had a problem.
A wide range of beauty products of various brands at reasonable price.
Excellent customer servicce with delivery in 3-4 days even now in Covid times (don't know outside London) and products in mint condition. Also very friendly and helpful when a couple of times had to call them.
5 * for me and highly recommended.
Unfortunately the perfume i received isn't genuine :( The box and the bottle are extremely different compared to the one i already have plus doesn't last on me more than an hour which wasn't the case with my other perfume. Very disappointed
Further to your review, we are very sorry to hear that you were not happy with your new fragrance. Packaging can vary slightly depending on where and when the product was produced. However the contents of the bottle should remain the same and be as expected whether purchased online or from a high street store. Our products are all sourced from reputable brands and beauty wholesalers and on the rare occasion an item arrives damaged or faulty in some way we are always happy to resolve these issues for our customers.

We see that you have already emailed us directly and we have already arranged for your bottle to be returned and refunded for you. If you require any further assistance in the meantime please don't hesitate to reply to our last email as we would be happy to help.
Me and my friend ordered same perfume in the same time, considering the lower price I was very excited to get the perfume, all good until both of us showed each other pictures with our new purchase .. I’ve been a little bit shocked seeing 2 different boxes more exactly 2 different written (thick letters and the other one normal letters, one made in Uk the other made in France , I don’t if each country made different boxes for same perfume but I hope is not a fake one, I made many purchases from this website thinking it’s the cheapest one I don’t wanna be disappointed
Further to your review regarding your packaging, we buy from a number of different beauty wholesale companies based worldwide and manufacturers are permitted under licence to produce products for Group Brands. Depending on the manufacturer the packaging can vary slightly from area to area, however the content or core product is the same. Brands do also update their product packaging from time to time. We want you to be happy with your order so if you have any further questions or require any assistance please don't hesitate to contact us directly at info@allbeauty.com as we would be happy to help.
Ordered 3 weeks ago, item still not arrived. Tracking number never worked from the start. Now have to wait on an investigation from Royal Mail. Disappointed is an understatement. Won’t use again. Just want a refund.
We are very sorry for the loss of your parcel on this occasion. We note that following the Royal Mail investigation into your missing parcel you were refunded in full as requested. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused on this occasion.
I have put my faith in this company for many years and even recommended them previously to friends. I dont bad mouth without probable cause, but the products I recieved are NOT genuine!

My partner recently ordered me 3 bottles for my birthday, I noted ALL 3 bottles weren't the usual clean cut finish that you would get from a department store.

Reasons for my argument

One bottle has a leak from the lid, (again, I've never had genuine bottles leak from the top)

All 3 have a strong smell of alcohol, dont seem to have the normal layers of perfume just 1 main smell

Foil at the top of the lid is flaking

It's a shame, that some companies have no qualms with basically robbing people.
A lot of customer replies are very cleverly worded and feels like there is no real responsibility. Ie It SHOULD be of the same standard as what you would expect.

Umm, if a product is genuine it WOULD be the same exactly...
We buy these brands directly so all these fragrances should arrived in perfect condition every time. However on a rare occasion there can be a manufacturing issue with any product. If a perfume has a faulty seal and is leaking this could also affect the quality of the fragrance inside as the container would no longer be airtight. The leaking perfume could also cause damage to any decorative metal finish on the lid as eau de perfume is a mix of alcohol, as well as essential perfume oils and water.

We would never leave a customer with a faulty or damaged product. However as you have not contacted us directly concerning this order we will write to you via your registered email address to offer you further assistance with resolving this for you.
Fast and efficient service, however regarding the perfumes, I’m hoping they are authentic going by the batch codes, however I don’t think they are new fragrances.. I think they are already half way through their use by date when you receive your perfume.
All our perfumes should arrive in perfect condition and be exactly as you would expect from any high street store.  Our products are sourced from reputable brands and beauty wholesalers and on the rare occasion an item arrives damaged or faulty in some way our Customer Service Team are always happy to resolve these issues for our customers. If you have any concerns about your order please don't hesitate to contact us directly.
I have got alot of items when needed from this company and they are alot cheaper and items are the proper products also the delivery is great too 3-5 days 👍😁
I was sceptical of the legitimacy of this company after reading the reviews after I had already placed my order. When I contacted them I was always met with a reply within 24hrs and even tho the parcel took forever (due to the current covid19 situation) I received my parcel. Will probably order from them again
Returned 3 items back separately, only got the refund for one of them. Tracking shows all of them are delivered, but customer care is refusing to issue the refund saying that their warehouse have not received the items. Tracking showed that it was delivered last month, and their warehouse is having problems verifying their own inventory, but the customer is paying the cost? That is not right at all. This is frustrating and irresponsible of the company.
Further to your review, we have checked on your account and to date we have refunded 3 products for you. 1 item was refunded in March and 2 other products in April. Unfortunately if items are returned separately some may have become delayed during their return journey from the USA to our UK warehouse facility. If you require any further assistance with your order please don't hesitate to contact us directly as we would be happy to help.
Instant Lip arrived. It was all sticky like it had leaked and I got one click out of it before it ended. Basically it was empty. Very disappointing for the £12.50 I paid. I won’t be buying from all beauty again :(
We are very sorry to hear of your experience, it does sound like this is a faulty product if there are signs of it having leaked. We do not appear to have heard from you directly so our Customer Services Team will contact you to offer assistance with resolving this for you.
Excellent company, ordered Thursday night and arrived on Saturday with standard delivery
Ive been using allbeauty now for 2 years, and customer service is ALWAYS consistent. During the pandemic i have ordered twice and i expected a delay but no allbeauty once again have EXCEEDED my expectations!!!! Go Team ALLBEAUTY, your customer care is untouchable. Stay safe and thank you for looking after us out here
To be honest i have ordered so many times from allbeauty and i have nothing at all on the delivery or the packaging i always get my products on time and in good condition but i have noticed that the perfume doesnt last at all on your body and it got me thinking what if its fake .... i really want to order some perfumes but i have that uncertainty at the back of my mind because i only ever buy eau de perfum which should last longer on your skin than eau de toilette because its more concentrated . I am going to find a way to test their perfume for authenticity and i will write another review if i get answers .
All our fragrances should arrive in pristine condition and be exactly as you would expect from any high street chemist or department store.  Our products are sourced from reputable brands and beauty wholesalers and on the rare occasion an item arrives damaged or faulty in some way we are always happy to resolve these issues for our customers.  If this is a perfume you have used before and you feel this isn't as it should be please contact us directly as we would be happy to help.
I have ordered Black Opium eau de parfume 90ml as a present for my daughter an I have received Y Live eau de toilette 100ml for men.
Please accept our apologies for the unusual packing error with your order on this occasion. We see that we have already sent out the correct item for you on the 18th of April. If you require any further help with your order please don't hesitate to contact us directly as we would be happy to assist you.
Excellent prices for high quality products! Purchased a variety of Alterna products, which all came in mint condition. Products look and smell 100% authentic.
Definitely will be making more purchases in the near future! Also a a very reasonable delivery time considering the present Global pandemic.
Thanks @allbeauty
I have just received my Dolce and Gabbana light blue perfume and my God it doesn't smell anything like D&G. It's one of my favourite and I'm so disappointed with what I got. Moreover when you open the lid the silver part comes off as well making it so fake. This is not right at all. We buy in faith and receive the opposite of what we paid for. It's not fair.
We are very sorry to hear of this issue. If the silver paint is lifting on the lid this could indicate a small leak may have occurred at some point as the alcohol in the perfume could damage paint. This could also explain why the fragrance may not be up to it's usual standard as a faulty seal would also allow the air into the product which could affect the quality of the perfume.

We note that we have been in direct contact with you and have already sent you a replacement bottle. Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you require any further assistance.
I ordered Girl of Now by Elie Saab. Amazing price for 90ml. Everything is legit. Delivery was good and pretty quick - especially after having the Easter bank holiday.

allbeauty is the real thing. Thank you so much for my perfume. I will definitely be shopping again with you.
allbeauty is rated 3.38 based on 131 reviews